Fort Lauderdale
✟23,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She’s asking you a sexual question. Freudian slips are things that people accidentally say that reveal what is on their mind.
Makes sense
Basically, I think you aroused her a little bit so a sexual question slipped out of her mouth.
Didn’t think about that, when I think about it now you may have a point because we was alone in the car and she asked me do I watch inappropriate content right afterwards.

• Haha
Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Didn’t think about that, when I think about it now you may have a point because we was alone in the car and she asked me do I watch inappropriate content right afterwards
Yeah, she’s legit. Possibly a bit of an absentminded ditz, but being alone in the car with you probably turned her on a bit. I would try to engage in some discipline in how long you stay in the car with her alone because that can lead to becoming physically involved much sooner than either of you intended.

Frankly, I would forget the movie version for dates and advise separate transportation for at least the first three, and if you two must ride together, make it a rule that you will get out of the car as soon as you get to wherever you are going. The amount of struggles me and my boyfriend have had with cars and me driving him places is just absurd - it just feels intimate in there, very comfortable. Hanging out with her alone in a car that isn’t moving is a recipe for spiritual disaster.

Upvote 0

QuestionQuest74

Oct 12, 2023
Fort Lauderdale
✟23,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yeah, she’s legit. Possibly a bit of an absentminded ditz,
Why you said she’s a absent mind she’s a Ditz ?
but being alone in the car with you probably turned her on a bit. I would try to engage in some discipline in how long you stay in the car with her alone because that can lead to becoming physically involved much sooner than either of you intended.

Frankly, I would forget the movie version for dates and advise separate transportation for at least the first three, and if you two must ride together, make it a rule that you will get out of the car as soon as you get to wherever you are going. The amount of struggles me and my boyfriend have had with cars and me driving him places is just absurd - it just feels intimate in there, very comfortable. Hanging out with her alone in a car that isn’t moving is a recipe for spiritual disaster.
Great advice

Upvote 0

linux.poet

Electric Nightfall
Angels Team
CF Senior Ambassador
Site Supporter
Apr 25, 2022
Poway
✟204,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Why you said she’s a absent mind she’s a Ditz ?
I said “a bit” of one, not that she was one. The reason why I said that is asking those questions with you alone in the car just shows a bit of a lack of awareness: not aware of the fact that she’s in a car, not aware of the fact that she’s turned on. Her mind is absent from the effects of her environment, and the ditziness is letting that sexual desire come out without restraining it.

In this case, I wouldn’t consider this to be severe enough to be a deal breaker, since the two of you were alone. If she lets other things slip out in public by accident without realizing it, you may want to rebuke her then and bring her mistake to her attention.

Upvote 0

QuestionQuest74

Oct 12, 2023
Fort Lauderdale
✟23,287.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I said “a bit” of one, not that she was one. The reason why I said that is asking those questions with you alone in the car just shows a bit of a lack of awareness: not aware of the fact that she’s in a car, not aware of the fact that she’s turned on. Her mind is absent from the effects of her environment, and the ditziness is letting that sexual desire come out without restraining it.

In this case, I wouldn’t consider this to be severe enough to be a deal breaker, since the two of you were alone. If she lets other things slip out in public by accident without realizing it, you may want to rebuke her then and bring her mistake to her attention.
Thanks for the insight

Reactions: linux.poet
Upvote 0