upstairs
✟19,593.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Some different sounding surnames: Pfeffercorn, Outcalt, Mellancamp, Grimm, Gross, Graves (would be kinda funny if the three Gs lived on the same street)

the most unusual name for a girl I've heard is Seirsha (not sure of spelling; pronounced Searsha) It took me forever to figure out and remember her DDs name

My first name is Daphne and there used to be a Viking with the last name Daffney, so would have been funny to marry him and be Daphne Daffney!

Upvote 0

Tiger Lily

O Come and Adore Him
Apr 23, 2005
Northern California
✟12,377.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
alabaster jar said:
My first name is Daphne and there used to be a Viking with the last name Daffney, so would have been funny to marry him and be Daphne Daffney!

:D that would be funny... but I've actually seen worse than this.

:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rachel27

Apr 22, 2005
doncaster
✟258.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
i like names i find them really pretty they represent peoples personalitys so much and its amazing how parents get them right so they fit when the kid grows up....i like the names raven - girl, crow - boy, louie- boy, chaos - girl.....i made the last one up...well not made up but i think it would be really pretty as a girls name...i dunno bout the rest i just like brds and the name louie.....the wierdest name ive heard and shes my best friend is india jordan

Upvote 0