Politics
US-Others
icon12.gif

Good Morning
Have A Blessed Day !
:hug:

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

You took the fall and thought of me, above all!
Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hello everybody!
Good morning, Barb! Hope you are feeling better soon. That same virus was going around here. It's not strep, but you have blisters in your throat/mouth. Very uncomfortable. I didn't have it, but my daughter did. She actually cried.

Ben made an appointment for me for tomorrow. I'm going to cancel it though and give it a few more days. I'm praying it will clear up. If my throat shows any white then I'll know it's strep and get to the doctor. I just hate going to the doctor! I felt rough this morning but much better now. If the throat would just clear up...

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'm glad your dad is showing some improvement.

I've completed 5 of 7 skeens. I just couldn't get in the mood to crochet today so accomplished nothing on it. I'm also starting something with baby yarn. Somebody on my crochet forum sent me this because I sent her some teas and other goodies so I'm wanting to make a baby afghan with the yarn
ROAK.jpg
You're really coming along with your afghan. Good job. It's funny how you have to be in the mood though, eh? That yarn looks great. It will make a nice baby afghan. And it looks like you've got some projects there too. As if you need any more! ;) :D

Yes, I use blogger. I want to post a button and put a link in it.

http://barbarajean1987.blogspot.com/
I went to have a peek...very nice. What a great way to show off your projects. :)

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I went to have a peek...very nice. What a great way to show off your projects. :)

Thanks! I'm having fun making some improvements now that I've figured out how to do it. :)

I'm hoping that the one picture I put on it is crochet and not knit. What do you think?

6b565e17a5e2709351c67ce1b2c4a7ab0_m.jpg

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think it could be both...but I see hooks...so I'd say keep it. You could change it later if you find a better one, no?

Yes, that's true. You should make a crochet blog to display your work. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Greenthumb

So many seeds...so little time!
Feb 20, 2005
Greenthumb's Garden
✟69,357.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, that's true. You should make a crochet blog to display your work. :thumbsup:
I might just do that. Although I have just as many knit projects as crochet, so I'd maybe combine the two. Many of my projects are living at other people's houses, and I don't have pictures of them. But now that I have a camera maybe I can go visit them and take pictures. :D

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I might just do that. Although I have just as many knit projects as crochet, so I'd maybe combine the two. Many of my projects are living at other people's houses, and I don't have pictures of them. But now that I have a camera maybe I can go visit them and take pictures. :D

If you have a Yahoo email address, I think that is all you need to do to create an account.

You can create more than one blog under the same account or you can display both knit and crochet projects on the same blog. I've seen people do both. I suppose it would depend on whether you wish to maintain one or two blogs. ;)

I've just recently started taking pictures of all my projects. I have only a few of my own items too. I took the doll pic at my mom's house.

Let me know if you start one. I want to see it!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tiradas

Contributor
Jul 20, 2005
Ohio
Visit site
✟15,519.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm doing good. Concerned about you though. Are you okay?

Yeah...ok.

The kids are in Awana and the pinewood Derby is tonight. They are excited! Well...I am, too! They had fun making their cars.

I tried to talk Marina into decoupaging her car...we really could've made a cute car, but she didn't trust that it wouldn't look like we just taped paper on it!

So, they both painted...then I printed some graphics that they chose of the I-net...then I decoupaged them on.

Upvote 0

BarbaraJean

Jul 5, 2004
Beautiful West Virginia!
✟74,175.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeah...ok.

The kids are in Awana and the pinewood Derby is tonight. They are excited! Well...I am, too! They had fun making their cars.

I tried to talk Marina into decoupaging her car...we really could've made a cute car, but she didn't trust that it wouldn't look like we just taped paper on it!

So, they both painted...then I printed some graphics that they chose of the I-net...then I decoupaged them on.

Oooohh! That does sound exciting!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.