Video evidence why AOC is a better bartender than lawmaker, then again - perhaps not

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How is that a meltdown?
Uh, the screaming jag - that can be looked at as a meltdown - they refusal to let the man answer a question - that could be looked at as a meltdown - the high screetchy complaining - that can be looked at as a melt down - any of those three - feel free to choose one.
Why would I do any of that? That's not relevant (odd of you to bring it up to be honest). I'm drawing attention to how this is an example of yet another hit piece OP. Now that we know that there is no evidence to support the Biden Crime Family narrative attention has obviously shifted.
This is the American politics section - we have not had a single thread in 15 years that could not be labeled a political hit piece. What makes this and different?

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Where’s the comparison to her bartending skills? What’s the metric used to say she’s better at that profession?
That is true - she might have been just as bad as a bartender - my apologies to bartenders everywhere for diminishing the view of their profession.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
That is true - she might have been just as bad as a bartender - my apologies to bartenders everywhere for diminishing the view of their profession.
No metric of comparison then?

Going to need to change the thread title.

• Useful
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I know that AOC displaying a lack of depth blows wind up your skirt,
Are you trying to gender assign me or call me a cross dresser?
but we all know it's just a distraction from the fact that this whole investigation is just a show. The republicans have nothing.
Just eye witnesses, bank statements and emails from principles - 150 SARS reports that still have not been released - yeah - that is nothing

• Winner
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
All this supposed evidence against the president and yet we get threads about AOC’s bartending.
Sorry - this thread is not about impeaching the president, but how ridiculous and juvenile the congresswoman acted. Perhaps reading the OP would help.

• Agree
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,289.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Are you trying to gender assign me or call me a cross dresser?
Sensitive, are we?
Just eye witnesses, bank statements and emails from principles - 150 SARS reports that still have not been released - yeah - that is nothing
All of that has proven to be smoke and mirrors. Bank statements showing personal loans and repayments between family members. Witnesses stating categorically that Joe Biden was not involved in any of the business. Meetings and phone calls asking about the weather. Fake 1023 filed by Giuliani using fake Russian "intelligence." Why wont they vote to impeach if they have all that evidence? Why are their witnesses getting arrested and shown to be tied to Russians?

Big, Ol' Joke. The lot of them.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Sorry - this thread is not about impeaching the president, but how ridiculous and juvenile the congresswoman acted
Per the title it’s about how the congresswoman is better at her former profession than her current one but have said you don’t know if that’s true.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟556,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Sorry - this thread is not about impeaching the president, but how ridiculous and juvenile the congresswoman acted. Perhaps reading the OP would help.
Right. We already figured out it’s an AOC bashing thread. I’ll have to keep waiting for the threads with all the evidence against the president.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,447.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not an AOC fan but she did make Tony Bob. look stupid or should I say ridiculous. Tony Bob. says "...there's 18 lawyers sitting here, they ...."
Those lawyers can't testify to what crime/s he personally saw Joe Biden commit.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not an AOC fan but she did make Tony Bob. look stupid or should I say ridiculous. Tony Bob. says "...there's 18 lawyers sitting here, they ...."
Those lawyers can't testify to what crime/s he personally saw Joe Biden commit.
While we disagree - thank you for a polite cogent response.

Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,055.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
All this supposed evidence against the president and yet we get threads about AOC’s bartending.
Give the far right hitpieces credit, though, they really are trying their best. Or maybe this is one of "they don't send their best" kind of situations?

Upvote 0