Being propped up by His hands
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
CP panel, choose edit avatar, click 'living avatars' then you can rebuild it.
Have fun! :)

I'll do it again..
but, why would I have 4,700 blessings this afternoon, and lose 2000? These were in checking. Not savings. I lost the 1 million plus I had in there too..

Upvote 0

RedTulipMom

Legend
Apr 18, 2004
illinois
✟137,834.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'll do it again..
but, why would I have 4,700 blessings this afternoon, and lose 2000? These were in checking. Not savings. I lost the 1 million plus I had in there too..

but you have like 94 billion in your checking..so all is good:doh:

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi, I am glad to see the wacky numbers in the savings are cleared up. Unfortunately, though now my original over 21,000 blessings I have been saving in there since BEFORE the site transfer to the new software is gone and I have ZERO in the bank now. Will this be fixed also? I am sure they still have the old database contents to verify this info.

EDIT TO ADD: Actually, the screen for savings doesn't even show, so I am not sure whether
my blessings in savings are actually gone or not (I just looked at it again and realized this).
Is this part just being hidden until they fix it and I should just wait and see if my savings
area shows back up? Does anyone know it is hiding?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
but you have like 94 billion in your checking..so all is good:doh:
lol Karen. I just got those..
I have no idea what is going on..
I only had a little over a million. but this is good! :clap::clap:
Need some blessings,?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

sk8Joyful

Aug 23, 2005
✟28,800.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'll do it again..

How sad you "Lost one-million +" Blessings :eek:; me, I only lost "100,000 +" Blessings.

Now you are reporting, that in trying to "Build a Living-character", you've lost 2000 more?? but still have none to show. :eek:
~
Thanks!!! for the heads-up: I'm keeping *our Figureskating* :clap: Avatar RIGHT where it is!

GOD Bless :angel: *you*, sister :hug: Annie

Upvote 0

Jere209

Legend
Jul 24, 2007
✟40,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
How sad you "Lost one-million +" Blessings :eek:; me, I only lost "100,000 +" Blessings.
I am sorry you lost those.
Now you are reporting, that in trying to "Build a Living-character", you've lost 2000 more?? but still have none to show. :eek:
No. thats not what I said at all. Read it again. I had 4,700 in checking this morning, and my savings intact. I leave for a couple hours and when I return 2000 has disappeared magically from checking, and I have zero in my savings.
It doesn't matter how much you have in savings or checking, when you lose it, you lose it.

Thanks!!! for the heads-up: I'm keeping *our Figureskating* :clap: Avatar RIGHT where it is!

GOD Bless :angel: *you*, sister :hug: Annie
I am not sure I understand your message, Annie.

Reactions: kaykay637
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.