Visit site
✟9,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I like to laugh and would wager you do to. Tell everyone something weird that probably didn't happen. The more silly the better. Just something fun and amusing. True or fiction it doesn't matter.

EXAMPLES:

marshaisfaithful: I was walking across the roof of the White house yesterday (as I do everyday) and suddenly a bird hits me with french fries. Somehow my front became my back and visa versa. Then I fell off the roof and sprang my funny bone. The pain was minimal and the insurance is covering it. Reconstructive front to back surgery will begin next week. I am optimistic. ;)

joelovesgod: I wore the same socks for three days and suddenly there was an air of rose pedals and strawberries.

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

stevendrake

Veteran
Feb 14, 2008
In duh hollers uv kintackey
Visit site
✟9,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:scratch:Well, let me start by saying "bowling irons don't work". :)

Just the other day I got lost in the woods. All I had was a couple of frozen pizzas, a waffle iron and some yarn. (standard hiking equipment, I know) Suddenly I run across a jackalope trail. (For those of you who don't know, thats the animal that steals various items from the dryer at night... aka, the missing socks) Suddenly I realize, I am about to be rich. What, with all the scientific and press recognition I will recieve. Not to mention all the happy reunions of people with their long lost tube socks. So, I am clearing the brush out of my way with my 1743 vintage waffle iron. Then out of nowhere, up pops the infamous yarn troll, steals my yarn that I had had for 72 years and feeds my pizza to his pet pig knuckle. His name was Allabobbawhentogetme I think. Anyway, with no waffle to guide me, no yarn for warmth and no pizza for fragerance I lost the trail. It took me seven years to find my way back out of central park. Someday I will catch him and prove it to the world or at least myself.

The moral?
Never fly a chicken coop where the clouds are on the opposite side of everything.:scratch:

Upvote 0

ICor1311

Contributor
Feb 16, 2008
✟28,069.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I saw a bird swim low and catch a fish out of the river. The fish was very heavy and the bird was fighting hard to fly higher. As the bird was still flying low, the fish pulled a worm out of the ground. I thought, "I wish I had my camera. I could make thousands on the discovery channel!"

Reactions: stevendrake
Upvote 0

ICor1311

Contributor
Feb 16, 2008
✟28,069.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I grabbed my fishin pole and went down to the crick. I got there and a big bear drank up all the water. Then a squirrel starting throwing acorns at me and bopping me in the head. The raccoon asked why I wanted to catch Mr Fish. I told the raccoon I was hungry. So the raccoon invited me over to his crib and we ate burgers. I told the raccoon those were the best burgers I'd done tasted. He said they should be, because I threw the leftovers in my trash last night.

Reactions: eGlory
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I lived in a place called Pigville
Where everybody was pigs
They didn't take their trash out to the dump
As well as we ate raw meat and raw food
But also never took showers and stunk like pigs
You wouldn't believe that.
Plus, we would act like a bunch of pigs and not work and have garbage pile all around. :sick: :sick:

Upvote 0

ICor1311

Contributor
Feb 16, 2008
✟28,069.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I used to ride my bigwheel down the sidewalk really fast and slam on the brakes to make my plastic wheel flat. My mom asked why i did that. I told her i wanted my bigwheel to be like uncle bob's car in the yard with the flat tire. Except you couldn't see uncle bob's car because of all the grass and weeds.

Upvote 0

eGlory

Resting in HIS grasp on me.
Jan 29, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟12,088.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
:scratch:Well, let me start by saying "bowling irons don't work". :)

Just the other day I got lost in the woods. All I had was a couple of frozen pizzas, a waffle iron and some yarn. (standard hiking equipment, I know) Suddenly I run across a jackalope trail. (For those of you who don't know, thats the animal that steals various items from the dryer at night... aka, the missing socks) Suddenly I realize, I am about to be rich. What, with all the scientific and press recognition I will recieve. Not to mention all the happy reunions of people with their long lost tube socks. So, I am clearing the brush out of my way with my 1743 vintage waffle iron. Then out of nowhere, up pops the infamous yarn troll, steals my yarn that I had had for 72 years and feeds my pizza to his pet pig knuckle. His name was Allabobbawhentogetme I think. Anyway, with no waffle to guide me, no yarn for warmth and no pizza for fragerance I lost the trail. It took me seven years to find my way back out of central park. Someday I will catch him and prove it to the world or at least myself.

The moral?
Never fly a chicken coop where the clouds are on the opposite side of everything.:scratch:
Ya know, I believe every word... :)

Upvote 0

eGlory

Jan 29, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟12,088.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I lived in a place called Pigville
Where everybody was pigs
They didn't take their trash out to the dump
As well as we ate raw meat and raw food
But also never took showers and stunk like pigs
You wouldn't believe that.
Plus, we would act like a bunch of pigs and not work and have garbage pile all around. :sick: :sick:
When were you at my house??? lol

Upvote 0

eGlory

Jan 29, 2008
Florida
Visit site
✟12,088.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I saw my pet worm - pulled him out of the ground and said 'hello'. He winked at me and I put him back but in some fresh rich black soil. He thanked me then. I believe he is happier because of it. Sometimes we all need to be re-planted and put in better soil.

Upvote 0