religious&reasonable

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Feb 16, 2011
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Bane sounds like a cool character, they need to bring back Danny Devito as The Penguin though.:thumbsup:

he was awesome, and creepy.

But to be honest I always thought Penguin was a rather boring villian compared to the others. What's the atch? he looks like a bird and has umbrella weapons. kind of cool but not arch-enemy material.

Upvote 0

SoldierOfSoul

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2009
Narnia
✟12,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
he was awesome, and creepy.

But to be honest I always thought Penguin was a rather boring villian compared to the others. What's the atch? he looks like a bird and has umbrella weapons. kind of cool but not arch-enemy material.

What? Penguin is the quintessential Batman villain, Whats the nitch? He's a Penguin Man! He even has the walk down, this character is awesome and yes very weird and I want a back-story on the big screen. He's far from boring, for one he's small and I think small angry people are extremely funny, not only that but penguins are simply awesome as well. He needs a new Hollywood make over like the Joker got.:cool:

Upvote 0

religious&reasonable

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Feb 16, 2011
✟8,589.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
What? Penguin is the quintessential Batman villain, Whats the nitch? He's a Penguin Man! He even has the walk down, this character is awesome and yes very weird and I want a back-story on the big screen. He's far from boring, for one he's small and I think small angry people are extremely funny, not only that but penguins are simply awesome as well. He needs a new Hollywood make over like the Joker got.:cool:

I wouldn't be able to think of anyone who could replace DeVito.

I mean the guy basically looked like a penguin himself!

Upvote 0

SoldierOfSoul

Senior Veteran
May 5, 2009
Narnia
✟12,809.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't be able to think of anyone who could replace DeVito.

I mean the guy basically looked like a penguin himself!

:D Yeah he did, hes still not that old they could cast him in it. Or better yet give Joe Pesci the role and let him revive his dead career.:clap:

Upvote 0

Netbug009

Dec 4, 2006
✟8,378.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's a week till Cars 2 comes out and I'm officially losing my mind waiting for it. I'm, like, one of five adults who loved the movie and this new one looks too awesome for words.

Also, Winnie the Pooh. I don't care that I'm 20, darnit. It looks adorable.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums