We must repent for what is going on UNDER our land!

Is human sacrifice taking place underground in America and Europe?

• Yes.. it probably is.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No.. .that is ridiculous...

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Maybe.... I can't rule out the possibility.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Yes......

Ezekiel 8:6

He said to me, "Son of man, do you see what they are doing - the great abominations that the people of Israel are practicing here, to drive me far from my sanctuary? But you will see greater abominations than these!"
He brought me to the entrance of the court, and as I watched, I noticed a hole in the wall.
He said to me, "Son of man, dig into the wall." So I dug into the wall and discovered a doorway.

He said to me, "Go in and see the evil abominations they are practicing here."

So I went in and looked. I noticed every figure of creeping thing and beast - detestable images - and every idol of the house of Israel, engraved on the wall all around.
Seventy men from the elders of the house of Israel (with Jaazaniah son of Shaphan standing among them) were standing in front of them, each with a censer in his hand, and fragrant vapors from a cloud of incense were swirling upward.

He said to me, "Do you see, son of man, what the elders of the house of Israel are doing in the dark, each in the chamber of his idolatrous images? For they think, 'The LORD does not see us! The LORD has abandoned the land!'"

2Timothy 3:1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

Many of their victims may have sought to become movie or film stars......... If they had targeted you or I......... are we so sure that we would have been immune????

Citation needed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Many of their victims may have sought to become movie or film stars......... If they had targeted you or I......... are we so sure that we would have been immune????

Citation needed.[/QUOTE]
Many of their victims

Whose victims?

And are you saying there have been/are "victims"

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you or anyone else is participating in human sacrifice, you need to stop and repent and get some help.

You can only repent for your own actions.

It is not scriptural to try to repent for someone else.

Yes... and there may be more people involved in this than we might tend to imagine..... and some of them may be masquerading as Christians.

• Informative
Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Aah, i see you perhaps misunderstood my post?

Even if there is a remote possibility of it happening, yes we are to pray. Even if we do not "witness" it, and it happens in the dark and in secret, we are to pray, and that is why we do not witness it, we are to pray. By the way, there are survivors of ritual abuse who have witnessed human sacrifices. This thread is not the only mentionof it.

God knows if it is/has been happening, brother.

We pray to Him.

Praying.

Let it rain.

So we should pray for all possible bad things?

Upvote 0

PeachyKeane

M.I.A.
Mar 11, 2006
✟91,102.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Citation needed.

Whose victims?

And are you saying there have been/are "victims"

I formatted wrong and you quoted the wrong person. Although, excellent question: Whose victims? Also who are the victims?

Before we start getting outraged over underground human sacrifice, should we not calm down and make sure that it's actually happening?

Do you want Pizzagate? Cause that's how you get Pizzagate.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you have no actual proof of this, it should be in the conspiracy theory forum. If it's proved to be true with actual evidence; then it could be moved back here or possibly news and current events.

We do have testimonies.........
some of us regard those testimonies as credible.......
many of us find what they report impossible to imagine.......

but at the minimum we all know that some drug gangs do practice
some forms of Satanism..... or Vodoo..... or Santaria....... because they were taught
that it increases their level of power or control over the people who work for or with them?

Devil worshiping gang 'sacrificed a teenage girl to Satan'

An infamous street gang from Los Angeles is believed to have murdered at least eight people across the US over the last month, including teenage school students some of whom it is claimed were killed as part of satanic rituals.

Members of Mara Salvatrucha, also known as MS-13, have been charged with murders including that of a 15-year-old girl in Houston, Texas, and also of two friends, aged 15 and 16 in New York’s Long Island in September, whose bodies were found raped, beaten with baseball bats and hacked with machetes.

Two El Salvadoran suspects, Diego Rivera and Miguel Alvarez-Florez have been charged with the Houston murder.

It is alleged the pair killed their 15-year-old victim known only as “Genesis” when she challenged her captors’ over their “satanic” beliefs in front of a shrine.

According to the New York Post, a court in Houston heard a testimony from a 14-year-old girl who had also been captured, drugged, sexually assaulted and tattooed by the group, and held in the same room as Genesis.

President Trump's team are attempting to take out this gang..... and high level Democrats are protecting them...... one must ask WHY???????????

Who is this MS-13 gang the media and Democrats are defending?

Since the 2016 election, President Donald Trump has waged war on gangs within the U.S., most notably, the violent MS-13. For nearly 40 years, MS-13 has grown across the United States and Central American to become one of the deadliest gangs in the world. To understand the best method of combatting their continued rise, we must first understand who these people are and how they have grown to take over American cities.

Dara Lind of Vox Media explains, the LAPD’s first reference to the group was of the “Mara Salvatrucha Stoners,” but as Civil War in El Salvador and conflict with Nicaragua intensified it brought waves of illegal immigrants hardened from escaping violence in their home country.

The BBC of April 2017 reported that U.S. intelligence data suggested the gang has spread to 46 states and maintains an international presence of at least 60,000 members. The group operates on the motto “kill, rape, control” and has an annual revenue of about $31 million —garnered mainly from drug sales and extortion.

. The Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) in a February 2018 report notes, while most data on MS-13 suspects does not include immigration status, the Center could conclude nearly a quarter of all gang members are illegal immigrants, these prey on low-income, minority youth to join the gang for protection.

The CIS also found that areas with high rates of MS-13 crime correspond with locations with a large number of Unaccompanied Alien Children who were resettled by the federal government.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
MOD HAT ON
262241_97344f3feba7d2020816cbb9e9ef87d8.jpeg
After Staff Review

This Thread is Re-Opened &

Moved from American Politics

to Conspiracy Theories
as This is a More Fitting Forum
for this subject
MOD HAT OFF

• Agree
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
MOD HAT ON

262241_97344f3feba7d2020816cbb9e9ef87d8.jpeg

After Staff Review

This Thread is Re-Opened &

Moved from American Politics

to Conspiracy Theories

as This is a More Fitting Forum

for this subject
MOD HAT OFF

Thank you.... you are correct it does fit better over here now that the discussion has evolved in the direction that it took.......

• Agree
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I formatted wrong and you quoted the wrong person. Although, excellent question: Whose victims? Also who are the victims?

Before we start getting outraged over underground human sacrifice, should we not calm down and make sure that it's actually happening?

Do you want Pizzagate? Cause that's how you get Pizzagate.

Just after the ten minute mark in this video you will hear testimony regarding human sacrifices to fallen angels and demons.

Those sacrifices can take a number of forms... .which you will find out about if you watch to the end of the video. Warning..... this is shocking information......

If you have no actual proof of this, it should be in the conspiracy theory forum. If it's proved to be true with actual evidence; then it could be moved back here or possibly news and current events.

It is up to you and I to decide if this video is merely evidence.... .or proof.... that is our choice!

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you or anyone else is participating in human sacrifice, you need to stop and repent and get some help.

You can only repent for your own actions.

It is not scriptural to try to repent for someone else.
I assume his phrasing to be simply too abbreviated for us to grasp his meaning.
What I believe he actually means is to repent for our part in having ALLOWED this in OUR land.
Sort of like how people mean to say "condemn not" when they say "judge not".
Let's not allow Perfect to become the enemy of Good.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Thank you. There is a God.

I ran into what may turn out to be an indirect Praise Report from down under........
regarding what was reported by a near death experiencer Kevin Zadai.

In Australia he was shown that he and a group of pastors were supposed to go and take
communion in the places where the Masons met..... and where the witches met........
and since they did this about a year ago....... it does seem that Australia is being led to
a whole new level of AWAKENING???????????

Please notice what is reported here in this video from the 1:15:00 mark to about the 1:25:00 minute mark in this video:

How much longer will growth of Antarcic ice save our coastlands?

What will save us is Christians waking up and repenting. 2 Chronicles 7:14 It's been pouring down rain in many drought stricken areas recently. I mow the lawn, turn around and it's growing already. OK, slight exaggeration. Many Christians have been fasting and praying. A number of miracles occurred during the terrible bushfires and now those fires are out. Dams are filling and farmers are rejoicing. Greenies will be frustrated. They want to send the world back to the stone age!

• Informative
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I ran into what may turn out to be an indirect Praise Report from down under........
regarding what was reported by a near death experiencer Kevin Zadai.

In Australia he was shown that he and a group of pastors were supposed to go and take
communion in the places where the Masons met..... and where the witches met........
and since they did this about a year ago....... it does seem that Australia is being led to
a whole new level of AWAKENING???????????

Please notice what is reported here in this video from the 1:15:00 mark to about the 1:25:00 minute mark in this video:

How much longer will growth of Antarcic ice save our coastlands?
Have you ever heard of Henry Gruver?
God sends him on some crazy prayer missions, too.
Lives not even an hour east of me, deep farmland of East Iowa.

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
To repent means to turn around and go the other way, therefore you can only repent for your own sins, but not for other people.
Daniel didn't repent for the sins of Israel, he confessed them before God acknowledging they deserved judgement.

That being said, human sacrifice is going on in plain view throughout the USA and Europe. I am of course talking about abortion.

Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
To repent means to turn around and go the other way, therefore you can only repent for your own sins, but not for other people.
Daniel didn't repent for the sins of Israel, he confessed them before God acknowledging they deserved judgement.

That being said, human sacrifice is going on in plain view throughout the USA and Europe. I am of course talking about abortion.
You are right, technically. And at the risk of sounding like a "Trumpsplainer" I assert that this "repent for" expression is another clumsy use of terminology. Perhaps "intercede for" may have been a better choice of words.

• Agree
Reactions: Francis Drake
Upvote 0

Rick Otto

The Dude Abides
Nov 19, 2002
On The Prairie
✟29,593.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I've heard many preachers prophesy great awakenings and new movements and such. The first time I heard it for my region was 1975. Still waiting. The area is even less alive spiritually than it was back then. I'm preparing for it, but something has to happen first. It has to happen in the hearts of at least a few believers. It is so simple that most miss it. Christians need to know that Christ is the life of the believer, not just the way and the truth. They need to know the cross is real, that God really did terminate the old life and raise us up with Christ to new life.

You may ask why I believe this. Lord Jesus told me. Until Christians see this truth and accept it, they will struggle to make things happen in their own strength. We can do nothing to make it happen and we can do nothing to stop it happening. It is already reality. Few realise it so few experience it.
lol, right. Tell a fish the water's fine and he says "What's water?" lol
The very fact of the existence of creation can be astounding.

• Agree
Upvote 0

tampasteve

Pray for peace in Israel
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
May 15, 2017
Tampa
✟777,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON

This thread has had a hefty cleaning. Please keep posts on topic, not flaming or goading, etc. The topic is NOT near death experiences, etc.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Here's what the Lord showed me back in 1997 about redeeming the land back from the enemy.

It is vital Christians understand that blood shed on the ground through murder or abortion gives Satan legal rights over the land. Unless such things are dealt with, Satan makes his habitation there and starts to take control of that region and people.
Although the following is from the Law of Moses, the exact same spiritual principles apply today.

Deuteronomy21.-
1If one is found slain, lying in a field in the land the LORD your God has given you to possess, and it is not known who killed him, 2your elders and judges must come out and measure the distance from the victim to the neighboring cities.
ie. The nearest community has to take spiritual responsibility for the blood on the ground.

3Then the elders of the city nearest the victim shall take a heifer that has never been yoked or used for work, 4bring the heifer to a valley with running water that has not been plowed or sown, and break its neck there by the stream.
Break the heifer's neck simply means to strike its head off so the blood flows.

5And the priests, the sons of Levi, shall come forward, for the LORD your God has chosen them to serve Him and pronounce blessings in His name and to give a ruling in every dispute and case of assault. 6Then all the elders of the city nearest the victim shall wash their hands by the stream over the heifer whose neck has been broken, 7and they shall declare, “Our hands did not shed this blood, nor did our eyes see it. 8Accept this atonement, O LORD, for Your people Israel whom You have redeemed, and do not hold the shedding of innocent blood against them.”
Note that the atoning blood is poured out freshly for the local Israelites, who as the above statement says, are already a redeemed people. They are bringing that sin under the blood of the covenant so that Satan cannot use it against them.

And the bloodshed will be atoned for. 9So you shall purge from among you the guilt of shedding innocent blood, since you have done what is right in the eyes of the LORD.
Had they not poured out the blood of atonement, the land would remain demonically polluted and the guilt of that murder would fall on their community.

To me, the above scripture was completely irrelevant till the Lord wakened me to it.

Back in 1997, during a sustained period of intercession for the UK, the Lord gave me a dream. In it I saw a large green bottle of wine being poured all over the land.
As I watched, I was suddenly woken from the dream by the audible voice of the Lord giving a very imperative command. "Redeem the land with the wine of the testimony!"

I instantly understood that the Lord was instructing us to pour the wine of communion over the land as an act of redemption.
That morning the Lord led me to the above scriptures in Deuteronomy to verify the dream.

In the days, weeks, months, and years following that dream, the Lord poured out more and more wisdom and confirmation on redeeming the land.

People forget that in the first Passover, the blood was poured out on the ground to redeem their dwellings and all therein.
Likewise communion is part of a legal battle against the power of darkness over our land.
To confine communion to a religious ceremony administered by the pastor or priest can completely shroud its power and purpose.
My wife and I (plus guests) take bread and wine regularly at home as a part of our intercession. We always pour the wine out on the ground outside, at the same time proclaiming that we redeem the land with the wine of the testimony.

Last edited:
Upvote 0