US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I want to pray that Jesus will lead me to the right virtual world for me. I want to be in a virtual world again, even though I cant be in Second Life. I want it to be one I will be safe in. Virtual worlds mean a lot to me because they help me be creative and free. I know Jesus will lead me to the right virtual world for me.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,276.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I want to pray that Jesus will lead me to the right virtual world for me. I want to be in a virtual world again, even though I cant be in Second Life. I want it to be one I will be safe in. Virtual worlds mean a lot to me because they help me be creative and free. I know Jesus will lead me to the right virtual world for me.

:heart: Stay AWAY from the virtual worlds, dear heart.

Are you missing them?

Praying (((hug)))

I'm sorry, dear one, but my first reaction to reading your posts was this:

iu

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Welcome!
You are in the right place.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Stay AWAY from the virtual worlds, dear heart.

Are you missing them?

Praying (((hug)))

I'm sorry, dear one, but my first reaction to reading your posts was this:

iu
hugs Brinny :)! I had to smile at the cat saying "no no no". Very cute. Maybe I wont return to one. I just like them so much. There are safer ones than Second Life.

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:heart: Awwwwwww...hang in there, dear heart....this can, on top of ev'ry thing else, be an angst-y, to say the least, time of year (((hug)))
You are right Brinny. I need that hug. Hugs you back <3

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
You are probably right Dave. hugs.
Remember I said I had to get in the basement and do some wood turning for Christmas presents Luin ? I turned out an awesome little hollow Christmas tree ornament as a stocking stuffer for my wife, it's adorable. I've been drying some apple wood out back for a couple of years now, so used some of that. Last year I turned her out a mushroom container for her night stand, she keeps her rings in it at night. But I think I have a new love in turning these little ornaments, what a fun little project and something useful. I do need to buy a little better hollowing gouge though, a smaller one for these little intricate items like these ornaments. Fun Fun Fun !

Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Remember I said I had to get in the basement and do some wood turning for Christmas presents Luin ? I turned out an awesome little hollow Christmas tree ornament as a stocking stuffer for my wife, it's adorable. I've been drying some apple wood out back for a couple of years now, so used some of that. Last year I turned her out a mushroom container for her night stand, she keeps her rings in it at night. But I think I have a new love in turning these little ornaments, what a fun little project and something useful. I do need to buy a little better hollowing gouge though, a smaller one for these little intricate items like these ornaments. Fun Fun Fun !
That sounds wonderful Dave! I am sure your wife will love her stocking stuffer :) It will put a smile on her face. That is beautiful that you are creating these gifts.

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
That sounds wonderful Dave! I am sure your wife will love her stocking stuffer :) It will put a smile on her face. That is beautiful that you are creating these gifts.
Mostly its useful. One time I did bud vases but nobody used them, so nixed that idea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Whats a virtual world? Whats in it?
A virtual world is like a computer game. You can walk around, dance, swim. You have an avatar you can dress up and walk around and chat with other people.

Upvote 0

Jenniferdiana

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
louisiana
✟174,739.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A virtual world is like a computer game. You can walk around, dance, swim. You have an avatar you can dress up and walk around and chat with other people.
Ok

Reactions: Bluerose31
Upvote 0