Winter_Rose

Feb 7, 2016
United Kingdom
✟21,473.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I had a really weird experience last night. I was fast asleep and suddenly I felt this hand being placed on my mouth and then moved down my chin, like it was wiping something off. Then it disappeared. I remember the hand felt quite cool. I wasn't scared, just puzzled. Does anyone know what it means or what it could have been?

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
I had a really weird experience last night. I was fast asleep and suddenly I felt this hand being placed on my mouth and then moved down my chin, like it was wiping something off. Then it disappeared. I remember the hand felt quite cool. I wasn't scared, just puzzled. Does anyone know what it means or what it could have been?
As BFine said, it's probably just some physical sensation and nothing supernatural.

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I've had similar things occur to me. It has always been my hand/arm/legs being completely asleep to the point where it felt like they weren't even mine. It happened a lot when I was going through puberty. One time, when I was a kid, I woke up and couldn't feel my legs and recall crying because I was convinced I had somehow became a paraplegic while I was asleep. Another time, I woke up and thought a disembodied hand had attacked me, like in The Walking Dead. This was not the case as it was my own hand. Sleep paralysis can be terrifying.

Upvote 0