Went to the local UCC Church for the first time and...

rw37

Nov 16, 2010
Boston, MA
✟8,252.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
...it was amazing. I had been debating in my head whether or not I should go. I was anxious and pretty nervous but everyone was so welcoming and made a special point to introduce themselves to the "newcomer". Everything about it just felt right. The sermon, the readings from scripture, everything. I'm just really glad to have a spiritual home, finally.

rayodeluz

Inadaptado
May 25, 2010
✟15,583.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
...it was amazing. I had been debating in my head whether or not I should go. I was anxious and pretty nervous but everyone was so welcoming and made a special point to introduce themselves to the "newcomer". Everything about it just felt right. The sermon, the readings from scripture, everything. I'm just really glad to have a spiritual home, finally.

I was nervous the first time I went to a UCC church too. And my experience was the same as yours. I loved it too. Welcome!

Upvote 0

camethodactor

Sep 21, 2007
Claremont, CA
✟15,629.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
Welcome rw37 to the UCC family!. Next year will mark five years that I have been a member of this fine denomination. Me, my fiance and my family visited Boston this past summer and the only churches I got to tour were King's Chapel, and the old meetinghouse of the Old South Church.

Upvote 0