Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
To be fair, I should have not posted that because you are trying to get Red hats to comment on their viewpoint, and you and I agree on almost all of this stuff.

I hope there is input from the other side, but am not expecting any..
It's weird how the most vocal ardent believers in Donald grow silent when asked such a simple question.

Is there not a single conservative who will explain why Donald did nothing for 187 minutes on J6?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It's weird how the most vocal ardent believers in Donald grow silent when asked such a simple question.

Is there not a single conservative who will explain why Donald did nothing for 187 minutes on J6?
The fact is they don't care. They know what he tried to do, and they approved. They have enabled Trump and Trump has enabled them to be what they are today. They are united and are out to 'cancel' anybody who speaks out against Trump. Just look at the classic republicans leaving the government instead of fighting this wave of MAGA. The republican party is gone, except for the name.

What I find interesting is the question as to why this particular forum has seen a reduction in conservative posters and increasingly frequent comments about how did this forum become liberal. Right now all they have is attacking the border situation and Biden's alleged criminal family enterprise, but they can't really discuss Congressional topics because the ruling republican party is currently doing nothing for we the people while catering to the whims of their leader Trump. No wonder they have become silent.

• Agree
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian