RoniAl-Halabi

Mar 18, 2017
U.S
✟15,341.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I had this dream last night where God, or Jesus, or both I cant remember, were showing me miracles they are able to do, and there was a baby in there as well, there were no visuaks I couldnt see good ir jesus but i could see a baby and he did some miracles, can some explain?

Also a whike back, there was this really sweet and nice smell at my desk that nobody else coukd smell but me, and it was at a specific spot.

Please i want to know what all this means

RoniAl-Halabi

Mar 18, 2017
U.S
✟15,341.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Not anymore, thankfully, my family's hard work has paid off and now we live in the U.S and can freely practice our religion. If you were wondering what country it was, it's Syria, you dont get killed if you are christian, infact, there are literally millions of christians in syria, but it was just safer to say you're muslim incase anything happens and everybody knows that you are christian.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

qutCut

lonely
Dec 21, 2017
San Francisco
✟17,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Single
We don't know why humans dream therefore we don't undoubtedly know the meaning to your dream. In reality, you may have just had a lot of exposure to religion lately, and that is the only reason why God & Jesus appeared in your dream.

Don't think about it too hard.:wave:

Upvote 0