We must repent for what is going on UNDER our land!

Is human sacrifice taking place underground in America and Europe?

• Yes.. it probably is.

Votes: 8 23.5%
  • No.. .that is ridiculous...

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Maybe.... I can't rule out the possibility.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Deep in underground tunnels
where they feel that they can be free from being observed or caught.

This is just after the 35 minute mark in this audio interview.

Pray that this be exposed.... and stopped.......

BIO: Sheila Zilinsky aka The Weekend Vigilante® is an independent conservative Christian media analyst who for 10 years has been boldly waging war on the new world order. Her show examines news and world events under the lens of a Biblical World View. Her books have earned her international recognition. She was awarded a People’s Choice Award for Top Female in independent media 5 years consecutive. The Vancouver Sun touted her as, ‘the only woman in talk radio with a titanium spine and a heart of gold.’

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

God help us!

Praying.

Let it rain.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
God help us!

Praying.

Let it rain.

At least there is evidence that the victims of what is happening.......even though they never received justice in this world........
they will receive more than mere justice once they finally pass on:

Howard Storm Ph. D:
"I asked how God could let the Holocaust of World War II happen. We were transported to a railway station as a long train of freight cars was being unloaded of its human cargo. The guards were screaming and beating the people into submission. The people were Jewish men, women, and children. Exhausted from hunger and thirst, they were totally disoriented from the ordeal of being rounded up and sent on a long journey to an unknown destination. They believed that they were going to work camps, and that their submission to the brutality of the guards was the only way to survive.

We went to the area where the selection process was taking place and heard the guards talking about "the Angel Maker." We went to the place the guards were referring to as "the Angel Maker," which was a series of ovens. I saw piles of naked corpses being loaded into the ovens, and I began to cry. Jesus said to me, "These are the people God loves." Then he said, "Look up." Rising out of the smoke of the chimneys, I saw hundreds of people being met by thousands of angels taking them up into the sky. There was great joy in the faces of the people, and there appeared to be no trace of a memory of the horrendous suffering they had just endured. How ironic that the guards sarcastically called the ovens "the Angel Maker."

I asked how God could allow this to happen. They told me that this was not God's will. This was an abomination to God. God wants this never to happen again. This was the sacrifice of an innocent people to whom God had given the law to be an example, a light, to the rest of the world. This Holocaust was breaking God's heart. The anguish that Jesus was suffering at the slaughter of his people was too much for me to bear and I begged that we leave this place. I will never forget this: his anguish at this horror and what it represents. This was one of the low points in human history."

I asked, Why does God let things like this happen? They told me that God was very unhappy with the course of human history and was going to intervene to change the world. God had watched us sink to depths of depravity and cruelty at the very time that he was giving us the instruments to make the world a godlier world. God had intervened in the world many times before, but this time God was going to change the course of human events." (Howard Storm, My Descent Into Death, page 42,43)

• Informative
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
At least there is evidence that the victims of what is happening.......even though they never received justice in this world........
they will receive more than mere justice once they finally pass on:

Howard Storm Ph. D:

The utter evil and those who know about it, cover it up, and deny it, have these victims blood on their hands.

What are those 7 things that God hates, again?

God have mercy!

Praying.

let it rain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Where does the scripture say that Christians need to repent for the sins of the world?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Where does the scripture say that Christians need to repent for the sins of the world?

In my own life.... if Messiah Yeshua - Jesus had not
allowed me to be hit with bleeding ulcers..... and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis....... if I had been really healthy and athletic all during my teens and twenties.... .i might never have repented......and who could tell if I might not even have been drawn into the occult??????

I also consider it a miracle that the Holy Spirit prepared me to be able to hear Mr. Garner Ted Armstrong when he put forward evidence for Creationism.....and pretty much disproved Atheistic Evolutionary Theory. G-d sent labourers into the harvest...... or I would likely still be an Atheist like I was from with I was eight years old until I was about twelve or thirteen.

Daniel 9:1 (KJV)

Dan 9:4

And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Rick Otto
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you or anyone else is participating in human sacrifice, you need to stop and repent and get some help.

You can only repent for your own actions.

It is not scriptural to try to repent for someone else.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If you or anyone else is participating in human sacrifice, you need to stop and repent and get some help.

You can only repent for your own actions.

It is not scriptural to try to repent for someone else.

In a way...... I may be guilty through omission.........
perhaps my general pro-life stand should have a lot more energy and chutzpah?!

Ban intra-cardiac potassium chloride injections on singletons in Canada.

I have campaigned...... .but I could certainly have done much more than I did so far......

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
In my own life.... if Messiah Yeshua - Jesus had not
allowed me to be hit with bleeding ulcers..... and juvenile rheumatoid arthritis....... if I had been really healthy and athletic all during my teens and twenties.... .i might never have repented......and who could tell if I might not even have been drawn into the occult??????

I also consider it a miracle that the Holy Spirit prepared me to be able to hear Mr. Garner Ted Armstrong when he put forward evidence for Creationism.....and pretty much disproved Atheistic Evolutionary Theory. G-d sent labourers into the harvest...... or I would likely still be an Atheist like I was from with I was eight years old until I was about twelve or thirteen.

Daniel 9:1 (KJV)

Dan 9:4

And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;

We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from thy precepts and from thy judgments:

Neither have we hearkened unto thy servants the prophets, which spake in thy name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land.

O Lord, righteousness belongeth unto thee, but unto us confusion of faces, as at this day; to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and unto all Israel, that are near, and that are far off, through all the countries whither thou hast driven them, because of their trespass that they have trespassed against thee.
Daniel is praying for his own people, the Israelites, not the world.

"And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;"

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It is found no place in scripture. There is no evidence, nor support for it.

Repentance is indivuals turning away from their sin. I can’t repent for anyone but myself, because I can’t turn from any sin other than my own.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟700,029.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Good point..... .but over this past month......
I have began to see my own PRIDE and LUKEWARMNESS....
for the much more serious disease that it really is..........

My own lukewarm attitude toward prayer and spiritual warfare.......
is indirectly a cause in far more injustice than I might imagine..... .because if I obeyed this admonition twenty percent more effectively.......
lives would be saved!

1Timothy 2:1

First of all, then, I urge that requests, prayers, intercessions, and thanks be offered on behalf of all people,
even for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Sorry... What does any of this have to do with American politics?

It will take political courage on the part of President Trump and various members of his team to bring this injustice to light....... if what Mark Taylor says is actually true......... and he is not the first person that I heard refer to this actually happening. The massive museum in Los Angeles is supposed to have many underground tunnels and chambers many, many hundreds of yards below the surface museum......

• Winner
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Good point..... .but over this past month......
I have began to see my own PRIDE and LUKEWARMNESS....
for the much more serious disease that it really is..........

My own lukewarm attitude toward prayer and spiritual warfare.......
is indirectly a cause in far more injustice than I might imagine..... .because if I obeyed this admonition twenty percent more effectively.......
lives would be saved!

1Timothy 2:1

First of all, then, I urge that requests, prayers, intercessions, and thanks be offered on behalf of all people,
even for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life in all godliness and dignity.
Prayer is not the same thing as repenting for another's sin. In fact, it isn't even possible to do. You can ask God to forgive someone but that is not repentance. Only they can repent, you don't have the power to change their mind for them. That is between them and God.

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It will take political courage on the part of President Trump and various members of his team to bring this injustice to light....... if what Mark Taylor says is actually true......... and he is not the first person that I heard refer to this actually happening. The massive museum in Los Angeles is supposed to have many underground tunnels and chambers many, many hundreds of yards below the surface museum......

Oh good grief.....:doh:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

"And I prayed unto the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love him, and to them that keep his commandments;"

And we are to do the same for our country.

If we hear about such things as in the OP and turn a deaf ear to it or a blind eye, God help us.

Yes, we ARE to pray for our country, and for such evils that hide in darkness to be revealed, and that God shines His TRUTH and his LIGHT right into the midst of that darkness, piercing it, and sending all that hide in that darkness to scattering.

God help us.

Praying.

Let it rain.

• Winner
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A Walking Tour Into Los Angeles' Abandoned Speakeasy Tunnels | Frommer's

• Informative
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,107,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And we are to do the same for our country.

If we hear about such things as in the OP and turn a deaf ear to it or a blind eye, God help us.

Yes, we ARE to pray for our country, and for such evils that hide in darkness to be revealed, and that God shines His TRUTH and his LIGHT right into the midst of that darkness, piercing it, and sending all that hide in that darkness to scattering.

God help us.

Praying.

Let it rain.
Praying for is not the same thing as repenting for. See the OP title.

Upvote 0