Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hilton explained that despite already having frozen 20 unborn boys, she has undergone the IVF process again and is 'waiting for the results to see if there’s any girls.'

(LifeSiteNews) — Famous socialite and celebrity influencer Paris Hilton disturbingly admitted to having “20 boys” currently frozen at the embryonic stage which were created with her husband Carter Reum.

As reported by the Daily Wire, in a recent interview with Glamour, Hilton told the outlet that when lockdowns began she and her husband began the process of procuring children through In vitro Fertilization (IVF).

“Carter and I had already been talking about the future, and then the world was shut down, so I was like, ‘What do you think about us making embryos?’” she recalled in the interview.

The process begat at least 20 human lives – all of them male according to Hilton – one of whom was born via surrogate last month.

Despite having gone through the process seven times and having many unborn children in a frozen state, Hilton said she just went through the process again and is hoping for a female to be conceived.

“… I’m waiting for the results to see if there’s any girls,” she said.

Hilton had explained in another interview with the tabloid People magazine that she chose to go with a surrogate, rather than birth her child herself, because she is terrified of the pain involved with childbirth.

While abortion remains the preeminent issue for pro-lifers, activists have long-talked about the gravely immoral reality of IVF as well.

Continued below.

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Hilton explained that despite already having frozen 20 unborn boys, she has undergone the IVF process again and is 'waiting for the results to see if there’s any girls.'

(LifeSiteNews) — Famous socialite and celebrity influencer Paris Hilton disturbingly admitted to having “20 boys” currently frozen at the embryonic stage which were created with her husband Carter Reum.

As reported by the Daily Wire, in a recent interview with Glamour, Hilton told the outlet that when lockdowns began she and her husband began the process of procuring children through In vitro Fertilization (IVF).

“Carter and I had already been talking about the future, and then the world was shut down, so I was like, ‘What do you think about us making embryos?’” she recalled in the interview.

The process begat at least 20 human lives – all of them male according to Hilton – one of whom was born via surrogate last month.

Despite having gone through the process seven times and having many unborn children in a frozen state, Hilton said she just went through the process again and is hoping for a female to be conceived.

Hilton had explained in another interview with the tabloid People magazine that she chose to go with a surrogate, rather than birth her child herself, because she is terrified of the pain involved with childbirth.

While abortion remains the preeminent issue for pro-lifers, activists have long-talked about the gravely immoral reality of IVF as well.

Continued below.
That makes no sense, since as far as I know, they have the ability to determine the sex of the embryo...also the probability of making 20 boys in a row is very low...

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,680,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That makes no sense, since as far as I know, they have the ability to determine the sex of the embryo...
I’ve read about this story from several sources and she has the same thing in everyone of them.

Upvote 0

Wolseley

Beaucoup-Diên-Cai-Dāu
Feb 5, 2002
By the shores of Gitchee-Goomee
✟277,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Don't be too hard on her---after this next, oncoming world war is over with, and population levels continue to plummet, whatever government comes into power can seize those embryos and use them to replenish the planet. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

returntosender

EL ROI
Site Supporter
May 30, 2020
casa grande
✟354,335.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Continued below.
I'll have to tell her my cousins secret.

Upvote 0