Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been officially kicked out of the teen forum...

Due to age.

It's sad!

Anyways, by the way, I'm Paul, if you don't know who I am, some of you might remember me... and for the record, I go to one of the best Christian liberal arts colleges ever :) The Master's College (notice the apostrophe that makes the word refer to ownership, not a graduate degree). http://www.masters.edu.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,007,133.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I have been officially kicked out of the teen forum...

Due to age.

It's sad!

Anyways, by the way, I'm Paul, if you don't know who I am, some of you might remember me... and for the record, I go to one of the best Christian liberal arts colleges ever :) The Master's College (notice the apostrophe that makes the word refer to ownership, not a graduate degree). http://www.masters.edu.
Long time no see, Paul. I see what you mean about the teen forum. I left when I was twenty, but I still occasionally go in there just to read threads so I can keep up with what happens in those forums.

Upvote 0

paulewog

Father of Insanity; Child of Music.
Mar 23, 2002
USA
Visit site
✟33,938.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well... yeah, the "hay day" for the teen forum appears to have been over, I guess you might say. Three years ago, there were a lot of good people posting seriously in there. It seems that a lot of them have left.

Anyways. Um, something about me no one knwos? No clue, how would I know it.. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums