Bone Chilling USA
✟16,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's not that I'm not a good girl, and it's not that I'm not always a girl who doesn't always not do what I'm not supposed to never do, but I'm trying :holy:

Well now that you know my sense of humor may show up in my posts here, I'll introduce myself. I'm Lucy. I recently turned 21, and I have been trying to please the Lord for as long as I can remember.

I look forward to making friends here to learn from and enjoy some good conversation with.

My friend, @chirpyluna recently discovered this forum and suggested that I join.

Thanks for your time to read about me.

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It's not that I'm not a good girl, and it's not that I'm not always a girl who doesn't always not do what I'm not supposed to never do, but I'm trying :holy:

Well now that you know my sense of humor may show up in my posts here, I'll introduce myself. I'm Lucy. I recently turned 21, and I have been trying to please the Lord for as long as I can remember.

I look forward to making friends here to learn from and enjoy some good conversation with.

My friend, @chirpyluna recently discovered this forum and suggested that I join.

I am glad you are here :) I pray you enjoy it here as much as I do. God bless you.

Reactions: Lucy97
Upvote 0

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,133,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Welcome to CF, Lucy97!!! There's all kinds of things to talk about here...as well as all kinds of people. :rolleyes:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Last edited:
  • Haha
Upvote 0

Monna

Feb 5, 2017
Oicha Beni
✟105,254.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Good to have you here! I hope you find friends, a lot of valuable insights, and encouragement in your personal spiritual growth. You probably have a lot to contribute too, so don't be afraid to speak up- even if your contribution is a puzzling or challenging question.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lucy97

Jan 14, 2018
Bone Chilling USA
✟16,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good to have you here! I hope you find friends, a lot of valuable insights, and encouragement in your personal spiritual growth. You probably have a lot to contribute too, so don't be afraid to speak up- even if your contribution is a puzzling or challenging question.

Ha ha yes there will probably be some of that! I will. Thank you Monna!

Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0

John Goodness

Site Supporter
Dec 18, 2017
Chicago
✟50,186.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey Lucy, welcome to CF! I was just reading a joke thread in one of these forums and laughing at the jokes. Life is definitely better with friends who have a sense of humor. Hope your week is going well. We're glad to have you here. Cheers!

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-1-16_21-40-4.jpeg
In Christ we are all perfect! God so loves us!

Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to the forums. (I think I might have already said that in chirpyluna’s thread when you joined in, but never hurts to be more welcoming). I hope you find friendship, fellowship and some smiles here.

Upvote 0

Lucy97

Jan 14, 2018
Bone Chilling USA
✟16,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hey Lucy, welcome to CF! I was just reading a joke thread in one of these forums and laughing at the jokes. Life is definitely better with friends who have a sense of humor. Hope your week is going well. We're glad to have you here. Cheers!
Oh I will have to check that section out! Cool. Thank you much John! :tutu:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Lucy97

Jan 14, 2018
Bone Chilling USA
✟16,795.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to the forums. (I think I might have already said that in chirpyluna’s thread when you joined in, but never hurts to be more welcoming). I hope you find friendship, fellowship and some smiles here.

Yes! I remember your avatar because I dabble photography! Thank you again!

Upvote 0

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi Lucy; I think you will find many nice people here and some of them even have a sense of humor; but there are some who are not nice and have no sense of humor at all. The trick is to; know the difference; and laugh with them; the funny ones; and not at them; the "oh so serious ones".:)

Welcome to CF; May the Lord Jesus guide you here as well as in the world; and may you find friends and what ever you need from the Lord here. I do have a question for you; do you like music--Praise & Worship music? Well we have a new forum here at CF just for P&W music and at the top is a directory of other Christian music threads around CF; come and take a look!:wave:

Praise and Worship Music

images

To The

238348_da04309d434d67254a1115a692df42c4.jpeg

Upvote 0

chirpyluna

Jan 7, 2018
Northeast
✟16,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Finally. Welcome to the board LuLu! Why no mention that you're just a few months shy of receiving your degree in Christian Counseling? And that you've already been credited with saving a marriage, and apparently talking a young man out of dropping out of high school? Unless you don't want anyone to know :oops:

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow. 8 negatives in that sentence! Woohoo! That is awesome!

Humor indeed. :)

Welcome Lucy. I hope you enjoy your time here and that we can be an encouragement to you.

Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Finally. Welcome to the board LuLu! Why no mention that you're just a few months shy of receiving your degree in Christian Counseling? And that you've already been credited with saving a marriage, and apparently talking a young man out of dropping out of high school? Unless you don't want anyone to know :oops:
Really? That is wonderful!!!

• Agree
Reactions: mnorian
Upvote 0