We should seriously consider any possible to help with Third Temple.

tate4242

Dec 19, 2004
Nova Scotia
Visit site
✟7,794.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
In a telephone conversation several days ago a friend correctly pointed out that by helping the Jews in the building of the Third Temple we would be hastening the coming of the anti-Christ person, who will oppose and exalt himself above YHWH. Yes, this is true, but should not the bride of Yahshua/Jesus have such love for her soon coming Messiah that she would be willing to go through almost anything to have Him with her and with her children, just as soon as possible?? Do we really believe the phenomenal promises given to Israel and all nations in Isaiah or not???

A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the LORD that rendereth recompence to his enemies. (Isaiah 66:6)

I could be wrong ofcourse, but I have tremendous difficulty understanding how the voice of Messiah, can be in the temple, in THE city, unless a literal temple is constructed, in THE city, I assume based on many other scriptures, Jerusalem. It is no coincidence that this is Isaiah 66:6.

Should the bride of Yahshua/Jesus so fear and dread the anti-Christ that they would delay doing their part in the construction of this Third Temple, even if they know full well that by helping the Jews build the temple, they also are hastening the coming of of the true Messiah to benefit all nations?? Should the coming of Yahshua/Jesus be postponed due to our lack of courage?? Don't all cowards and liars go to the lake of fire anyway?? Isn't excessive fear of the anti-Christ a form of lying in that it exaggerates the power of our supposed enemies above that of our King, who needs no army with Him to win our battles?? But yet, our king certainly does have an army and from the beginning, the forces of Satan were outnumbered roughly two to one, his tail drew only one third of the stars.

Isaiah 51:13 And forgettest the LORD thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where [is] the fury of the oppressor?

Surely, the ones who would aspire to be part of the Bride of Yahshua/Jesus should read about how ordinary citizens of Denmark and Norway, donned yellow armbands and called themselves Jews, when Adolf Hitler and the Nazi party threatened a minority of their citizens. Yet, we Christians refuse to admit that the Jews are essentially right, the construction of the Third Temple, almost certainly precedes the return of Mashiach ben David (I believe this is the technical Jewish name for Yahshua/Jesus), in glory to rule all nations. The Jews teach that there are two Messiah's, Christians of course get all uppidy over what Jews say, I say Mashiach ben David, is Yahshua/Jesus and Mashiach ben Ephrayim/Yosef is described to do many exploits similar to the last Elijah so this Jewish term should not be offensive to us.

beej7

Jan 7, 2005
Virginia
✟362.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yeshua will come at the appointed time. We can't do anything to make the birth of a baby come sooner than it is going to come. Labor starts at some unknown appointed time. Labor will last as long as it is going to--nothing will make it shorter. I'm not sure that helping with the Temple will be a decision for us to make, or that we will even be around to be a part of.

Helping and praying for Israel is something we have been instructed to do, and we can do that now.

Reactions: tate4242
Upvote 0

tate4242

Dec 19, 2004
Nova Scotia
Visit site
✟7,794.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
beej7 said:
Yeshua will come at the appointed time. We can't do anything to make the birth of a baby come sooner than it is going to come. Labor starts at some unknown appointed time. Labor will last as long as it is going to--nothing will make it shorter. I'm not sure that helping with the Temple will be a decision for us to make, or that we will even be around to be a part of.

Helping and praying for Israel is something we have been instructed to do, and we can do that now.

I honestly don't know exactly what to say about this entire question. I recently ran into material that certainly indicated that we desperately need to be led by Yahshua/Jesus in what we do, when and how we do it, because yes, rebuilding the third temple will lead soon to the coming of the anti-Messiah.

From the material that I have studied, I feel that we Christians do need to help Jews rebuild the temple. There are many Jewish prophecies that in the latter days the lost tribes will be instrumental in doing exactly that. I do know though that ABBA Father YHWH has an exact time plan for all this to happen in, but I disagree that our decisions have no effect on what occurs.

If it is true that ABBA Father YHWH wants us to help the Jews rebuild the temple then our indecision to help would be comparable to the Jews in the time of Haggai who ran to their own panelled houses while the temple of YHWH laid in ruins. ABBA Father promised to cause their wages to be in a bag with holes until they repented. Certainly, these verses describes our financial situations quite well.

Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built.
Then came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet, saying,
[Is it] time for you, O ye, to dwell in your cieled houses, and this house [lie] waste?
Now therefore thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Ye have sown much, and bring in little; ye eat, but ye have not enough; ye drink, but ye are not filled with drink; ye clothe you, but there is none warm; and he that earneth wages earneth wages [to put it] into a bag with holes.
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; Consider your ways.
Go up to the mountain, and bring wood, and build the house; and I will take pleasure in it, and I will be glorified, saith the LORD.
Ye looked for much, and, lo, [it came] to little; and when ye brought [it] home, I did blow upon it. Why? saith the LORD of hosts. Because of mine house that [is] waste, and ye run every man unto his own house.
Therefore the heaven over you is stayed from dew, and the earth is stayed [from] her fruit.
And I called for a drought upon the land, and upon the mountains, and upon the corn, and upon the new wine, and upon the oil, and upon [that] which the ground bringeth forth, and upon men, and upon cattle, and upon all the labour of the hands.
(Haggai 1:2-11)

It is extremely interesting that a Kosher red heifer has been born in Israel. I am sure that she was sent from and formed by ABBA FAther YHWH and not by The Devil or any of his angels!

Upvote 0

tate4242

Dec 19, 2004
Nova Scotia
Visit site
✟7,794.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Since we know this is NOT our LORDs Temple, we should have nothing to do with it at all

If Israel chooses to build it we should not try to stop them...but in my opinion....helping them build this temple is like buying them a train ticket to Poland in the early 1940s.

Wow, Yod, I met some fascinating people through the internet over the past few months. Prophetess Elisabeth Elijah Nikomia joined my yahoo group and I read some of her website one day. Well, I wrote to her and she phoned me about two weeks ago. Since then I have been in contact with her husband and basically he gave me the exact same message that you just did. This is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.almightywind.com/prophecy/proph77.htm

It seemed to me that since it looks like the coming of the anti-Messiah precedes the coming of Yahshua/Jesus to rule all nations, then it follows that it would be more than worthwhile to do whatever needs to be done to wrap up world events just as quickly as possible so that Mashiach ben David/Yahshua/Jesus would be here on this earth with us, bringing peace to absolutely all nations.

Although this sounds logical I have to admit that there is a strong possibility that you are correct and perhaps I am seriously in error. I will quote the letter from Mr. Nikomia:

Shalom Dennnis,
I emailed you yesterday I hope you received it. After much prayer and
waiting for a word from YAHVEH regarding the rebuilding of the temple
and if
this ministry was to have anything to do with it, I finally received a
word
I must share. As my beloved Elisabeth has shared with you before about
our
reservations with this project it has been confirmed by YAHVEH that if
we
had any part of rebuiling the temple it would mean we would be on the
side
of the anti-christ. YAHVEH said only evil desire such things and HE
said
that you are not evil but that you are on a course that YAHVEH has not
put
you on and this is to distract you from that which YAHVEH has told you
to do
and the evil ones seek to use your political power not for edification
but
for corruption, not for holiness but for evil.
Please take this word to prayer with a humble heart and seek YAHVEH'S
face
for confirmation. I understand Dear Brother that you think you are
doing
what is right but you are falling right into a trap from satan. The
rebuilding of the temple is set up for the anti-christ not our BELOVED
YAHUSHUA even though YAHUSHUA will reign eventually. There is something
else
Dennis you are suppose to be doing and I believe you know what it is
already. I share this with you in Love Dennis as I do not want to see
you do
anything contrary to the will of our HEAVENLY FATHER and if you did
this you
would not be in YAHVEH'S will.
We are praying for you that you will hear from the RUACH ha KODESH
clearly
and with out any doubts that this is indeed a word from HEAVEN. I would
not
be giving this word to you dear brother unless I knew it was from
YAHVEH
himself. I take this very serious and do not speak such things unless I
am
absolutely sure of where this word came from. Please listen to this
warning
Dennis and get on the path YAHVEH wants you on not the enemy. You can
do
many great things for the kingdom of heaven if you are on the right
path.

In YAHUSHUA'S LOVE
Niko

Wow, it is especially impressive when we receive essentially the same message two time within such a short period of time.

Incidentally, I have been seriously considering running for office at the federal level here in Nova Scotia. I ran at the local municipal level last fall and you can read my primary campaign writing here:

http://p079.ezboard.com/fsherbrookevillagefrm11.showMessage?topicID=6.topic
Flaws in the Canadian banking and taxation system.

Upvote 0

Henaynei

Sh'ma Yisrael, Adonai Echud! Al pi Adonai...
Sep 6, 2003
North Carolina - my heart is with Israel ---
✟43,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Constitution
Yesha'yahu 56:1 Thus says the L-RD, " Preserve justice and do righteousness, For My salvation is about to come And My righteousness to be revealed. 2 "How blessed is the man who does this, And the son of man who takes hold of it; Who keeps from profaning the Sabbath, And keeps his hand from doing any evil."

3 Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the L-ORD say, "The L-RD will surely separate me from His people." Nor let the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree." 4 For thus says the L-RD, "To the eunuchs who keep My sabbaths, And choose what pleases Me, And hold fast My covenant, 5 To them I will give in My house and within My walls a memorial, And a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name which will not be cut off. 6 "Also the foreigners who join themselves to the L-RD, To minister to Him, and to love the name of the L-RD, To be His servants, every one who keeps from profaning the sabbath And holds fast My covenant; 7 Even those I will bring to My holy mountain And make them joyful in My house of prayer. Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices will be acceptable on My altar; For My house will be called a house of prayer for all the peoples." 8 The L-rd G-D, who gathers the dispersed of Israel, declares, "Yet {others} I will gather to them, to those {already} gathered." 9 All you beasts of the field, All you beasts in the forest, Come to eat. 10 His watchmen are blind, All of them know nothing. All of them are mute dogs unable to bark, Dreamers lying down, who love to slumber; 11 And the dogs are greedy, they are not satisfied. And they are shepherds who have no understanding; They have all turned to their own way, Each one to his unjust gain, to the last one. 12 "Come," {they say,} "let us get wine, and let us drink heavily of strong drink; And tomorrow will be like today, only more so."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tate4242

Dec 19, 2004
Nova Scotia
Visit site
✟7,794.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Zayit said:

Shalom will only come when Yeshua returns

Since Mr. Paul Nikomia sent me the reply that he had prayed and prayed about, I have been defragging all the information and opinions that I had previously thought about this question. Here is another comment from Paul.

I have
been given a mandate by YAHSHUA to call you and speak with you. You see
Brother when the 3rd temple is built it will be by orthodox Jews not
Messianic Jews, for you and I are to build for the Kingdom of Heaven
not for
the anti messiah to come.

Is it true that peace will only come when Yahshua returns???

There is a Jewish tradition that there will be at least seven years of peace, if not forty one years of peace, after ABBA Father YHWH and Yahshua anoint another person in the latter days, in a very powerful way reminiscent of how the spirit descended like a dove on Yahshua/Jesus.

It is very possible that this person is none other than the last Elijah but it could be the second of the two witnesses. Then again, this could be a totally separate person, comparable to King David who will fulfill the Cyrus prophecies of Isaiah in a very special way. Isn't it interesting that King David died roughly three thousand years ago and ABBA YHWH promised to raise us up in the third day, (one day equals one thousand years)???

After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight, (Hosea 6:2).

Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days, (Hosea 3:5).

I must wonder, are we looking for Yahshua/Jesus to return himself at a time when we really should be looking for a human being who is similar to King David???

http://www.britam.org/messiah.html

http://www.moshiach.com/discover/tutorials/moshiach_ben_yossef.php

Quite significantly, R. Saadiah Gaon (one of the few to elaborate on the role of Moshiach ben Yossef) notes that this sequence is not definite but contingent! Moshiach ben Yossef will not have to appear before Moshiach ben David, nor will the activities attributed to him or his death have to occur. All depends on the spiritual condition of the Jewish people at the time the redemption is to take place:

http://www.thirtysix.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Subjects&file=index&req=viewpage&pageid=7

Since I was a teenager I had always thought that the whole point was for us to wait patiently until Yahshua/Jesus returned to the earth in power and glory and pretty much do everything for us while we help out.

But what if Yahshua wants to live inside each person in His church in such a powerful manner that the miracles that occurred in the time of the Apostles look small??????

Since we know that the last anti-Messiah type person will scatter the power of the holy people, then it seems logical that perhaps vastly more power is scheduled to be given to the holy people, before that power gets scattered, (if we are willing to receive it)?????

I truly appreciate the Jewish way of thinking that our prayers and our actions
can have a tremendous impact on the way that world events finally work out. I think that we Christians and Messianic Jews have a lot to learn from this approach.

When it states that this person will be anointed for warfare, we should recognize that warfare takes many forms. We could have a war on ignorance? We could organize a war on illiteracy and poverty? When the holy people are given vastly more power than we ever thought possible we could spend our time backbiting and trying to promote a particular denomination, but if we did I think we would find ourselves back to our old powerless selves quite quickly.

could this be a fourth Temple?

Excellent question!

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/article.php3?id=4754

The Banners of Zion and Jerusalem
by Rabbi Dov Begon
Feb 06, '05 / 27 Shevat 5765

The historic marathon of the Jewish People that has been going on for over three thousand years, stretching from Egypt to Jerusalem, is approaching its conclusion. Millions of Jews are already privileged to be living in Eretz Yisrael, in a sovereign state, while millions of others are planning, either consciously or not, to come home to Jerusalem. The passage that we recite in the Pesach Haggadah, starting with the words, "We were slaves in Egypt," and ending, "Next year in rebuilt Jerusalem," is not just a wish. Rather, we are seeing clearly, with our own eyes, Jerusalem being rebuilt.

Yet, precisely at the end of this long and exhausting marathon, the difficulties are reaching their climax, just like in sports races when precisely at the finish the great difficulties turn up. The Zionist movement raised the banner of Zion. Its purpose was to establish a state for the Jewish People, a state like all others, and thereby to solve the problem of Jewish oppression in the exile. With G-d's help, the Zionist movement established by Theodor Herzl set out on its path, until we established a national home. Yet, the State of Israel is just a national home that is concerned with the nation's survival needs; i.e., its economic and security needs.

It is well-known that a house devoid of content, devoid of spirit, devoid of a noble and spiritual purpose, devoid of love, will be hard to live in, no matter how large and luxurious it may be. The Jewish national home has to be infused with content. It has to be filled with spirit and soul for the people returning to Zion. We have to raise up "the banner of Jerusalem," that same banner that Rabbi Avraham Yitzchak HaKohen Kook began to raise up.

Upon that banner he engraved the words: "Israel are a nation for the world. We have risen to rebirth in Eretz Yisrael not in order to be like all the nations, but in order to bring light to the nations." (Igarot 867 and 871)

As the Prophet Isaiah said:

"Many peoples shall go and say, 'Come, let us go up to the mountain of the L-rd, to the house of the G-d of Jacob. He will teach us His ways, and we will walk in His paths.' For out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the L-rd from Jerusalem." (Isaiah 2:3)

The Zionist banner has been waving proudly in the breeze for a hundred years, and with G-d's help, it brought about the establishment of the State of Israel. Recently, however, the winds have ceased to blow and it lies stagnant. The Israeli government, instead of dealing with settling the Land, and with strengthening the spirit and unity of the nation, has been involving itself with plans to uproot Jews from their land and to establish a state for the Arabs in the land of our life's blood - it will never be. This grave deed can only lead to strife and divisiveness amongst the Jewish People, instead of strengthening unity and togetherness.

The Zionist movement, which merited to establish our national home, has reached the end of its way in the marathon. We are on the way to the next stage of history, in which all will see that indeed Israel are not like all the nations. Quite the contrary, it will more and more be revealed that Israel are a kingdom of priests and a holy nation, and that their destiny is to bring goodness and light to all the nations, out of Zion and Jerusalem.

Every Jew who has a loving, understanding heart, will love his people, Torah and land. Every such Jew should recognize that we did not establish a state just so that we could eat, drink and relax in it, but in order to actualize G-d's promise to Abraham: "I will make you a great nation and you shall be for a blessing. All the families of the earth shall be blessed through you." (Genesis 12)

Moreover, he should join the movement to make the Jewish People a nation for the world. This is what will raise up Rabbi Kook's "banner of Jerusalem" as a continuation to the "banner of Zion". Then, through us will be fulfilled the words, "Save Your people and bless Your inheritance, and tend them and carry them forever." (Psalm 28:9)

Upvote 0

tate4242

Dec 19, 2004
Nova Scotia
Visit site
✟7,794.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
yod said:
That is a nice spiritual application but I do believe that the verses speaking of a Kingdom where Messiah is reigning in peace will be literal.

Coming soon to a planet near you!

Yod my friend, perhaps I am a demonically influenced delusional fool but I have been wrestling with extremely troubling questions ever since reading Mila 18 by Leon Uris, (about the Warsaw Ghetto uprising). I was only about 17 at the time and although I wasn't having a great prayer relationship with ABBA Father YHWH at the time, I could not resist telling the Ancient of Days that if this was ever going to happen again I'd die happy if I was a corpse laying on the street who at least had tried his best to get in the way!

Well, the One who you serve Yod heard my offer and He has allowed the fire to get hotter and hotter and hotter over the years.

Last night when I listened to the supposed recorded screams of people in hell instead of getting scared I found myself getting EXTREMELY angry.

http://www.almightywind.com/hell/hellindex.htm

When I read about the worms Yod, I was thinking that the time may well come when YHWH will give me the kind of form where I can walk around in the fire and chow down on some worms if I choose. (That is if I'd be allowed to do that after taking the Nazarite vow and joining with the Orthodox and Lubavichter Jews)!

(but then again, I did hear a voice back in the fall of 1999)!!!!

http://p079.ezboard.com/fsherbrookevillagefrm12.showMessage?topicID=9.topic
Mr Myers and Mr. Ernest Fougere, you're doing good work!!!!!

Yod my friend, please keep in mind that Mr. Stephen McHattie, one of Canada's more famous actors is my mother's second cousin, but at this moment I am submitting my application to take the role of Armilos by June 6, 2006. Please pray for me my friend because ever since reading Psychic Discoveries Behind the Iron Curtain, I have been wondering that if Wolf Messing had not stopped praying when he was a little boy if perhaps he could not have walked right into the eagles nest, ate the dominant eagle and have became rather like Schindler^N.

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet/PersonDetail/personid-10222
The Stephen McHattie webpage.

I believe that I shall soon submit my audition for the role of mashiach ben Yossef/Ephrayim, to the Jewish community, but I wish to play the role of Armilos, in the Big Idea/Veggie Tales version of the events depicted in the Sefer Zerubbabel.

http://www.religiousstudies.uncc.edu/jcreeves/sefer_zerubbabel.htm

I shall advise the Jews that sacrifices should not be made in the rebuilt Third Temple unless and until the weakest has became like David, (Christians will think in terms of the least being greater than John the Baptist).

I suspect that we Christians should help the Jews quickly obtain control of the Temple Mount area and cleanse the area with the blood of the Kosher Red Heifer but they should know that the real Mashiach ben Yossef/Ephrayim, will be killed by the real Armilos, roughly three and one half years from the time when they begin to offer kosher sacrifices. The Jews should know that the real Armilos, the real son of Satan will be so much stronger than I am that if they begin those sacrifices too early, the real Mashiach ben Yossef will die younger than YHWH had planned.

I have much more to say about this proposed epic production, but this should get your theatrical juices flowing?????

Yod my friend, I suspect that Yahshua/Jesus has a plan to begin the kingdom of Mashiach ben Yossef/Ephrayim by 6/6/6, June 6, 2006. The real Mashiach ben Yossef can slay me in the eastern gate any time that he wishes.

Yod, the next holocaust is scheduled to begin soon and it will not begin on Jews this time, it will begin on Christians who have the courage to refuse to take some sort of mark?!

Buf if an artistically inclined Irishman with a delusion of grandeur/Schindler complex, were to sit in the chair of Armilos, son of the stone angel, then everything has just been altered.

CHURCH, JEWS, YOU HAD BETTER PRAY AS NEVER BEFORE BECAUSE ALL THINGS WRITTEN IN THE LAW AND THE PROPHETS ARE UNFOLDING BEFORE YOUR VERY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apostle Paul Nikomia, I challenge you to argue with me through the wisdom given to you by your King, Yahshua! You will certainly require His help moment by moment to argue with this son of the stone angel my old friend!!!!!!!

I have a Word for you Apostle Paul Nikomia, if footmen have wearied you how shall you fare against horsemen?? If you stumble on level ground how shall you fare in the wilderness of the Negev??

Next year in Jerusalem Mr. Nikomia!

If the death of Mr. Yancy Meyer on May 15, 2001, was in any way a fulfillment of a type of the Yom Kippur event, then if each year equals a day, if 2001 was like the tenth day of the seventh month somehow, then 2006 must be like the fifteenth day somehow?????

CHURCH, THIS IS A TIME FOR PRAYER AND FASTING LIKE NEVER BEFORE!!!!!

Any aspiring Deborah's out there??? Well, I hope you might say a little prayer for a Richard Sapir/Warren Murphy fan who tends to approach life a little differently than the typical Barak.

The ball is in your court church.......

P-K4:
P-KB4

Upvote 0

Sephania

Jan 7, 2004
✟16,387.00
There are many Jewish prophecies that in the latter days the lost tribes will be instrumental in doing exactly that.
Would you please list these for me?

I believe that we are the temple that the L-RD is building up, it is we in unison that he will come to suddenly, and inhabit us and his glory will extend outward throughout the whole earth. Building a third temple to put him back in a box is going against all Moshiach did. He has cleansed us, he has parted the veil, why participate with those who want to put it back up? You would be trampling on the blood of the Lamb.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Zayit said:

I believe that we are the temple that the L-RD is building up, it is we in unison that he will come to suddenly, and inhabit us and his glory will extend outward throughout the whole earth. Building a third temple to put him back in a box is going against all Moshiach did. He has cleansed us, he has parted the veil, why participate with those who want to put it back up? You would be trampling on the blood of the Lamb.
I want you to read some verses I have presented below. IN the place of "flesh" I want you to read "things of this world".

Romans 8:5
For they that are after the flesh [things of this world]do mind the things of the flesh[things of this world]; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

Romans 8:8
So then they that are in the flesh[things of this world] cannot please God.

Romans 9:8
That is, They which are the children of the flesh[things of this world], these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1 Corinthians 10:18 Behold Israel after the flesh:[things of this world] are not they which[want to] eat of the sacrifices [and be]partakers of the altar? 19 What say I then? that the idol is any thing, or that which is offered in sacrifice to idols is any thing?

I hope that without offense, I have cleared up that which of the Lord's and that which is of man. Remember we are not to get caught up in the things of this world. I am not saying that God will not use the new temple for our salvation....just not like we expect....and they will be there to fulfill the prophecies so that we may know how close His return is.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Upvote 0

visionary

Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,142.44
Faith
Messianic
Zayit said:
It may be my migraine Vis, but I can't make head or tails of how what you wrote is in relationship to what I wrote? At first I thought you were answering for Tate about the scriptures but then I think I realize you are answering what I said about us being temple, but I still don't understand. :confused:
I was picking up where you left off and rephrasing it through scripture for Tate to understand that since Yeshua has left, there is nothing that man can build, make, create, do, that will in anyway, bring back the old way. Nor are we to look to the old way, AKA temple in Jerusalem, for our salvation. There is no ritual, no song and dance that can add to or take away what Yeshua has already done for us. All we have is His footprints, His Ways, and His Will to walk in. That is why "things of this world" was used rather than flesh for that the spirit of the message still stayed, and while we understood that our flesh, carnal, is the same carnal as the world..

Sorry didn't mean to confuse you.

Upvote 0

tate4242

Dec 19, 2004
Nova Scotia
Visit site
✟7,794.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Zayit said:

He has cleansed us, he has parted the veil, why participate with those who want to put it back up?
A few weeks ago I might have replied, so that Isaiah 66:6 and several chapters of the book of Ezekiel could be fulfilled.

Truly excellent comments Yod and finally I am at the point again where I actually am in basic agreement with you, thanks to the Word given to Mr. Paul Nikomia.

I believed for years that we were the Third Temple, recently I went through a phase where I felt that Christians and Messianic Jews had to help the Jews construct the Third Temple previous to when Yahshua/Jesus would return, but now I know that there is so much more to this subject.

I do believe that eventually a Third Temple meeting the description of Ezekiel chapters 40 - 47 will be constructed, and I also believe that those of us from the lost tribes who return to the land of Eretz Israel, (Sinai Desert to Iraq), will play a role in this, but I believe that all Israelis must be taught that within three and a half years of when they begin to make kosher sacrifices, the real Mashiach ben Yossef/Ephrayim and the sixteen with him will be killed by Armilos, the son of Satan, (Sefer Zerubbabel).

http://www.religiousstudies.uncc.edu/jcreeves/sefer_zerubbabel.htm
I continued asking there about the prince of the holy covenant. He held me close and they (sic) brought me to the ‘house of filth’ [and scorn]. There he showed me a marble stone in the shape of a maiden: her features and form were lovely and indeed very beautiful to behold. Then he said to me, ‘This statue is the [wife] of Belial. Satan will come and have intercourse with it, and a son named Armilos will emerge from it. He will destroy the Hebrew nation (?). He will rule over all (peoples), and his dominion will extend from one end of the earth to the other, and ten letters will be in his hand. He will engage in the worship of foreign gods and speak lies. No one will be able to withstand him, and anyone who does not believe in him he will kill with the sword: many among them will he kill. He will come against the holy people of the Most High, and with him there will be ten kings wielding great power and force, and he will do battle with the holy ones. He will prevail over them and will kill the Messiah of the lineage of Joseph, Nehemiah b. Hushiel, and will also kill sixteen righteous ones alongside him. Then they will banish Israel to the desert in three groups.

I believe that the Jews must voluntarily put off construction of the Temple until the right time as ordained by ABBA YHWH which could well be 41 years minus 3.5 years = 37.5 years from the beginning of the reign of Mashiach ben Yossef in Jerusalem. The thought is crossing my mind that we need 37.5 years to sufficiently educate everybody in Israel to be able to play out all of these events as a reality movie??? Since the people of YHWH are destroyed because of lack of knowledge, maybe with sufficient knowledge they won't have to be destroyed??? (OK, I could be seriously in error with this theory but this is the best that I can do at this moment)???

No one will be able to withstand him, and anyone who does not believe in him he will kill with the sword: many among them will he kill.

Ofcourse we know that the sword, is a metaphor for the Word of YHWH and killing people is a Christian metahpor for helping them come to genuine repentance, death to sin and the lusts of this world. OK granted, there have been times when we became just a bit too literalistic in our application of scripture!!!

He will destroy the Hebrew nation (?).

Destroy can mean to change beyond recognition. I believe that if Yahshua/Jesus will speak plainly of the FAther, through the voicebox of Mashiach ben Yossef/Ephrayim AKA, the Last Elijah, then everybody on the earth will be profoundly changed. The entire Hebrew nation could all become famous theologically inclined actors/comedians/singers/pipeline construction workers/educators/farmers/etc., and all perhaps on a part time basis???

John 16:25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

If I could somehow play the role of this previously mentioned bad guy, then I would put forward the thesis that ABBA Father YHWH has the most incredible sense of humor in the universe and that He had plans to destroy hell itself, release every prisoner, but this may take a considerable amount of time and heroic effort.

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he corrupt by flatteries: but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do [exploits].

Then they will banish Israel to the desert in three groups

If we play around with the idea that perhaps the church has indeed replaced Israel, then the only people required to be banished to the desert for a while, in our epic reality movie, would be the Messianic Jews and Christians living in Israel?? Maybe we go to the desert to continue the construction of pipelines needed to move all the water produced from all the new desalinization plants built once people begin to comprehend my ideas on economics, (that I stole from the Catholics over at Michael Journal???) Maybe we could banish one group for pipeline construction for two months, then we banish a second group to continue their duties, (at this time the first group returns home), then later we banish a third group as group number two comes home????? Voila, the desert blossoms like the rose, and all part of a massive reality movie concept put forth in the Jewish Bible!!

He will engage in the worship of foreign gods and speak lies.

At this moment I would be inclined to think that i could fulfill this prophecy by attempting to explain how pagan prophecies fit so well with the Jewish Bible. For instance the Ghost Dance prophecies as given to the Native American tribes previous to the massacre at Wounded Knee, can only be understood if one studies Ezekiel 37 and Revelations 20. The Iriquois legend of the White Dog could fit perfectly with my theories on Yom Kippur???? Maybe??? Wait until you hear about the Catholic prophecy of the anti-Christ as given in the eighth century edition of the Catholic Encyclopaedia. Basically, it states that Christ returns first, things are great, then the anti-Messiah comes and throws Christ into hell and gets everybody to keep the Jewish Sabbaths, Holy Days
and the veneration of Mary virtually ceases from the earth (with the possible exception of Portugal according to the Fatima prophecy). Hey wow, if Yahshua/Jesus throws me into hell, then maybe all the bad nuns would be my responsibility????!

(Incidentally, I am here virtually overwhelmed at the challenge of what I am proposing and I am so incredibly thankful that I now have a worthy opponent in the form of Apostle Paul Nikomia. If this reality show concept is accepted by a major studio I hereby decree that whatever sum this concept would be worth, send the money to Mr. Paul Nikomia, if he will accept it? If he and Apostle Elisabeth Sherrie Elijah Nikomia are willing to perform the job, they are hereby appointed as my agents and financial managers. Another way of describing what I am proposing is if I dennis tate am auditioning for the role of goliath brain/Armilos and Apostle Paul Nikomia and his lovely wife are my worthy David and Elijahetta type of opponents. HaleluYah, Thank you Father Above for providing such wonderful worthy opponents!!! Mum was just about as much of a stoical stone angel as ever existed and dad/Robert Stewart Tate was possessed/influenced by a legion of devils. He was paranoid schizophrenic, manic depressive and experienced audio and visual halucinations every time he stopped taking his chlorpromisene).

On the other hand perhaps the construction of the Third Temple prophecied in Jerusalem takes place after the missing 240 years in the Jewish reconing??? Maybe ABBA Father YHWH would prefer that the construction of the Third Temple would voluntarily be delayed for an entire one thousand years????? Whatever happens the return of the lost tribes in significant numbers is a very important aspect of end time Middle East events.

Upvote 0