No hip replacement-cartilage is back-Its a Miracle
Jan 18, 2007
Hyderabad, India
✟35,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
My school is pretty pathetic...At least I'm learning.
Favorite subjects are Religion&Politics, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension, and and Library.

I need to go to bed-soon.
you have been up almost all night

Upvote 0

cassie121

So Lutheran, I laugh at Lutheran jokes.
Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
cassie...they study English but need not be examined in the local languages
gotcha i think.... I dunno. I guess it's very different here though either way. I mean ADHD is so often diagnosed here it's hilarious. I would say...hmm about 150 kids in my school have probably been diagnosed with it.

Upvote 0

~renuka~

No hip replacement-cartilage is back-Its a Miracle
Jan 18, 2007
Hyderabad, India
✟35,494.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
gotcha i think.... I dunno. I guess it's very different here though either way. I mean ADHD is so often diagnosed here it's hilarious. I would say...hmm about 150 kids in my school have probably been diagnosed with it.
oh no!!!!!
That means parents not giving enough attention

Upvote 0

cassie121

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
kids have to study 3 languages here
English
Hindi - the national language
Telugu - the local language
haha that's funny.....we ofcoarse have to study English. But some kids never learn any other language. Some learn another language some 2 some even 3 just depends. Right now German, Spanish, and French are offered as foreign languages. And theres talk of Chinese some time in the future being offered.

Upvote 0

cassie121

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
oh no!!!!!
That means parents not giving enough attention
what are you talking about? ADHD is a neurological condition. It's been proven. There is differences in the structure of the brain. It's not caused by inattentive parents....Yes drug abuse by the mother can cause a child to develop ADHD which could be said to be inattentivness in a way but so can a million other things. Ofcoarse keep in mind there's 1800 kids in my school roughly.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

cassie121

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
We just study English grammar/vocab. and Spanish...I wish we could study more languages...I've always wanted to learn German and Latin..and who knows, I may even end up learning Hindi too!
Eh we get basic Latin/Greek just so we can have a clue what words mean on the SAT and ACT which no one in their right mind has ever heard of since so much English comes from Latin and Greek.

Upvote 0

cassie121

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
so doesn't everybody study Mathematics, Sciences and Social Studies?
Well here we study Math,English,History, Science, physical education, Health, some art , music, and technology as core material. But we also learn some other subjects depending on what classes we chose to take. But that's in highschool. It's different in elementry school and middle school.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cassie121

Site Supporter
Sep 30, 2006
ohio
✟58,145.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
*Gasp* Awesome!
No it was a pain. They didn't teach us to speak it. It wasn't even a subject in of it's self. It was considered part of our 8th grade English. We just learned like roots and suffixes and prefixes. That's it. Silly things like Hydro means water and what not that none of us will even remember when we're taking the SAT or ACT or OGT

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.