Wedding Days

What day of the week were you married on?

• Sunday

• Monday

• Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jadiell

Jan 11, 2007
China
✟15,188.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think I'll be the only one married on a Monday!:D It wasn't on purpose really - but we wanted to get married on the exact anniversary of our first meeting, one year earlier. That happened to be on a Saturday, but a year later it was on a Monday (sorry, don't know the name of a year of 366 days in English - it's schrikkeljaar in Dutch if anyone's interested ;) ) - not the best day of the week to get married but perfect for us because of the date. 28th of June, 2004. Still a lot of guests turned up in spite of it being a working day - we appreciated that very much.

Oh, and I could have checked two days, because we got married legally on a Tuesday, 6 days earlier. In the Netherlands you have to get married in the city hall before you get married in church. Many do it on the same day but we had ours six days earlier, more privately. The church wedding is the one that counts for us, though, so I only checked Monday.

We got married on a Monday too! Actually, we tried to get married on the Friday before, but we didn't have all the paperwork we needed... :doh:So it ended up being the following Monday instead.

Our 'real' wedding will be on a Saturday though :cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Singermom

Jul 20, 2010
✟9,298.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Tuesday, September 3, 1985.

We had originally planned a December wedding, but the day we chose the date, which was the Friday before Labor Day, we picked up my WH's mother from the airport (she was making her annual visit from SC to New England). We told her the news. She said, "Great, congratulations...but I can't make it up in December. Can you get married while I'm up here?" Since neither of us wanted a huge, frou-frou blow-out wedding, and figuring that she would be up for most of the month, AND figuring that WH was the first of her children to get married, we said, "Sure. No problem. How long are you up here?"

That's when she dropped the bomb: "I'm here 'til Wednesday."

Upvote 0

CrystalBrooke

I'm almost positive I don't care what you think
Jun 16, 2004
Tennessee
Visit site
✟19,777.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sunday, February 19, 2006

and it ended February 19, 2008...

I'm getting married in May..on a Saturday.:)

*I know I'm not married, but it popped up on my UserCP so I figured I'd update. Carry on...

Upvote 0