Vote Now To Keep CF A Christian Site

IisJustMe

He rescued me because He delighted in me (Ps18:19)
Jun 23, 2006
Blue Springs, Missouri
✟23,494.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You know the answer to that question. If they appreciated it, they wouldn't have plotted to kill Him.

In sending His followers out into the world "as sheep in the midst of wolves" (Matthew 10:16) Jesus went on to warn them ...

"A disciple is not above his teacher, nor a slave above his master. It is enough for the disciple that he become like his teacher, and the slave like his master. If they have called the head of the house 'Beelzebul,' how much more will they malign the members of his household!" (Matthew 10:24, 25)

We are "members of [H]is household" and as such will be ridiculed, despised, rejected and (if He does not tarry) even persecuted and killed for being who we are in Him. If you are unwilling to do the hard work of evangelism, you shouldn't venture out of your house, as the time is coming when it will not be safe to be known as a Christian.

Erwin is doing what he knows he must, as a believer in Jesus Christ. The Internet is the perfect tool for use in fulfillment of the Great Commission. The world will hear. The question is, will you be a part of it? Or will you hide in your house and pretend to a faith that you do not practice?

I would prefer this web site remain at least partially isolated from the scoffers and detractors. But I remember also, they can only injure my ego, not my physical body. When the day comes (and it will) when they can injure my body, they cannot injure my spirit, which knows and communes with God and longs for the day when it will abide with Him forever.

Flex your spiritual muscles. Accept the challenge that the forthcoming change offers. Be prepared for the day when you may be asked to give your life for what you believe, by "limbering up" in a forum where no harm can come.

God bless one and all.

Upvote 0