ej

hopeless romantic
Apr 1, 2003
✟16,563.00
Faith
Catholic
I used the following phrase at work today:

'Everyone sings into their hairbrush once in a while, don't they?'

And the response of... oh... about 12 colleagues... was to look at me as though I'd just escaped from the zoo, and then burst out laughing.

*emma enjoys singing, but much like shawna, she isn't very good at it, and keeps it mainly behind closed doors*

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
I love to sing, but am quite tone deaf even after being a music major for a semester (my being tone deaf is what made me swap majors...aural skills was killer). However, God has had other plans for my voice and He is developing my voice to sing for Him at my church. So...I LOVE TO SING!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
I love to sing! I'd love to do it professionally but I'm shy and not sure i'm all that great. Really seems like you have to be born with an incredible voice to ever do anything with it. I don't think training can do enough for you if you don't already have the gift.

Upvote 0