Welcome to CF2

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Catholic Wife

Senior Veteran
Jan 27, 2006
DFW Metroplex
✟25,178.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
And a thread for questions :D

Example, Checking states "Maximum savings of 10,000 Blessings allowed. Transaction fee of 2.0% applies on all transfers."
So what if we have more than 10,000 Blessings ?
This was my first question. I checked the bank since I was due to be able to collect blessing yesterday.

And is there a forum/sub-forum we can use to ask general questions as we try to figure everything out? Or can we just use this thread?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PassthePeace1

CARO CARDO SALUTIS
Jun 6, 2005
✟24,260.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Is anyone else having trouble with this site taking so long to download?

I'll give it a chance, but to be honest.....my first impression is not favorable at all.....this site looks so antiquated, compared to the old CF. Where are the pets, bank, jobs, armory, and customizer? Oh and the new smiles...:confused:

Upvote 0

Richard

Legend
Aug 2, 2004
✟23,423.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
woot! whole new cf! um where's the chatzy box? ^.^

Where are the pet links? They don't appear to be on the menu anymore.

Where are the jobs now?

Chatbox is not active right now. Not all the features are currently added.

:wave: I don't understand why under my title name it says (wash your mouth like about 10 times) That's my first question.

It's the characters in your chatbox, the filter is acting wicky whack. Please edit it. I will give you blessings after to reimburse you.

Site Supporters still have to wait 30 seconds between posts.

This was my first question. I checked the bank since I was due to be able to collect blessing yesterday.

And is there a forum/sub-forum we can use to ask general questions as we try to figure everything out? Or can we just use this thread?

You can ask here :) I will be here for awhile.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.