...the extraordinaire!
Dec 4, 2004
Queensland, Australia.
✟8,293.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
You are all so gorgeous (and happy looking). Hubby and I finally saw one of our wedding videos the other day, and the thing that I first noticed was that you could not wipe the smiles off our faces. I don't remember that from the day, but I do remember the photographer didn't have to tell us to kiss for pictures ... we were already doing a LOT of kissing and giggling. Awww...

Mirelys, your pic is gorgeous! I just love your hair ... truly, truly, beautiful :)

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
jazzbird said:
Oh my gosh Redguard...you guys got married on the same day we did. That's unusual considering it was a Sunday!

Here's one from our wedding:

Recessional.jpg
Outstanding!

We got married on a Sunday for a few reasons:

1. A lot of my guests and relatives were Adventist, so they prefer attending 'social' events on days other than the Sabbath.

2. We got MAJOR discounts on the museum we got married in, and the reception hall.

3. Much cheaper limo

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LynnMcG

A reflection of the Son
Sep 20, 2004
New Jersey
Visit site
✟20,967.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Redguard said:
Bumped for LynnMcG

Why thank you my dear!

OH MY GOSH, you're all so gorgeous!! I love these pictures! They're pretty, and unique, and Snarfy! What great hair! Redguard, that scrapbook page is great; and Mrs. Redguard is so beautiful. OK, I'm all out of !!!! Thanks again for finding this thread.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

snarfywarning

Thy will, not my will, Savior!
Jul 29, 2005
Palm Desert, CA
Visit site
✟8,253.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
LynnMcG said:
Why thank you my dear!

OH MY GOSH, you're all so gorgeous!! I love these pictures! They're pretty, and unique, and Snarfy! What great hair! Redguard, that scrapbook page is great; and Mrs. Redguard is so beautiful. OK, I'm all out of !!!! Thanks again for finding this thread.

:thumbsup:

why thank you. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums