• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

War with China

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟51,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This possibility of war with China - and maybe even against Russia too - is being reported pretty much regularly this year. What about answering the question? It's not like he asked what you thought about Martians attacking or something that was completely conspiracy nonsense.

"WASHINGTON, Oct 12 (Reuters) - The United States must prepare for possible simultaneous wars with Russia and China by expanding its conventional forces, strengthening alliances and enhancing its nuclear weapons modernization program, a congressionally appointed bipartisan panel said on Thursday.

The report from the Strategic Posture Commission comes amid tensions with China over Taiwan and other issues and worsening frictions with Russia over its invasion of Ukraine."

From two days ago:

General Charles Q. Brown Jr., the highest-ranking officer in the U.S. military, warned in a Sunday interview that everyone should be "worried" about a war with China. (which would begin as invasion of Taiwan, and there are already war ships in the area).
Brown is the 21st and current chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff, having taken over the role in October following the retirement of General Mark Milley.

Biden has already said we will defend Taiwan. Biden says US will defend Taiwan if China attacks

It's a fair question, and I pray it never happens.
Lol, just tell me where the writer is wrong, Peak your head out of the box. Please!

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟51,928.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That being less than zero respect, I take it that the
" peace" and phony courtesy are also,as they appear.

China has been invaded a thousand times, and endures yet. The Japanese were already overextended and bogged down in China when they invited the USA to play.

They'd have done a lot more harm if the war had continued but " speak Japanese" is garbage.

I'll assume you know nothing of American interference
in China, else I'll have to think worse of your post.
Well, I do not want to start a war on this forum or see a war with your mainland. I forgot the audiences here also which I thought were Westerners. I got defensive with your attacks against my country and I apologize. Peace

Upvote 0