timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,189.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It was daytime but we experienced a blackout in our city. But I have to go to the car which is parked several levels below ground level of our apartment building with no light.

Thankfully, the elevators are still working with backup generator. But when the elevator doors opened several floor underground, I was greeted by darkness save for the green lit exit signs.

I could have gotten back to our apartment to get my phone for light but I didn't and walked to our parking spot which also happened to be farthest away from the exits and so, was in pitch black darkness!:swoon::sick:

As I slowly walked towards the car in pitch black darkness, the feeling of dread overcame me and my hairs stood on end. The feeling is so strong, I started feeling my own fear bouncing against the walls of the confined space and back to myself. It's a very strange sensation like an overwhelming force. How is it even possible?

Then I started seeing weird stuff. A strange, faintly glowing cloud started appearing on the floor, somewhat illuminating the way. It looked a stellar nebula with void spaces glowing with faint green glow. It was creepy at first but it was actually breathtakingly beautiful. In fact, it looked like a very dim green version of the Crab Nebula. Within the cloud are small tadpole like things also glowing in the same color moving slowly across its spaces just like a tadpole. All their glow is fluctuating at the time like a heartbeat but much slower. They seemed to guiding me towards the car, helping to illuminate the way with a faint/dim green light but creepier still, they are leaving a void just in front of me. It looks like a hole in the floor as if I'm standing over a bottomless pit.

I felt a bit scared that maybe, somehow, I could walk into something and then I'm gone.

• Prayers
Reactions: Lost Witness

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,189.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't blame you for being afraid. It was completely dark, something unknown happens, and you have no idea if it's from God or the Devil.

I couldn't suppress the emotion of fear but I went ahead anyway because I needed to get the car tidied up for church.

The lights, whatever they were did helped me to the car, they turned the feeling of dread into curiosity and wonder despite seeming like I'm walking over an invisible floor across space.

They say "curiosity kills the cat" so I'm glad I'm still here or am I really?

But then I remembered Jesus really liked to walk completely alone in the forest or out in the middle of the desert, likely in very dark and even pitch black conditions. We read he went out there to pray or just stayed there and hanged out with nature and animals but often at night. It was crazy dangerous. There's even large carnivores roaming around those places but Jesus did it anyway.

It all went away when I turned on the lights of the car...... It wasn't the first time I saw these but always in the dark and when I'm alone. What is real anymore. These things we see in the dark or the world that has been pulled over our eyes to blind us from the Truth (quoting from Morpheus in the Matrix).

Last edited:
Upvote 0