Ajax
✟9,010.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mom has always told me I have a gift through my dreams. I’ve seen a lot of things and a lot of things warnings and things have been revealed through my Dreams. I get this recurring dream of these two ppl who are related to me. My mom says their evil and each time in the dreams they are following me and I always have to try and avoid them and keep them from touching me. Any idea what this means ?

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My mom has always told me I have a gift through my dreams. I’ve seen a lot of things and a lot of things warnings and things have been revealed through my Dreams. I get this recurring dream of these two ppl who are related to me. My mom says their evil and each time in the dreams they are following me and I always have to try and avoid them and keep them from touching me. Any idea what this means ?
Check the meaning of their names. In my dreams evil spirits usually work in pairs. One time Britney SPEARS and Mel B (Melany means black) were chasing me but I raised my foot against them.

Sometimes dreams like the one I had with those two means we get to see the spiritual fight we are dealing with in the spiritual realm.

Reactions: Jadah
Upvote 0

Jadah

Jul 5, 2018
Ajax
✟9,010.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Check the meaning of their names. In my dreams evil spirits usually work in pairs. One time Britney SPEARS and Mel B (Melany means black) were chasing me but I raised my foot against them.

Sometimes dreams like the one I had with those two means we get to see the spiritual fight we are dealing with in the spiritual realm.

Upvote 0

Jadah

Jul 5, 2018
Ajax
✟9,010.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Just for privacy sake I don’t want to say their names. It does begin with a B and an A though

Upvote 0