Welcome home, Ilhan.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry..didn't see where I was. My words would mean nothing.

I disagree with Omar as of Mar 2019 she said " the Minnesota Democrat dogged by allegations of anti-Semitism, told Muslims in a speech Saturday to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable” in defense of their rights."

Not sure why no one talks about that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single

I disagree with Omar as of Mar 2019 she said " the Minnesota Democrat dogged by allegations of anti-Semitism, told Muslims in a speech Saturday to “raise hell” and “make people uncomfortable” in defense of their rights."

Because what's wrong with encouraging people to stand up for their rights?

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"Not sure why no one talks about that."

The Qur'an does:

4:48 'Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.'

3:28 'Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah.'

The Qur'an tells Muslims to kill unbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever they find them (2:191), murder them & treat them harshly (9:123), fight them (8:65) until no other religion than Islam is left (2:193), humiliate them & impose on them the jizya (penalty) tax if they are Christians or Jews (9:29), slay them if they are pagans (9:5), behead them & cut off their fingertips, hands & feet & expel them from the land in disgrace (8:12,65; 47:4) and if that is not enough, unbelievers & kaffirs 'will have a great punishment in the world hereafter (5:34).

It even says not to befriend their own fathers or brothers if they are not believers (3:28; 9:23) & strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (25:52) & be stern with them because THEY BELONG TO HELL (66:9) & those who do not believe in the Quran, Allah relegates TO HELL (5:11) & calls them 'najis' (filthy, untouchable, impure--9:28).

Further, unbelievers will go TO HELL & drink boiling water (14:17) & wives disobedient to their husbands will go TO HELL (66:10) & unbelievers will have garments of FIRE that will be cut for them & poured over their heads will be boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls & skin shall be dissolved & they will be punished with hooked iron rods (22:9). Allah allows Muslims to rape women captured in wars, even if they are married before being captured (4:3,24).

Pakastani soldiers raped up to 250,000 Bengali women & massacred 3 million unarmed civilians when their Muslim leader decreed that Bangladeshis are 'un-Muslim.' As a result Bengladeshi's fought & created their own country, primarily Muslim today.

Many news reports from various countries show this truth again & again when Islamic terrorists wage war, raping the girls & women. (Beslan school seige, 2004; Chibok school girls kidnapped, raped, 2014; Kojo school slaughter & virgin girls forced into sex slave trade, 2014-- How I escaped from Islamic State's sexual slavery )

Give them 'hell' simply for defending their rights? Make people uncomfortable in instill fear in them? Now we know why. So much for the 'religion of peace.' But they do cheer & yell & shoot their guns off at times or now post on billboards now IN America (Dearborn, Michigan), showing their true mission & intent as a peaceful religion.

DEARBORN, MICHIGAN: America’s biggest Muslim ‘NO-GO Zone’ / What Could 2018 Elections Bring? | The United West

Community_leaders_outraged_over_sign_3328130000_23043277_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

636123049915221112-trumpbillboard-e1502169127945.jpeg

The billboard translated reads: “Donald Trump, he can’t read this, but he is afraid of it.”

Advocating for Muslims rights includes demanding release of a know terrorist, engaging in terror in Egypt & advocating for leniency for those being recruited & wanting to join ISIS IN the USA?

Ilhan Omar Demands Release of Muslim Brotherhood Senior Member | The United West

Trump in collusion with Russia on election issues? None found so far. Yet a certain congresswoman from Michigan has no problem having the opportunity by foreign leaders that encourage their people to help fund her election.

EXCLUSIVE: Erdogan Urges Turks and Iranians to Donate To Ilhan Omar’s Campaign As Iranian Media Says Omar Met With Rouhani | The United West

What is the true agenda behind the simple 'defending our rights?' Be warned & stay tune for more.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FenderTL5
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
The Qur'an does:

4:48 'Allah forgives not that partners should be set up with Him; but He forgives anything else, to whom He pleases; to set up partners with Allah is to devise a sin most heinous indeed.'

3:28 'Let not the believers take for friends or helpers unbelievers rather than believers if any do that, in nothing will there be help from Allah.'

The Qur'an tells Muslims to kill unbelievers (non-Muslims) wherever they find them (2:191), murder them & treat them harshly (9:123), fight them (8:65) until no other religion than Islam is left (2:193), humiliate them & impose on them the jizya (penalty) tax if they are Christians or Jews (9:29), slay them if they are pagans (9:5), behead them & cut off their fingertips, hands & feet & expel them from the land in disgrace (8:12,65; 47:4) and if that is not enough, unbelievers & kaffirs 'will have a great punishment in the world hereafter (5:34).

It even says not to befriend their own fathers or brothers if they are not believers (3:28; 9:23) & strive against the unbelievers with great endeavor (25:52) & be stern with them because THEY BELONG TO HELL (66:9) & those who do not believe in the Quran, Allah relegates TO HELL (5:11) & calls them 'najis' (filthy, untouchable, impure--9:28).

Further, unbelievers will go TO HELL & drink boiling water (14:17) & wives disobedient to their husbands will go TO HELL (66:10) & unbelievers will have garments of FIRE that will be cut for them & poured over their heads will be boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowls & skin shall be dissolved & they will be punished with hooked iron rods (22:9). Allah allows Muslims to rape women captured in wars, even if they are married before being captured (4:3,24).

Pakastani soldiers raped up to 250,000 Bengali women & massacred 3 million unarmed civilians when their Muslim leader decreed that Bangladeshis are 'un-Muslim.' As a result Bengladeshi's fought & created their own country, primarily Muslim today.

Many news reports from various countries show this truth again & again when Islamic terrorists wage war, raping the girls & women. (Beslan school seige, 2004; Chibok school girls kidnapped, raped, 2014; Kojo school slaughter & virgin girls forced into sex slave trade, 2014-- How I escaped from Islamic State's sexual slavery )

Give them 'hell?' Make people uncomfortable? So much for the 'religion of peace.' But they do cheer & yell & shoot their guns off.

And that, boys and girls, if why Muslims shouldn't be in this county at all... let alone elected to office. #sendherbacksendherbacksendherback

Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"And that, boys & girls, if why Muslims shouldn't be in this county at all... let alone elected to office."

You said that, not me.

"#sendherbacksendherbacksendherback"

Some people at a rally said that. Trump didn't & disagreed with it. So do I. He said hold them ACCOUNTABLE for they say & are doing. I don't agree with Trump on a lot of things & I am a registered Democrat. But that is my warning, to understand what the real agenda is. Actions speak louder than words. 'You shall know them by their fruit.'

Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
You said that, not me.

Let's call it a team effort -- you provided the bologna and I made the sandwich.

Some people at a rally said that. Trump didn't & disagreed with it. So do I.

Donald also said he tried to stop them but getting back to his speech quickly. The truth is that he let them chant for thirteen seconds before resuming his speech.

Get yourself a stopwatch; thirteen seconds is a long time.

He said hold them ACCOUNTABLE for they say & are doing.

I say hold him accountable as well.

I don't agree with Trump on a lot of things & I am a registered Democrat. But that is my warning, to understand what the real agenda is. Actions speak louder than words. 'You shall know them by their fruit.'

A warning? To what end?

A "warning" implies some sort of action needs to be taken... what action are you looking for?

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,831.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Some people at a rally said that. Trump didn't & disagreed with it.
Disagreed with it? He's the entire reason they started chanting "send her back!" at all. And he did nothing to stop them. Did you watch the video of it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟634,456.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Last edited:
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

They did then. A poster may have missed it and her walk back apology.

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The Qur'an does:

Give them 'hell' simply for defending their rights? Make people uncomfortable in instill fear in them? Now we know why. So much for the 'religion of peace.' But they do cheer & yell & shoot their guns off at times or now post on billboards now IN America (Dearborn, Michigan), showing their true mission & intent as a peaceful religion.

DEARBORN, MICHIGAN: America’s biggest Muslim ‘NO-GO Zone’ / What Could 2018 Elections Bring? | The United West

Community_leaders_outraged_over_sign_3328130000_23043277_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

636123049915221112-trumpbillboard-e1502169127945.jpeg

The billboard translated reads: “Donald Trump, he can’t read this, but he is afraid of it.”

Advocating for Muslims rights includes demanding release of a know terrorist, engaging in terror in Egypt & advocating for leniency for those being recruited & wanting to join ISIS IN the USA?

Ilhan Omar Demands Release of Muslim Brotherhood Senior Member | The United West

Trump in collusion with Russia on election issues? None found so far. Yet a certain congresswoman from Michigan has no problem having the opportunity by foreign leaders that encourage their people to help fund her election.

EXCLUSIVE: Erdogan Urges Turks and Iranians to Donate To Ilhan Omar’s Campaign As Iranian Media Says Omar Met With Rouhani | The United West

What is the true agenda behind the simple 'defending our rights?' Be warned & stay tune for more.

...I'm always a bit puzzled when a Christian pretends to be an authority for another faith's holy book. How would you take it if a Muslim questions your motives based on the Bible?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Well, well, well... seems like you-know-who is frothing at the mouth over Omar's warm welcome:

Trump fumes over Ilhan Omar's 'welcome home' crowd

After claiming he wasn’t happy that his supporters broke into a “send her back” chant at his rally in North Carolina, President Trump on Friday fumed over the media coverage of Rep. Ilhan Omar’s return to Minnesota, where she was greeted by a crowd cheering “Welcome home.”

In a series of tweets, the president complained that the media had become “crazed” over the chant, which came after he questioned Omar’s loyalty to the United States, yet “is totally calm & accepting of the most vile and disgusting statements made by the three Radical Left Congresswomen.”

Trump has been very publicly feuding with four — not three — congresswomen.

The man's so confused with rage, he's lost count of how many congresswomen he's feuding with... poor guy.

• Haha
Reactions: cow451
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,110.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

TLK Valentine

Apr 15, 2012
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Media envy?

You know how testy Donald gets when people cheer someone who isn't him...

Ironically, he is directly responsible for raising the visibility of the four congresswomen.

Some people aren't happy making their own problems -- they got to go back and make them worse.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Mathetes66

Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2019
Pacifc Northwest
✟90,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"It's phony, fake, not real..."

You are correct on the first sign. I stand corrected. I saw the sub-title underneath it that seemed to give it legitimacy: TopTen 10PM News Has Dearborn Leaders Upset. I should have checked it out first.

It took me 20 minutes searching on the internet to finally find that news report, which was an actual news report, but it showed on it that the sign was indeed fake & didn't exist in Dearborn, MI.

I apologize for not checking all aspects of this before posting it.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟367,964.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0