Aarhus
✟22,672.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, I made a video a while back attempting to capture creation. I thought of making a commentary or perhaps more text with information through the steps of creation. Any advice and suggestions are more than welcome for my next project that will be very similar to this one.

• Winner
Reactions: brinny

Occams Barber

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2012
Northern NSW
✟991,040.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Hi, I made a video a while back attempting to capture creation. I thought of making a commentary or perhaps more text with information through the steps of creation. Any advice and suggestions are more than welcome for my next project that will be very similar to this one.

Congratulations on an excellent production. I expected to see a Creationist interpretation so I was pleasantly surprised when I realised you'd based it on a subtle interpretation of the science with a nice transition into Christianity. It may have become a bit too text based in the Christian bit at the end.

I don't think you need to add commentary or more text. What you've produced is an emotional experience and I wouldn't try to turn it into a science lesson.

I'm also giving you a big :clap: for your musical selection. :)
OB

Upvote 0

Maniel

Jul 26, 2019
Aarhus
✟22,672.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for sharing your thoughts OB. That helps with the decesions for the next production that will follow the same emotional experience. I will try to make the transitions more subtle, especially towards the end, I see what you mean

Upvote 0

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,803.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I agree that your taste in music for this video is just brilliant. And Claire de Lune!!! <3

The footage is very peaceful, the way you project text into the video is very well made, the transitions are very pleasant and the colours are vibrant yet not too vivid to help prevent eye strain. 10/10!

Also putting the Bible passages at the end gave it a very cinematic feel. You know when a particular movie ends with a few paragraphs highlighting the moral of the movie/what happened later on/whether it was based on a true story.. etc. I believe that adding this at the end of the video gives a unique final touch to it.

By the way, you might like this piano cover of Debussy's works. I like it due to its tone, it sounds very vintage-like.

Claire de Lune @14:50 :')

Upvote 0

Maniel

Jul 26, 2019
Aarhus
✟22,672.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I agree that your taste in music for this video is just brilliant. And Claire de Lune!!! <3

The footage is very peaceful, the way you project text into the video is very well made, the transitions are very pleasant and the colours are vibrant yet not too vivid to help prevent eye strain. 10/10!

Also putting the Bible passages at the end gave it a very cinematic feel. You know when a particular movie ends with a few paragraphs highlighting the moral of the movie/what happened later on/whether it was based on a true story.. etc. I believe that adding this at the end of the video gives a unique final touch to it.

By the way, you might like this piano cover of Debussy's works. I like it due to its tone, it sounds very vintage-like.

Claire de Lune @14:50 :')

Thank you for your kind words Yennora, and for your thoughts on the project :)
That cover of Debussy will be running through the speakers throughout the day, thank you and God bless

Upvote 0

Maniel

Jul 26, 2019
Aarhus
✟22,672.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Beautiful. And the transitions were spot on. The music sublime. No need for commentary. it's exquisite as is.

I put in on "loop". :)
Thank you for the kind words brinny, I got a much better understanding for future projects and direction with the help from you guys. Thank you and God bless :)

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you for the kind words brinny, I got a much better understanding for future projects and direction with the help from you guys. Thank you and God bless :)

You are most welcome. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

• Friendly
Reactions: Maniel
Upvote 0