Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Tanakh, you can not love God and hate your fellow human at the same time. If you show no mercy to others, how can you expect God to show mercy to you?
How can I expect mercy from G-d if I show mercy to those who hate G-d? For G-d stated that Israel is to destroy those who want to destroy G-d for it is our duty to defend G-d's law. Mercy must only be given to those that truly deserve it and to those that do not deserve it must be shown brutally G-d's vengeance.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
How can I expect mercy from G-d if I show mercy to those who hate G-d? For G-d stated that Israel is to destroy those who want to destroy G-d for it is our duty to defend G-d's law. Mercy must only be given to those that truly deserve it and to those that do not deserve it must be shown brutally G-d's vengeance.
God does not need man to show vengeance, if God wishes to show it. You have twisted my question into your answer and it has not worked. Christians and Muslims do not hate God, and to assert that is to do so falsely. Furthermore, by hating you are not fulfilling or defending God's Law but destroying it and going against it. Mercy is given to those who truly deserve it, but Israel cannot decide that, only God can, and despite whatever Scripture your manipulate to your own devices, Israel does not have the authority to decide who deserves mercy and who does not.

Upvote 0

Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
God does not need man to show vengeance, if God wishes to show it. You have twisted my question into your answer and it has not worked. Christians and Muslims do not hate God, and to assert that is to do so falsely. Furthermore, by hating you are not fulfilling or defending God's Law but destroying it and going against it. Mercy is given to those who truly deserve it, but Israel cannot decide that, only God can, and despite whatever Scripture your manipulate to your own devices, Israel does not have the authority to decide who deserves mercy and who does not.

The verses I quoted have not been manipulated in anyway as they say what they say and mean what they mean. Both Christianity and Islam have tried on several occasions to destroy Israel with Islam currently engaging Israel in all out war. Israel does have the authority to decide who deserves mercy as Deuteronomy 7 states for G-d will deliver our enemies into our hand so we may utterly annihilate them. G-d is Israel and Israel is G-d for He and He alone is the Master of the universe as it is He Who protects Israel for it is Israel who keeps His laws.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The verses I quoted have not been manipulated in anyway as they say what they say and mean what they mean. Both Christianity and Islam have tried on several occasions to destroy Israel with Islam currently engaging Israel in all out war. Israel does have the authority to decide who deserves mercy as Deuteronomy 7 states for G-d will deliver our enemies into our hand so we may utterly annihilate them. G-d is Israel and Israel is G-d for He and He alone is the Master of the universe as it is He protects Israel for it is Israel who keeps His laws.
I am not interested in your manipulation of Scripture that is taken grossly out of context to justify a message of hatred. Even the devil can quote Scripture.
Israel is not God, nor has it ever been. In saying that, you are blaspheming, saying that Israel is higher than God, which it is not. Furthermore, Israel is not perfect and certainly has not kept all of the Law.

Upvote 0

Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
I am not interested in your manipulation of Scripture that is taken grossly out of context to justify a message of hatred. Even the devil can quote Scripture.
Israel is not God, nor has it ever been. In saying that, you are blaspheming, saying that Israel is higher than God, which it is not. Furthermore, Israel is not perfect and certainly has not kept all of the Law.
I did not say Israel was higher then G-d but that when Israel keeps the law they can become equal to G-d's wisdom. "Taken grossly out of context".....hmm, that is strange because according to the commentary (which was written by Torah scholars) I am correct in what I say. I suppose they are wrong as well then?

"Even the devil can quote Scripture" That sure is funny because according to Christianity and Islam (as well as the secular world) we Jews are the devil. Message of hate....no; a message of righteousness....yes!

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I did not say Israel was higher then G-d but that when Israel keeps the law they can become equal to G-d's wisdom. "Taken grossly out of context".....hmm, that is strange because according to the commentary (which was written by Torah scholars) I am correct in what I say. I suppose they are wrong as well then?

"Even the devil can quote Scripture" That sure is funny because according to Christianity and Islam (as well as the secular world) we Jews are the devil. Message of hate....no; a message of righteousness....yes!
Once again, you are generalizing in saying that according to Christianity and Islam that Jews are the devil. That is not applicable to all of Christianity and all of Islam.
Message of righteousness? Before you stated that you'd aim a weapon at a child! All because they are Palestinian. That seems to be a gross example of prejudice. And no, Israel does not have the authority to declare who is worthy of mercy.
As for those so-called Torah scholars, perhaps you should consult some others, or even consider the historicity of their statements rather then taking them as absolute. Certainty can be dangerous.

Upvote 0

Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Once again, you are generalizing in saying that according to Christianity and Islam that Jews are the devil. That is not applicable to all of Christianity and all of Islam.
Message of righteousness? Before you stated that you'd aim a weapon at a child! All because they are Palestinian. That seems to be a gross example of prejudice. And no, Israel does not have the authority to declare who is worthy of mercy.
As for those so-called Torah scholars, perhaps you should consult some others, or even consider the historicity of their statements rather then taking them as absolute. Certainty can be dangerous.

Seeing the 2000 years of christianity and the 1400 years of Islam is not generalizing in what they think and do. Killing the "Palestinians" would be a blessing to Israel and G-d for they are our enemy. The children are just as vile as the parents. G-d gave Israel the mandate to defend the Torah and in that mandate comes the act of declaring war on those that are against G-d's law and in that act comes our authority to declare who deserves mercy and who does not. Those Torah scholars wrote the commentary for one of the most used Torah publications in the world, thus many millions of Jew's the world over read the same commentary for what they say is a reiteration of what G-d states.

"Certainty can be dangerous" Haha ROFL then I guess no one can be certain that Jesus is in fact the christ!

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Seeing the 2000 years of christianity and the 1400 years of Islam is not generalizing in what they think and do. Killing the "Palestinians" would be a blessing to Israel and G-d for they are our enemy. The children are just as vile as the parents. G-d gave Israel the mandate to defend the Torah and in that mandate comes the act of declaring war on those that are against G-d's law and in that act comes our authority to declare who deserves mercy and who does not. Those Torah scholars wrote the commentary for one of the most used Torah publications in the world, thus many millions of Jew's the world over read the same commentary for what they say is a reiteration of what G-d states.

"Certainty can be dangerous" Haha ROFL then I guess no one can be certain that Jesus is in fact the christ!
No, Israel does not have God's authority to declare who is deserving of mercy and who isn't, lest Israel claim to be God? And Israel certainly is not, nor is it perfect, especially in upholding God's Law. So how can Israel claim the right to uphold God's Law when it does not itself? That is called hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
No, Israel does not have God's authority to declare who is deserving of mercy and who isn't, lest Israel claim to be God? And Israel certainly is not, nor is it perfect, especially in upholding God's Law. So how can Israel claim the right to uphold God's Law when it does not itself? That is called hypocrisy.
I just said Israel is not G-d but that Israel can become like G-d in our wisdom through following G-d's law. The current secular state does not follow much of anything except stupidity, yes, but if Israel were to return to its Biblical mandate then Israel would follow the law completely. Israel acts as G-d's moderator on earth so therefore Israel does have the right to execute the law upon the entire world.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I just said Israel is not G-d but that Israel can become like G-d in our wisdom through following G-d's law. The current secular state does not follow much of anything except stupidity, yes, but if Israel were to return to its Biblical mandate then Israel would follow the law completely. Israel acts as G-d's moderator on earth so therefore Israel does have the right to execute the law upon the entire world.
And Israel would be executing God's Law by destroying the Palestinians? By destroying Islam and Christianity? By opposing the Law of Love? (John 15:12)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
And Israel would be executing God's Law by destroying the Palestinians? By destroying Islam and Christianity? By opposing the Law of Love? (John 15:12)

Did Jesus ever state to kill homosexuals or adulterers and idolaters? The laws of Leviticus would also apply. If his message is love and in that is to love all regardless of who they are and what they are then his message is vile. The "Palestinians" are against the laws of G-d and are against His nation thus, yes, Israel would be executing His law. We do not love our enemies.

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Did Jesus ever state to kill homosexuals or adulterers and idolaters? The laws of Leviticus would also apply. If his message is love and in that is to love all regardless of who they are and what they are then his message is vile. The "Palestinians" are against the laws of G-d and are against His nation thus, yes, Israel would be executing His law. We do not love our enemies.
The ultimate message of love is vile?:scratch:

Upvote 0

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Everything that the evil man Jesus said is vile.
Of course... preaching love is a vile thing to do, preaching tolerance is a vile thing to do. *sarcasm* All those vile people in history who ever spoke of peace, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Romero... they were so deceived in their belief in love *sarcasm*
As for man, yes... Christ is fully man, and he is fully God also. You must look deeper and search for the meaning. What is the message in this? The message is quite simply that of love. God reveals to humanity, to all creation that he is the Supreme Giver in giving himself completely, totally and eternally, and through such selfless love, uniting all creation in himself, as part of his Mystical Body (I Cor. 12:12)

Upvote 0

Tanakh

Defender of Zion
Jul 25, 2007
✟9,467.00
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Single
Of course... preaching love is a vile thing to do, preaching tolerance is a vile thing to do. *sarcasm* All those vile people in history who ever spoke of peace, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Romero... they were so deceived in their belief in love *sarcasm*
As for man, yes... Christ is fully man, and he is fully God also. You must look deeper and search for the meaning. What is the message in this? The message is quite simply that of love. God reveals to humanity, to all creation that he is the Supreme Giver in giving himself completely, totally and eternally, and through such selfless love, uniting all creation in himself, as part of his Mystical Body (I Cor. 12:12)
Gandhi was retarded as he helped to create Pakistan by not defending true Hindu law which commands Hindu's to fight back against their attacker. Gandhi is not someone I would look up to for moral support for he was not for love but for stupidity.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archaeopteryx

Wanderer
Jul 1, 2007
✟70,740.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Gandhi was retarded as he helped to create Pakistan by not defending true Hindu law which commands Hindu's to fight back against their attacker. Gandhi is not someone I would look up to for moral support for he was not for love but for stupidity.
Sure sure:sleep: By your logic, wisdom is stupidity and hate is righteousness. God does find favor in either.

Upvote 0

bunced

Apr 4, 2007
✟5,413.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Thankfully, most of us have moved forward after 2000 years and realise that dialogue and negotiation and peaceful demonstration is what solves problems, not mindless violence. If Ghandi had gone on your approach, Pakistan would not exist today

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.