Video evidence why AOC is a better bartender than lawmaker, then again - perhaps not

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Video is AOC's questioning and not knowing what that RICO is a crime

RICO is codified under 18 U.S.C. ch. 96 as 18 U.S.C. §§ 1961–1968.

It is a crime and the bartender has no clue

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Is AOC the new hit piece target now?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Rep. Alexandria Ocansio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is being accused of having a “breakdown” during a House hearing while questioning a witness.​
During a hearing on the allegations of corruption involving the Biden family on Wednesday, Ocasio-Cortez asked Tony Bobulinksi — a former business partner of Hunter Biden — if he was asserting in his testimony that he saw President Joe Biden commit a crime.​
When he began to respond without any immediate answer, the New York congresswoman interjected, “Did you witness the president commit a crime? Is it your testimony today…”​
“Yes,” Bobulinski responded.​
When asked for a specific crime, he asked, “How much time do I have to go through this?”​

• Winner
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Just pointing out the obvious - is she a 'protected class'?

certainly you are not going to trot out the racism card (I am not white), nor will you trot out the womanizer or misogynism card - they are both worn out diatribes.

• Agree
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0

wing2000

E pluribus unum
Site Supporter
Aug 18, 2012
✟1,429,917.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
It's been a minute.

I have to ask, OP did you watch the hearing?

I know that AOC displaying a lack of depth blows wind up your skirt, but we all know it's just a distraction from the fact that this whole investigation is just a show. The republicans have nothing. As was pointed out in the hearing if they did they would call for the vote to impeach. They rejected a motion by a Democrat to do just that, because they know they have nothing.

I'm not sure that she was correct stating that RICO is a category of crimes or not, but "RICO" isn't a "crime" per se. It is a statute that lists 35 specific crimes when taken together constitute Federal racketeering. You can't be charged with RICO, but you can be charge under RICO.

For reference here is the list of criminal acts that, taken together being committed in service of a criminal enterprise or organization can lead to a charge of racketeering:

Kidnapping
Money laundering
Extortion
Gambling
Murder
Robbery
Bribery
Arson
Drug trafficking
Embezzlement
Counterfeiting
Fraud
Wire fraud
Obstruction of justice
Slavery
Witness tampering
Securities fraud
Distribution of a controlled substance
Smuggling
False use of a passport
Healthcare fraud
Prostitution
Terrorism
Computer crimes

That said, when she asked Bobulinski what crimes he had witnessed Joe Biden committing he listed none of these. He just said "RICO" which isn't a valid answer to her question as she rightly pointed out.

I'll repeat it again: This is a clown show and the Republicans are a joke.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Just pointing out the obvious - is she a 'protected class'?

certainly you are not going to trot out the racism card (I am not white), nor will you trot out the womanizer or misogynism card - they are both worn out diatribes.
You're the only one mentioning race here, so...

• Winner
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0

The IbanezerScrooge

Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Where’s the comparison to her bartending skills? What’s the metric used to say she’s better at that profession?
I've seen video of her bartending and it's quite good. She is fantastic as a lawmaker, too.

• Agree
Reactions: Larniavc
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

2PhiloVoid

Other scholars got to me before you did!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,134,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's been a minute.

I'm not sure that she was correct stating that RICO is a category of crimes or not, but "RICO" isn't a "crime" per se. It is a statute that lists 35 specific crimes when taken together constitute Federal racketeering. You can't be charged with RICO, but you can be charge under RICO.

For reference here is the list of criminal acts that, taken together being committed in service of a criminal enterprise or organization can lead to a charge of racketeering:

Kidnapping
Money laundering
Extortion
Gambling
Murder
Robbery
Bribery
Arson
Drug trafficking
Embezzlement
Counterfeiting
Fraud
Wire fraud
Obstruction of justice
Slavery
Witness tampering
Securities fraud
Smuggling
False use of a passport
Healthcare fraud
Prostitution
Terrorism
Computer crimes

That said, when she asked Bobulinski what crimes he had witnessed Joe Biden committing he listed none of these. He just said "RICO" which isn't a valid answer to her question as she rightly pointed out.

Y'know, that would make a great educational vocabulary list for junior high students ... ^_^

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,220.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
It's been a minute.

Kidnapping
Money laundering
Extortion
Gambling
Murder
Robbery
Bribery
Arson
Drug trafficking
Embezzlement
Counterfeiting
Fraud
Wire fraud
Obstruction of justice
Slavery
Witness tampering
Securities fraud
Smuggling
False use of a passport
Healthcare fraud
Prostitution
Terrorism
Computer crimes

/thread

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Where’s the comparison to her bartending skills? What’s the metric used to say she’s better at that profession?
There’s also no example of her legislative skills here since this is just a clip of a cross examination, not lawmaking.

• Haha
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats

Rep. Alexandria Ocansio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) is being accused of having a “breakdown” during a House hearing while questioning a witness.​
During a hearing on the allegations of corruption involving the Biden family on Wednesday, Ocasio-Cortez asked Tony Bobulinksi — a former business partner of Hunter Biden — if he was asserting in his testimony that he saw President Joe Biden commit a crime.​
When he began to respond without any immediate answer, the New York congresswoman interjected, “Did you witness the president commit a crime? Is it your testimony today…”​
“Yes,” Bobulinski responded.​
When asked for a specific crime, he asked, “How much time do I have to go through this?”​
How is that a meltdown?

Upvote 0

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟314,979.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Why would I do any of that? That's not relevant (odd of you to bring it up to be honest). I'm drawing attention to how this is an example of yet another hit piece OP. Now that we know that there is no evidence to support the Biden Crime Family narrative attention has obviously shifted.

Upvote 0