Aug 3, 2006
✟7,838.00
Faith
Christian
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those
who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
Romans 8:28

"If God is for us, who can be against us." Romans 8:31b

"No, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us....(nothing) will be able to separate us from the love of
God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37,39b

Through the child of God your spouse has been made pure, so pray for your spouse with faith so that your spouse is touched by your Prayer.

To get our marriage Life restored we should walk with Jesus. Now as we stand for our covenant marriage vows, Jesus Christ is standing there with us, walking alongside of us, feeling our pain and also our joy each moment of the day. He is there to lift us up when we stumble, support us when our walk with Him becomes unsteady, and comfort us when our heart is troubled. He offers this to each one of us, if we will just surrender our lives to Him (Jesus Christ), confessing our sins to Him, asking for His forgiveness and accepting Him as our Lord and Savior. Peace can be ours if we will only trust Him!

Turn your spouse totally over to Him, release her to Him, and not try to interfere. Only the Lord can do the changes needed in your spouse for healing.

[color=red]As we renew our relationship with Jesus, we realized how little we knew about Him. This is when we realized that the troubles with our marriage was a wake-up call from the Lord, that He was calling us to
be the person that we were meant to be. Romans 8:28 states that:[/color]

"God works for the good of those who love him, who have been
called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

We don't wish our marriages to fall apart, God can take that tragedy and turn it into good as He reconciles us to Him. Genesis 50:20: (what was)..."intended (by Satan) to harm me, God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done..." (our new walk with Jesus). We now have a peace in my soul and in my heart that we have never had in all our life. That is because God loves us unconditionally as we turn our life over to Him. Each one of us should humble ourselves before our awesome God.

As God began to reconcile us to Himself, we begin to develop new values, values of substance, values with eternal worth. The greatest help in our stand is the truth that Jesus is walking with us, standing with us, feeling our joys and my pain, and being our spouse (I am the bride of Christ) in the absence of my earthly spouse. Read verse 31b where it says "If God is for us (me), who can be against us (me)?" Oh, these are such comforting words coming from God's Holy Word!

Jesus is right there beside us, closer than any earthly friend, as He lives within our heart. He is our personal Lord and Savior, a personal friend, someone we can count on! What a wonderful comforter, a wonderful prince of peace that we can have in our times of 'trouble' in our marriages. All we have to do is put our hope and faith in Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God.

Jeremiah 29:11-14a. Read this when satan tries to come between u n ur spouse.

"'For I know the plans I have for you.' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me
with all your heart. I will be found by you.' declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11-14a

"Yes, when you get serious about finding me and want it more than anything else, I'll make sure you won't be disappointed." That we will allow the Lord to penetrate our hearts and nourish our souls, our fondest
desires of a restored marriage built on the solid rock of Jesus Christ will be reality and not just a dream.

Jesus and His Father are still in the miracle business restoring dead and dying marriages. Our Lord is the God of resurrection and if we believe in Easter, then we know that He can resurrect our dead marriages. Jeremiah speaks when the Lord talks about "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." And our future is a restored marriage and a living ministry and legacy to our families, our church family, that divorce is not the answer to troubled marriages. The answer is in Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, and making Him number one in our lives and in our marriage.

Despite all the trials of this world, we are truly conquerors! Paul writes "we are more than conquerors through him who loved us." Who loved us? Jesus Christ! It is through Christ's example of His love for a fallen world that we can find the peace and hope that only comes with a personal relationship with Him. Once we get our relationship with Jesus Christ in order, He will save our spouse, in His perfect timing, the return home of our spouse into our marriage.

Build up your relation with God as The Lord will take care of our spouse. Our spouse is not our problem. Our spouse is the Lord's problem as he united us when we got married to our spouse adn he will keep us united forever provided we trust him and pray with faith. So pray for our spouse while they are in the far away and petition the Lord on their behalf. "(nothing) will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Satan has been defeated by the power of the Blood of Jesus Christ shed at Calvary, leaving us as conquerors over Satan.

May God bless each and every one of you'll and keep you'll true to His
Word as you'll stand for your marriage and the covenant vows you and
your spouse took before God and each other. We are a "chosen
people", chosen by God to walk this special Christian walk, standing for our marriage until parted by death. Most of our fellow Christians are confused by our stand, so lets educate them as we proclaim your faith and your walk. We are living proof to a fallen world that putting
our faith in Jesus Christ is what is important in this life and the
life to come.

Thank you Abba Father for giving us a lovely morning where we can think of our spouse, be with them, pray for them, humble in front of them giving all the best we can. I praise u Lord God who is the creator of this wonderful universe where man & woman are boundd together as husband & wife. Amen