Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
In the debate last week Vivek Ramaswami asserted that J6 was "an inside job".

For those of you who think Speaker Pelosi orchestrated J6 and it was perpetrated by Antifa, BLM and FBI agents who had been extolled to assault the Capitol by Fed Ray Epps (or some variation thereof), I have one question...

Why did Donald do nothing for 187 minutes other than watch the attack unfold on TV?

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It was an inside job, and that is why Trump did nothing for 187 minutes in order to revel in his handiwork.
I've been saying fir two years. He did nothing because he knew they were his people and he was waiting to see if they were successful.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I've been saying fir two years. He did nothing because he knew they were his people and he was waiting to see if they were successful.
To be fair, I should have not posted that because you are trying to get Red hats to comment on their viewpoint, and you and I agree on almost all of this stuff.

I hope there is input from the other side, but am not expecting any..

• Optimistic
Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Did he? Antifa would want you to believe that. But did he really?
It is the report of Ivanka, as well as his Chief of Staff. His Chief of Staff, Meadows, claimed that his phone was "blowing up" with texts from Congresspersons and others (including Fox News hosts), asking Trump to tell his supporters to go home and to call out the National Guard; but Trump refused for 187 minutes. These texts have been publicly released. We have reports that Trump was watching the riots on TV and that Ivanka (the report was testified to by Ivanka) went in personally to ask him to intervene, but that again Trump refused. So, yes, the evidence strongly suggests that is fact.

Upvote 0

durangodawood

Dis Member
Aug 28, 2007
Colorado
✟433,247.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It is the report of Ivanka, as well as his Chief of Staff. His Chief of Staff, Meadows, claimed that his phone was "blowing up" with texts from Congresspersons and others (including Fox News hosts), asking Trump to tell his supporters to go home and to call out the National Guard; but Trump refused for 187 minutes. These texts have been publicly released. We have reports that Trump was watching the riots on TV and that Ivanka (the report was testified to by Ivanka) went in personally to ask him to intervene, but that again Trump refused. So, yes, the evidence strongly suggests that is fact.
I was joking. But there's probably enough people here who took me seriously that I'm glad for your response.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the J6 riots were in fact an inside job perpetuated by the government wouldn't that place the responsibility on the head of government?
Hmm, I think you've discovered a fatal flaw in their narrative.

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
For those of you who think Speaker Pelosi orchestrated J6 and it was perpetrated by Antifa, BLM and FBI agents who had been extolled to assault the Capitol by Fed Ray Epps (or some variation thereof), I have one question...

Why did Donald do nothing for 187 minutes other than watch the attack unfold on TV?
Seriously. If any conservative or Donald supporter wants to weigh in, I'll appreciate it and take it seriously.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmm, I think you've discovered a fatal flaw in their narrative.
It's easily remedied: Donald Trump was never fully in control (as per the US Constitution), but the DOJ and FBI and military (except ex Gen. Flynn) were all secretly in cahoots against him. The Deep State "got to" all the excellent, best people Donald J hired and corrupted them. Obviously.

The only way forward is to invest absolute control of the government to the MAGA man himself, Donald.

• Winner
Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the J6 riots were in fact an inside job perpetuated by the government wouldn't that place the responsibility on the head of government?
The head of government tried to place the blame on the head of Congress.

"Trump defended himself for his silence that day, saying he was waiting for Pelosi and Bowser to act."

yep....he was silent for 187 minutes

• Informative
Upvote 0

SimplyMe

Senior Veteran
Jul 19, 2003
the Great Basin
✟330,177.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was joking. But there's probably enough people here who took me seriously that I'm glad for your response.

Forgive me for not catching your joke. But, yes, it seemed to similar to what various Trump supporters might say that I felt I should point out the actual evidence -- it isn't something in question. It's odd, the Right is trying to claim it was "FBI agitators" or "Antifa" in the Capitol that day -- but how does that help since Congress was there to certify the Electoral College vote that would make Biden the next President? And why, if it was "agitators" did Trump not put a quick stop to it? So often, it seems the Right tries to argue both sides of an issue, without caring that -- and their supporters not caring -- that the two arguments tend to disprove each other.

• Optimistic
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A2SG

Gumby
Jun 17, 2008
Massachusetts
✟98,519.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Forgive me for not catching your joke. But, yes, it seemed to similar to what various Trump supporters might say that I felt I should point out the actual evidence -- it isn't something in question. It's odd, the Right is trying to claim it was "FBI agitators" or "Antifa" in the Capitol that day -- but how does that help since Congress was there to certify the Electoral College vote that would make Biden the next President? And why, if it was "agitators" did Trump not put a quick stop to it? So often, it seems the Right tries to argue both sides of an issue, without caring that -- and their supporters not caring -- that the two arguments tend to disprove each other.
Don't you know? It isn't about facts, or who's right and who's wrong. It's about "owning the libs."

-- A2SG, just say what Der Trumpbannführer tells you to say, and you've done your job....

Upvote 0

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟871,701.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The ability of some on the right to handle congitive dissonance is frustrating to witness.
- For profit media companies are somehow communist.
- Joe Biden is a senile puppet, but also a criminal mastermind.
- Red hats think for themselves but Ray Epps convinced 2,000 of them to go home and get baseball bats, bear spray and body armor with which to attack the Capitol just by flapping his yap.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I look forward to Trump's explanation in a court of law.

Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why? He will spend 187 minutes whining about being a victim and how the grinch is trying to steal his roast beast, but will not mention what he did on Jan 6th.

....that may play well in Maga land....but not in front of a jury.

Upvote 0