Status
Not open for further replies.

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
I am a straight shooter and do not do to good with joking about joking or what have you. My mindset is either pro or against. Either on or off, and I state my stance. When you started to make comments about the movement, contrary to your previously stated position, I assumed it was all a sham. Now I am in a position of wondering if you are being controlled opposition or are for real. That's why I made the handler comment. Even if you are not in fact being handled you brought the thought to my mind, and no doubt it brings into question everything you stated.
Brings into question everything I stated? Do you realize I just strung together a bunch of random sentences, sprinkled it with stereotypical conservative comments/attitudes about black people and threw in a little hyperbole for good measure? I made this stuff up on the fly, you don't need handlers to make up, "Democrats want more dead black babies because that equals more black voters." And judging by all the agrees and winners I got from my posts, I'm still :scratch:.

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Brings into question everything I stated? Do you realize I just strung together a bunch of random sentences, sprinkled it with stereotypical conservative comments/attitudes about black people and threw in a little hyperbole for good measure? I made this stuff up on the fly, you don't need handlers to make up, "Democrats want more dead black babies because that equals more black voters." And judging by all the agrees and winners I got from my posts, I'm still :scratch:.

To be honest I knew what you were up to. With the rhetoric and the made up hashtag that is. As far as your personal testimony that is yours, and I am not going to question what you believe in that sense. So yeah, conservatives are accepting and tend to bring people in the fold when they ask for it. And yes, we immediately jumped to your defense and accepted you.

That is why in this post here, I said what I did. I knew it was a load but I was going to allow you to go with it out of respect, instead of shooting down your own personal testimony. Also, even tho I did not find anything under that hash tag I figured I would research it more before calling it out. All you pointed out is exactly the type of divisiveness and ridicule anyone that deals with democrats has come to exspect.

Upvote 0

SummerMadness

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
✟331,677.00
Faith
Catholic
To be honest I knew what you were up to. With the rhetoric and the made up hashtag that is. As far as your personal testimony that is yours, and I am not going to question what you believe in that sense. So yeah, conservatives are accepting and tend to bring people in the fold when they ask for it. And yes, we immediately jumped to your defense and accepted you.

That is why in this post here, I said what I did. I knew it was a load but I was going to allow you to go with it out of respect, instead of shooting down your own personal testimony. Also, even tho I did not find anything under that hash tag I figured I would research it more before calling it out. All you pointed out is exactly the type of divisiveness and ridicule anyone that deals with democrats has come to exspect.
Yes, you knew it all along...

Upvote 0

LostMarbels

All-Lives-Matter
Jun 18, 2011
Orlando Fl
✟173,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Sorry Liza I thought you already knew that. I think his handlers got to him and made him change his tune. But I always new this movement he was pushing was fake. I think it is funny actualy.

Oh definitely no handlers. At this level? No way.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

They're good at the short game, for which they chortle and pat themselves on the back.

Very, very, very bad at the long game. As we see here.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I am a straight shooter and do not do to good with joking about joking or what have you. My mindset is either pro or against. Either on or off, and I state my stance.
How boring.

• Haha
Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You really have to trust my words, I was joking about joking about the #WalkAway movement! All my black friends that have walked away are crying because black unemployment is the lowest it's ever been. They're crying tears of joy! They say to ignore the fact that they are still twice as likely to be unemployed. Ignore the fact that if white unemployment is 3% and black is at 6%, we should be thankful that it's not 7% because we're all just lazy folks on the plantation. I tried to talk to my friends, but they couldn't hear me because they were whimpering so loudly.

You know what you should do then? You should stay with the party of slavery, the party of Jim Crow laws, the party that convinced you they "switched" and that has done NOTHING with rotting urban schools and neighborhoods while you are pleased as punch, apparently, that you punked some lady online.

That seems to be working, doesn't it? Because no steps are better than small steps.

Good looking out.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I want to apologize to you. Summer Madness was not telling the truth. He will not doubt celebrate because he "punked" me.

You could use it as an opportunity to figure out why you were so anxious to accept something someone on the internet was telling you.

I know that this is what I experienced in Leftism. The subterfuge, the willingness to do this. It's part of why I walked away.

Or not.

• Agree
Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
My ribs are kind of hurting right now from laughing that anyone thought the nonsense I wrote was real. "Democrats support abortion so there will be fewer black voters." Really? It wasn't obvious then?

Actually, I've seen this same thing from right-wing posters.

It is part of the problem I mentioned earlier - the walkaway stuff is right-wingers spewing right-wing propaganda to people who uncritically accept it right-wing spin anyway. That audience seems unable to realize that others don't fall for the same tactics that they do and thus imagine that anyone who hears them will move on over to the GOP. After all, made up talking points are very persuaive, they're only moving to a party led by someone who is vaguely racist so what's to stop them?

• Agree
Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
You could use it as an opportunity to figure out why you were so anxious to accept something someone on the internet was telling you.

Or not.

Because I have seen it. And being honest myself, I expect people are honest until shown otherwise.

I know for some people that seems inconceivable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

It is part of the problem I mentioned earlier - the walkaway stuff is right-wingers spewing right-wing propaganda to people who uncritically accept it right-wing spin anyway. That audience seems unable to realize that others don't fall for the same tactics that they do and thus imagine that anyone who hears them will move on over to the GOP. After all, made up talking points are very persuaive, they're only moving to a party led by someone who is vaguely racist so what's to stop them?

Yes, because the Democrat policies have worked SO well for the black community, have they not? All they have to do to continue the winning streak is convince blacks that Republicans are racists, racists, racists despite being the party of Abraham Lincoln and NOT Jim Crow.

Upvote 0

Liza B.

His grace is sufficient
Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2017
Midwest
✟163,572.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Neither do the people in the videos used to kick off this thread, but some posters were trying to turn that into a widespread movement.

I personally don't think lying about your political leanings is a great way to win people to your cause. BOTH sides, and I mean BOTH sides, can read Alinsky.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,933.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single

It is part of the problem I mentioned earlier - the walkaway stuff is right-wingers spewing right-wing propaganda to people who uncritically accept it right-wing spin anyway. That audience seems unable to realize that others don't fall for the same tactics that they do and thus imagine that anyone who hears them will move on over to the GOP.
Reminds me of Chick Tracts where someone goes from being a strawman atheist to being a born again christian in 4 panels.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,028.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes, because the Democrat policies have worked SO well for the black community, have they not?
Good example of the kind of right-wing spin I'm talking about. Understanding that it isn't going to be convincing to anyone outside of the Fox News echo chamber would be a chance for some personal growth. Figuring out why would get you bonus points.

All they have to do to continue the winning streak is convince blacks that Republicans are racists, racists, racists despite being the party of Abraham Lincoln and NOT Jim Crow.

Fair enough - anyone who voted R in the 1860s can continue to vote for them out of party loyalty.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.