✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hello Family of God,

"[COME NOW], and [LET US REASON TOGETHER], saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool." (Isaiah 1:18)

This message will be divided into sections because of the length of it.

"For this cause [I BOW MY KNEES] unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom [THE WHOLE FAMILY IN HEAVEN AND EARTH IS NAMED], That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to [BE STRENGTHENED WITH MIGHT BY HIS SPIRIT IN THE INNER MAN]; That Christ may [DWELL IN YOUR HEARTS] by faith; that ye, being [ROOTED] and [GROUNDED] in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the [BREADTH], and [LENGTH], and [DEPTH], and [HEIGHT]; And to [KNOW THE LOVE OF CHRIST], which passeth knowledge, that ye might [BE FILLED WITH ALL THE FULLNESS OF GOD]." (Ephesians 3:14-19)

PART 1:

Brackets and ALL CAPS are used for [EMPHASIS]. Please excuse my grammatical inaccuracies and errors in punctuation; as I am a fallen creature who is capable of making mistakes here on Earth. Though some of my words may seem harsh, it is never my intention to verbally harm others in a negative manner; but rather it is to stir wayward Christians to be faithful slaves of the LORD, and to urge the unrepentant who may think that they are saved but are not; that they may surrender their hearts over to the Lord God so that they may be saved -- because tomorrow is never promised to anyone (cf. Ps. 90:12; Prov. 27:1; Rom. 13:11; 2 Cor. 6:1-2; Eph. 5:15-17; Jas. 4:13-15).

I have to wake up each morning to such absurdities on the local news discussing topics as: are these two muppets gay? This is what the news has devolved into; whether two inanimate objects are gay! Or about some celebrity in Hellywood taking up almost 15 minutes of airtime. There are terrorists, wars, famine, and people dying all over the world because of neglect; and this is the GARBAGE that is at times referred to as "BREAKING NEWS".

"Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, [THE SPIRIT THAT NOW WORKETH IN THE CHILDREN OF DISOBEDIENCE]: Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others." (Ephesians 2:2-3)

The Good News of the Gospel has been veiled to those who are on their way to destruction; because the god of this world has BLINDED the minds of these lost men and women; and they are being controlled like puppets by an entire host of nonhuman entities that occupy the realm above, below, and on Terra Firma (2 Cor. 4:3-4; Eph. 2:2-3; Col. 1:16; Rev. 6:15; 9:3-10; 13:1,11-18; 12:7). A man or woman who is not being constantly led by the Spirit can easily fall victim to the desires of unclean spirits; and such people do not need to be "possessed" by such unclean entities in order for them to influence the disobedient who are under the control of the present age of the world (cf. Matt. 12:43-45). Even Christians can be inflicted by nonhuman entities as a result of disobedience, chastisement, to keep him/her in submission to God through humility, or to keep a Christian on their toes (2 Cor. 2:10-11; 12:7-9; Eph. 4:26-27; 6:12; Jas. 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:8).

I have prayed unceasingly to the LORD for wisdom, spiritual discernment, and understanding concerning the rapid decline of morality in today's world; not only of those who are part of the world system (cf. 2 Tim. 3:3) -- but those who "profess" to be Christian . . . and undoubtedly, there are also MANY who are deluded into believing that they have been "born-again" while being completely devoid of the Holy Spirit; so they often say to themselves, "why can't I achieve victory over my struggle with my sins?" I will discuss in length on how the TRUE CHRISTIAN can overcome any sin/s that they are easily entangled in (Heb. 12:1).

"And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tablets out of his hands, [AND BRAKE THEM] beneath the mount. And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it." (Exodus 32:19-20)

Moses had discovered that the Israelites had made a graven image of THE ONE TRUE GOD. A man-made "representation" of THE ONE TRUE GOD is a false form of worship because they were worshiping the THE ONE TRUE GOD in the WRONG WAY -- and this is tantamount to IDOLATRY. This kindled the righteous indignation of Moses, and as a result; ALL TEN COMMANDMENTS WERE BROKEN as Moses shattered the tablets at the foot of Har Sinai/Horeb. Idolatry will consequently lead to rebelling against the rest of the Commandments. Our Golden calf will in no doubt lead to an inability to keep the Golden rule (Matt. 7:12) -- let alone, the Greatest Commandment of them all. If the Greatest Commandments [CANNOT BE KEPT], then a habitual practice of breaking the rest of the Commandments will naturally follow the rebellious heart, and then defiance against THE ONE TRUE GOD.

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any [GRAVEN IMAGE], or [ANY LIKENESS] of [ANY THING THAT IS IN HEAVEN ABOVE], or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6)

PART 2:

Here is the general outline on what I will be discussing regarding the believers battle with sin. You can also examine their Cross References to get a better understanding of their contexts.

1. Born from above and filled with Divine Love: (Jn. 1:12; 3:3; (Jn. 15:10; 1 Cor. 13:4-7; Eph. 3:17-19; 1 Pet. 4:8; 1 Jn. 4:16; Rom. 10:9-10; Eph. 2:5-6; 2 Cor. 5:17; Col. 2:13; 1 Pet. 1:22-23)
  2. Insubordination and Submission: (Ps. 68:6; Prov. 28:9; Isa. 63:10; Jer. 5:23; Lk. 6:46; Rom. 8:7; Heb. 3:15; Jas. 1:22)
  3. Bad Doctrine/Theology and Ungodly Living: (Matt. 23:1-39; Rom. 16:17-20; 2 Cor. 11:14-15; 1 Tim. 4:1; 2 Tim. 4:3-4; 2 Pet. 3:16; Rev. 22:18-19)
  4. Love Conquers Sin: (Rom. 8:28; 37-39; 13:8; 1 Cor. 13:4-8; Gal. 5:14; Col. 3:14; 2 Thess. 3:5; 2 Tim. 1:7; 1 Pet. 1:22; 4:8; 1 Jn. 4:12)
  5. Inward Renewal and Obedience: (Ps. 51:6,10; Rom. 2:29; 12:1-2; Col. 3:10-12; 2 Cor. 4:16-18; Eph. 4:23; Gal. 2:20)
  6. The Absolute Necessity of Prayer: (Matt. 6:9-13; 21:22; Mk. 11:24; Jn. 14:13-14; 15:7; Rom. 8:26; Eph. 6:18; Phil. 4:6-7; 1 Thess. 5:16-18; Heb. 4:16; Jas. 5:16; 1 Jn. 3:22; 5:14-15)
  7. Abiding in the Vine [CHRIST]: (Jn. 8:31; 14:23; 15:4; Rom. 6:1-23; 8:1; Col. 3:1-3; 1 Jn. 2:6; 3:6,15,24; 4:15; 2 Jn. 1:9)
  8. Pride and Humility: (2 Chron. 7:14; Prov. 3:34; 11:2; 16:5; 18:12; 29:23; Obad. 1:3; Mic. 6:8; Jas. 4:6-10)
  9. Walk in the Spirit: (Ps. 119:105; Rom. 8:14; 2 Cor. 5:7; Gal. 5:16; Eph. 2:10; 5:8,15-16; 1 Jn. 2:6; 3 Jn. 1:3-4)
  10. Trusting in The Absolute Sovereignty of Almighty God: (Ps. 9:10; 37:4-6; 56:3; 62:8; 91:1-2; 112:7; 91:1-2; Prov. 3:5; 16:20; 29:25; Josh. 1:9; Nah. 1:7; Isa. 12:2; 26:3; Jer. 17:7-8; Jn. 14:1; Heb. 11:6; 13:6; Jas. 1:6; et al.)
  11. Resisting the Devil: (2 Cor. 2:11; Eph. 4:27; 6:12-13; 2 Tim. 2:26; Heb. 2:18; Jas. 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:8-9)
  12. Avoiding any type or form of the Occult or Sorcery: (Deut. 18:10-12; 2 Chron. 33:6; Jer. 27:9; Mal. 3:5; Gal. 5:19-21; Rev. 18:23)
  13. Confidence in the LORD and NOT Spiritual Overconfidence in ourselves: (Ps. 27:3; Prov. 3:26; Rom. 12:1-3; 1 Cor. 10:12; Phil. 4:4-7; Heb. 10:35-36; 1 Jn. 5:14)
  14. Keeping the Commandments and The Joy of the Lord: (Neh. 8:10; Ps. 5:11; 16:11; Jn. 15:11; 16:24; Rom. 12:12; 14:17; 15:13; Gal. 5:22; Phil. 4:4; Jas. 1:2; 1 Pet. 1:8-9)

"Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him. Little children, let no man deceive you: [HE THAT DOETH RIGHTEOUSNESS IS RIGHTEOUS], even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for [HIS SEED REMAINETH IN HIM]: and he cannot sin, [BECAUSE HE IS BORN OF GOD]. In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: [WHOSOEVER DOETH NOT RIGHTEOUSNESS IS NOT OF GOD], neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:6-10)

I will be focusing primarily on the doctrine of sin (Hamartiology); but there are theological subsets contained in Scripture which tie in to the understanding of how one is to live a Holy life pleasing to the LORD through discipline, obedience, and complete submission to His Will. One of the main reasons why there is a decline in morality, purity, and holiness within the church visible today is due to the fact that there are MANY Pastors, evangelists, and preachers alike who are unwilling to discuss the topic of sin out of fear that their listeners will turn their ears away from this crucial Truth and sever ties with them. The Word of God is NOT to be compromised, even if and when these messengers of God feel under the gun. Perhaps they fear persecution; or maybe they are willing to compromise the Truth knowing that there is a high probability that they may "lose" the "respect" of their friends or loved ones -- and those whom they are closely yoked up with. Those who "profess" to love the Lord will be put to the test; and He will separate these hypocrites who were willing to compromise the Word of God rather than having their feet planted firmly on solid ground (cf. Deut. 13:3; Matt. 10:32-33; Mk. 8:38; 2 Tim. 1:8; 1 Pet. 4:16).

"Thy word [HAVE I HID] (Heb. "tsaphan" צָפַן; "to treasure up") in mine heart, that I might [NOT SIN] against thee." (Psalm 119:11)

"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by [PRAYER AND SUPPLICATION] with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall [KEEP YOUR HEARTS AND MINDS] through Christ Jesus." (Philippians 4:6-7)

*Light*

Nov 17, 2018
Portal *34.05807 -118.24862*
✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PART 3:

BORN FROM ABOVE AND FILLED WITH DIVINE LOVE:

"[BLESSED] are they which [do HUNGER] and [THIRST] after [RIGHTEOUSNESS]: for they shall [BE FILLED]." (Matthew 5:6)

This [righteousness] is not found within or among the unregenerate; nor can they by their own ability and efforts ever achieve or desire such a righteous standing before the most Holy and Just God because of the fallen nature of man. The epitome of such "self-righteousness" was displayed by the Pharisees; but they could not hide their hypocrisy and iniquity before God; in whom all are naked and [opened] (Grk. "tetrachElismena" τετραχηλισμένα; lit., "to bend back or expose ones neck in preparation for beheading or sacrifice") before the flaming fire of the eyes of the LORD (Heb. 4:13; Rev. 1:14; 2:23; 19:12; et al.). The Roman Catholic Church and ALL false converts are under the delusion that they can "fool" God with their superficial cloak of "holiness" -- but it is only a matter of time before their sins will find them out (e.g., "pedophilia, inappropriate contentography, and blatant hypocrisy"; cf. Num. 32:23).

As I was led by the Spirit to write this message on the issue of sin; I was grieved knowing that sin is more prevalent today than it has ever been; especially since the time between the completion of the Canon of Scripture until today. The underlying issue of sin originates from the heart of an individual (cf. Ps. 14:1; Prov. 4:23; 10:11; 21:2; 24:12; Ezek. 11:21; Matt. 12:34; Lk. 6:45). As the Lord said, "cleanse [FIRST] that which is [WITHIN] the cup and platter." Now before I get into the specifics of sin; I want to make it crystal clear from the outset that one must be [absolutely certain] that he/she is indeed a child of God, and have been reborn through the precious blood of Jesus Christ shed for on the Cross. Anything apart from this will not give you the spiritual insight of what is written in this message, nor will you be able to comprehend the spiritual nature of the Word of God (1 Cor. 2:14)

"Therefore if any man be [IN CHRIST], [HE IS A NEW CREATURE] (Grk. "kainos" καινός; i.e., "new in quality or kind"): [OLD] things are passed away; behold, all things are become [NEW]." (2 Corinthians 5:17)

No one can TRULY OBEY the First and Greatest commandment without being born from above. Divine love is not something that we can muster up or attain by deciding to oneself, "I will try my BEST not to get upset at my neighbor today if he/she decides to give me dirty looks, or if he/she were to spew forth hateful words with the evil eye." Attempting to do such as a means to KEEP the Commandment to "Love your neighbor [AS] yourself" is NOT an act of Divine Love. This only proves that our love isn't genuine. This type of supernatural Love can only abide in us when we become a [NEW CREATURE] in Christ. We MUST [DIE TO SELF] in order that we may bear the fruit of Divine and *Self-Sacrificial* Love (Matt. 16:24; Mk. 8:34; Jn. 3:3-7; Rom. 6:4-8). It is the SPIRIT that gives birth to TRUE LIFE within us (Jn. 6:63).

"Beloved, let us [LOVE ONE ANOTHER]: for love is of God; and [EVERY ONE THAT LOVETH IS BORN OF GOD], and [KNOWETH GOD]. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. Herein is [OUR LOVE MADE PERFECT], that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world." (1 John 4:7-8,16-17)

The Apostle John is addressing Genuine believers as he uses the adjective [BELOVED] (Grk. "Agapetoi" Ἀγαπητοί); and this is used ONLY of [TRUE CHRISTIANS] who possess the divine attribute of Unconditional Love. The one [THAT LOVETH] (Grk. "pas o agapon" πᾶς ἀγαπάω -- present active participle; "an [IMPETUS] Love which is [PRESENT] and [CONTINUOUS]. Such a [SELF-SACRIFICIAL LOVE] can only flow out from within the hearts of the regenerate, and those who are indwelt by the Holy Spirit (Jn. 4:14; Rom. 14:19; 1 Cor. 10:23-24;13:4-7; Phil. 2:2-5; Col. 3:12-14). This is why this Divine Attribute is of the utmost importance if the one professing to be IN Christ has TRULY been born from above. Please do a self-examination of your inner being to determine if the Spirit [BEARS WITNESS] with [YOUR SPIRIT] that you are indeed a child of God (Rom. 8:16; 2 Cor. 13:5; 1 Pet. 1:7). This Supernatural Love is also directed to those who are not loved by others, and such people [NEED] to be [LOVED] by [US] (cf. Rom. 12:15; Heb. 6:10; 1 Pet. 2:17). There are many "self-professing" Christians who rely on their unregenerate heart for guidance; and this is why it is crucial for them to examine themselves in light of the Totality of Scripture -- lest they deceive themselves (Prov. 3:5-6).

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

God is Love; and NOT love is God, so we want to counterbalance between the distinction of God's Holiness, Justice, Righteousness; and understand its relation to His Divine Love. Example: The sofa [is] blue, rather than blue [is] the sofa. Failure to understand this Biblical concept can lead to a misunderstanding regarding the Immutable Attributes and the Nature of the Godhead. The God of the Bible does not act on a whim, nor is He capricious in nature as the god of Islam is. The Divine Love of the True God must dole out retribution for sin as due to His Immutable Nature and Attributes. If this were not the case; then this would be an act of injustice on His part -- and we know that such can never be the case.

"If ye [KEEP MY COMMANDMENTS], ye shall [ABIDE IN MY LOVE]; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." (John 15:10)

PART 4:

INSUBORDINATION AND SUBMISSION:

A lack of submission stems from pride and selfishness, and this leads to continual disobedience. Failure to repent will give rise to being powerless over our struggle with sin; because it is us who are relying on our own ability and efforts to overcome our sins rather than the strength given through Christ as our LORD and MASTER.

"But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt [CONFESS WITH THY MOUTH THE LORD JESUS], and shalt [BELIEVE IN THINE HEART] that God hath raised him from the dead, [THOU SHALT BE SAVED]. For with [THE HEART] man believeth unto righteousness; and with [THE MOUTH] confession is made unto [SALVATION]." (Romans 10:8-10)

The majority of "self-professed" Christians seem to take issue with the Doctrine of Lordship Salvation. Why would any Genuine Christian deny Christ as their Lord? The title [LORD] in the above passage does not merely mean an acknowledgement of Christ and His Deity; it is also an acknowledgement of Jesus as their Master and Sovereign. The Word of God tells us that even the "demons" believe that Jesus Christ is both Lord and God, and they have a reservation in the Eternal Lake of Fire. The demons even take their belief a step further than false converts; and just their thought of Jesus as both Lord and God makes them TREMBLE (Grk. "phrissousin" φρίσσουσιν; lit., "to cause ones hair to stand on end"; Jas. 2:19). This is not a "works-based" Salvation as many have falsely accused this Doctrine as such; and those who proclaim this Truth are falsely accused and labeled as heretics and false teachers. The [RESULTS] of the one genuinely saved will show [EVIDENCE] of their Salvation by good works and obedience to God and Christ (cf. Jn. 13:35; 2 Cor. 5:17; Gal. 5:22-23; Jas. 2:14-26; 1 Jn. 2:4,9; 3:4,6-8; 4:20-21). It is truly sad and tragic that some have even said that they had been DECEIVED by the Biblical Doctrine of Lordship Salvation. I would like to ask them, who is the one that is DECEIVED? It is to take the Lord's name in vain to suggest that the Lordship of Christ over His servants (Grk. "doulos" δοῦλος; lit., "slave") is not biblical. It is likely that such "professing" Christians are NOT saved at all, and they DENY the Lordship of Jesus Christ as an excuse to wallow in their sins.

"And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and [DO NOT] the things which I say?" (Luke 6:46)

"This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but [THEIR HEART IS FAR FROM ME]." (Matthew 15:8-9)

"Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but [HE THAT DOETH] the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, [I NEVER KNEW YOU]: depart from me, [YE THAT WORK INIQUITY]." (Matthew 7:21-23)

Upvote 0

*Light*

Nov 17, 2018
✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PART 5:

BAD DOCTRINE/THEOLOGY AND UNGODLY LIVING:

"But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God." (Matthew 4:4)

"For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are [NOT CARNAL], but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) CASTING DOWN (Grk. "kathairountes" καθαιροῦντες; i.e., "to demolish or destroy") IMAGINATIONS (Grk. "logismous" λογισμοὺς; i.e., "an idea, opinion, philosophy, or reasoning; which opposes the Truth contained in Scripture"), and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled." (2 Corinthians 10:3-6)

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of [THE MOUTH] of the dragon, and out of [THE MOUTH] of the beast, and out of [THE MOUTH] of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty." (Revelation 16:13-14)

"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." (John 17:17)

Bad theology ultimately leads to ungodly living. If we are under the teachings of a false teacher; then such erroneous theology can NEVER lead to sanctification and spiritual growth. It will hinder the process of sanctification and retard any fruit bearing in the life of the believer. This is a battle of the mind. We find that there will be demonic spirits which PROCEED FROM [THE MOUTH] of the Satan, the Antichrist, and the False Prophet. Their oratorical mastery will persuade and deceive the kings of the earth (i.e., "Presidents, kings, etc.") through their false ideologies and religion; and these false beliefs and teachings will then go forth from [THE MOUTHS] of these world leaders to the rest of the Unbelieving World.

"Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell." (James 3:5-6)

"For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." (2 Timothy 4:3-4)

Innate in the heart of man is Pride, and from pride stems evil thoughts and false ideologies which blind the individual from accepting the Truth which will set them free -- even freedom from sin (Jn. 8:32). Every living creature with a conscience falls into one of two camps: The Children of God (Mk. 10:13-16; Jn. 1:12; Rom. 8:14-17; Gal. 3:26; 1 Jn. 2:29; 3:1,10), or the Children of the Devil (Gen. 3:15; Jn. 8:42-44; Acts 13:10; 1 Jn. 3:8-10; Rev. 12:9). When the Bible speaks of "children" in such a context as this: it is referring to the "nature" of an individual. The religious hypocrites knew full well what Jesus meant when He referred to the Devil as their "Father" (Jn. 8:44-45). They are the [children] of the Devil by way of his [nature] (e.g., "the lusts of your father ye will do"; Jn. 8:44a). The Devil has sinned from the beginning; and this has produced rotten fruits that are in opposition to anything godly (cf. 1 Jn. 3:8). If such ungodly traits are not rid of as soon as Divinely possible, then it will fester and spread throughout the spirit of the man or woman, inward and outward.

• Love (Hate)
  • Joy (Sorrow arising from Sin)
  • Peace (Discord and/or Belligerence)
  • Long-Suffering (Impetuosity and/or Impulsiveness)
  • Gentleness (Hostility and/or Selfishness)
  • Goodness (Wickedness and/or Immorality)
  • Faith (Distrust and/or Doubt)
  • Meekness (Impertinence and/or Disobedience)
  • Temperance or Self-Control (Instability and/or Self-indulgence)

PART 6:

LOVE CONQUERS SIN:

What is the driving force behind our ability to overcome any sin in our lives? It is a four letter word called LOVE; and not just any love; but a Divine Love given to us from God Himself, who FIRST loved us (1 Jn. 4:19-21). Bad doctrine is in the same territory as bad fruits. A person's behavior and attitude comes as a result of what has been sown in their hearts. Sadly, the Satan is working overtime within the Body of Christ, and those who lack spiritual discernment cannot see the forest for the trees. Satan does not attack false religions; as they are already under the sway and influence of demonic doctrines. The Satan and his deceitful agents of darkness are dispatched to attack and divide the Body of Christ through false converts and damnable heresies. Pride is a negative attribute which is in opposition to love; and this blinds many from humbling themselves in the sight of God, and to submit to His Truth. What are the two GREATEST COMMANDMENTS? Jesus summed it up as:

"And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all? And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy [heart], and with all thy [soul], and with all thy [mind], and with all thy [strength]: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt [LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF]. There is none other commandment greater than these." (Mark 12:28-31)

It is often said by false converts and many well meaning Christians that it is impossible to keep the First and Greatest Commandment. If such were the case, then why is it a COMMANDMENT from God Himself? Can the rest of the Commandments be kept? And if so, then why is it not POSSIBLE to keep the First and Greatest Commandment? Even the best of Christians fail at keeping even the Commandments which follow the first; but they can be KEPT nonetheless. The same would apply to the Greatest of all the Commandments! We are NOT going to murder those whom we love; nor will we covet our neighbor's belongings if we love our neighbor [AS OURSELVES]. Love is a virtue that is directed towards someone OTHER than OURSELVES. This is one of the reasons why God MUST be Triune in Nature. God must be PERFECT in EVERY WAY in order for Him to [BE] God; therefore, He must have a PERFECT LOVE . . . and if His Love is PERFECT, it must also have EXISTED from Eternity past. Hence, His Perfect Love must have been directed towards someone OTHER than Himself (i.e., Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit of God) from all of Eternity. This ALONE proves that God CANNOT be Unipersonal. This exposes the god of Islam as a fraud; and it reveals him to be self-centered and MOST arrogant. It is sad that there are those who do NOT want to listen to the voice of reason.

"And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, [even as] we are one: [I in them], and [thou in me], that they may be made PERFECT in ONE; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, [AS] thou hast loved me. Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for THOU LOVEDST ME [BEFORE the foundation of the world]." (John 17:22-24)

"And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins." (1 Peter 4:8)

"And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not [charity], I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; [REJOICETH NOT IN INIQUITY], but [REJOICETH IN THE TRUTH]; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things." (1 Corinthians 13:2-7)

The word "charity" (Grk. "agape" ἀγάπη) is the noun form of the verb "love" (Grk. "agapao" ἀγαπάω); and BOTH speak of a love which surpasses or exceeds the "highest" form of love in the heart of the unconverted. The unconverted man or woman can be a philanthropist (e.g., Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, et al.), and their deeds of "righteousness" are nothing more than filthy rags. It grieves me that there are SO MANY "Christians" who profess to walk in the light, and yet it is apparent that they are completely DEVOID of any natural affection -- let alone, Divine Love. Such men and women are only fooling and deceiving themselves, and they are NOT fooling God; who knows their hearts far greater than they know their own hearts.

"(For not the [HEARERS] of the law are just before God, but the [DOERS] of the law shall be justified. For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves: Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;) In the day when [GOD SHALL JUDGE THE SECRETS OF MEN BY JESUS CHRIST] according to my gospel." (Romans 2:13-16)

Upvote 0

*Light*

Nov 17, 2018
✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PART 7:

INWARD RENEWAL AND OBEDIENCE:

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies [A LIVING SACRIFICE], holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And [BE NOT CONFORMED] to this world: but [BE YE TRANSFORMED] by the [RENEWING OF YOUR MIND], that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God." (Romans 12:1-2)

This is NOT what God can do for US; but what WE can do for GOD? Sadly, this is the case in contemporary "Christianity". Prospering financially is NOT the Will of God; His desire for us is to prosper in the Spirit, and to labor for that which is Eternal. To living a life pleasing to the Lord through obedience; for obedience is better than sacrifice. That is, the sacrifice of OURSELVES through obedience (1 Sam. 15:22; Jer. 7:21-23). Putting ourselves before others will only lead us down the path of destruction -- let alone, putting ourselves before God. What are you treasuring up? Is your heart self-centered or God-centered?

"Against thee, [THEE ONLY, HAVE I SINNED, AND DONE THIS EVIL IN THY SIGHT]: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest." (Psalm 51:4)

"[LOVE NOT THE WORLD], neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, [THE LOVE OF THE FATHER IS NOT IN HIM]. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but [HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF GOD] abideth for ever." (1 John 2:15-17)

"For [OUT OF THE HEART] proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:" (Matthew 15:19)

"Create [IN ME] a clean heart, O God; and [RENEW A RIGHT SPIRIT] within me." (Psalm 51:10)

"For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be [CARNALLY MINDED IS DEATH]; but to be [SPIRITUALLY MINDED IS LIFE AND PEACE]." (Romans 8:5-6)

"Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess. Thou blind Pharisee, [CLEANSE FIRST THAT WHICH IS WITHIN THE CUP AND PLATTER], that the outside of them may be clean also. Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity." (Matthew 23:23-28)

"That he might [SANCTIFY AND CLEANSE] it with [the washing of WATER by the word], that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." (Ephesians 5:26-27)

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be [born of WATER and of THE SPIRIT], he cannot enter into the kingdom of God." (John 3:5)

"He that [BELIEVETH] and is baptized shall be saved; but he that [BELIEVETH NOT] shall be damned." (Mark 16:16)

Every TRUE Christian will [OBEY THE COMMANDMENTS] of the LORD. Continual disobedience and habitual sinning without repentance is indicative of a false convert and shows unbelief. Would any Genuine Believer say, "I acknowledge Jesus Christ as my LORD; but I refuse to get baptized even when He gave a direct [COMMAND] to do so" (cf. Lk. 6:46).

The [WATER] being spoken of here does NOT refer to water baptism, nor does it refer to "physical birth". Common sense and reasoning should tell us that Jesus did NOT say to Nicodemus, "First of all . . . you [NEED] to be born physically". It is glaringly obvious that EVERYONE already knows this -- or should know this. To interpret [water] as referring to "water baptism" is an egregious error; and not only that . . . it would ADD water baptism as "essential" to Salvation -- and this is a dangerous teaching if one were to interpret the word [water] that way. The water in which Jesus was referring in that passage speaks of a spiritual cleansing and the inward renewal of a person. As a rabbi, Nicodemus was a teacher of the Old Testament, and he was fully aware of the symbolism in which Jesus spoke using figurative language, and to expound upon the spiritual truths taught in the Old Testament. Water AND the Spirit are two sides of the same coin, and they cannot be separated from each other. Nicodemus also understood the spiritual components in relation to the promise of the New Covenant in which God would FULFILL through the Incarnate Word (cf. Ezek. 36:24-27).

"Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but [ACCORDING TO HIS MERCY] he saved us, by [THE WASHING OF REGENERATION], and [RENEWING OF THE HOLY GHOST];" (Titus 3:5)

"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then [will I sprinkle CLEAN WATER upon you], and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A [NEW HEART] also will I give you, and A [NEW SPIRIT] will I put [WITHIN YOU]: and I will [TAKE AWAY] the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit [WITHIN YOU], and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them." (Ezekiel 36:24-27)

"Having therefore [THESE PROMISES], dearly beloved, let us [CLEANSE OURSELVES] from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, [PERFECTING HOLINESS] in the fear of God." (2 Corinthians 7:1)

"If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus: That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind; And that ye [PUT ON THE NEW MAN], which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness." (Ephesians 4:21-24)

We can either yield our body unto God, or yield our body unto sin. And if we yield our body unto sin, then we are a slave to sin. And a slave of sin will not abide in the house of the Lord for ever (Jn. 8:34-35).

"Wherefore laying aside all malice, and all guile, and hypocrisies, and envies, and all evil speakings, As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby: If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, [ABSTAIN FROM FLESHLY LUSTS], which war against the soul;" (1 Peter 2:1-3,11)

"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment. [THE LAW OF HIS GOD IS IN HIS HEART]; none of his steps shall slide." (Psalms 37:30-31)

"Let the word of Christ [DWELL IN YOU] richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord." (Colossians 3:16)

"Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are [TRUE], whatsoever things are [HONEST], whatsoever things are [JUST], whatsoever things are [PURE], whatsoever things are [LOVELY], whatsoever things are of [GOOD REPORT]; if there be [ANY VIRTUE], and if there be [ANY PRAISE], [THINK ON THESE THINGS]." (Philippians 4:8)

PART 8:

PRIDE AND HUMILITY:

"And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Corinthians 12:7-9)

The Third time was NOT a charm for Paul. Humility is, "YOUR WILL be done; not MINE." Although Paul pleaded with the Lord thrice that his thorn in the flesh would be removed; it was in the Lord's best interest that Paul's thorn should remain with him to keep him HUMBLE. Even the Sinless Son of God prayed to His Father that the cup of wrath would be removed, IF POSSIBLE: and if not, His Father's Will would be done nevertheless.

"Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless [NOT MY WILL, BUT THINE, BE DONE]." (Luke 22:42)

To go against the Will of God is a definite sign of arrogance and lack of submission to God the Almighty. To call this an insult would be an understatement. This is to suggest that our understanding, wisdom, and direction in life, is more direct than the PERFECT WILL of God. Sadly, the Satan has deceived many "professing" Christians to believe that praying, "THY WILL BE DONE" is indicative of a lack of Faith. This is a strategic attempt on the Devil's part to keep nominal Christians from understanding godly humility, and even to exalt themselves above the knowledge and wisdom of God Himself!

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall [HUMBLE THEMSELVES], and [PRAY], and [SEEK] my face, and [TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS]; [THEN WILL I HEAR] from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chron. 7:14)

By the way . . . if we are praying for God's Will to be done instead of ours through obedience to His Guidance and Commandments; then there is NO reason why our prayers should not be answered 100% of the time -- unless we, for some bizarre and twisted reason believe that the Will of God ISN'T PERFECT. Disobedience and Insubordination is linked to Pride, and such opposition to a spirit of humility it resisted by God, who gives Grace to the Humble (Ps. 31:23; 119:21; 138:6; Prov. 8:13; Isa. 2:12; 2 Sam. 22:28; Jer. 50:31; Lk. 1:51; Jas. 4:6; 1 Pet. 5:5).

"Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest? For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord: but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word." (Isaiah 66:1-2)

The sin of pride is disobedience, and unrepentant and habitual disobedience will sooner or later result in being led by ones own selfish motives and intentions. This will then lead to our prayers NOT being answered, and our sanctification will be halted -- i.e., IF such a person is even saved to begin with. This will lead us deeper into sin and rebellion; and rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft (1 Sam. 15:23). Idolatry and witchcraft was punishable by death in the Old Testament; and the consequences of such practices will ultimately lead one down the broad path to spiritual ruin and Eternal destruction if not repented of. I have my prayers answered 100% of the time, and I pray in almost every step I take in my walk with God as I keep His Commandments out of Love, and to please Him. I am not boasting in my OWN ability, strength, or achievements; for they are but excrement aside from what God Wills and desires for me in my life through HIS POWER AND ABILITY.

There is a time when a Christian can indeed BOAST:

"BUT LET HIM THAT GLORIETH (Heb. "halal" הָלַל; hithpael stem -- i.e., "the one who continually BOASTS) glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord." (Jeremiah 9:24)

I could care less about those who boast about meeting or knowing celebrities in Hellywood, and those who are in the limelight. I know and understanding the Creator God; who is Sovereign over ALL. I will also BOAST about having my prayers answered 100% OF THE TIME; and to literally have my steps guided in my spiritual walk moment by moment. I would not trade this for ANYTHING! MY DELIGHT in the Lord God is MORE PRECIOUS than what this decaying, fallen, and corrupt world can ever offer.

Upvote 0

*Light*

Nov 17, 2018
✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PART 9:

WALKING AND IN, AND BEING LED BY THE SPIRIT:

"This I say then, [WALK] (Grk. "peripateite" περιπατεῖτε; present active imperative -- i.e., "to conduct ones will, emotions, and desires to the direct commands of the Word of God") in the Spirit, and [YE SHALL NOT FULFILL] (Grk. "telesete" τελέσητε; i.e., "to complete" -- e.g., "to [give in] to the demands of fleshly and sinful desires") the lust of the flesh." (Galatians 5:16)

WALKING in the Spirit is a COMMAND, and NOT an OPTION. The Greek verb [WALK] speaks of a continuous action or lifestyle of the believer (cf. Rom. 8:13; Eph. 5:18; Col. 3:16). Our emotions, desires, and will are to be subjected to the Commands written in Scripture. It is to walk in newness of life (Rom. 6:4), and to fully submit to the Will of God through obedience to His Commands laid out in Scripture. If your thought life is focused primarily on worldly or carnal desires more than loving the Law of God and the Lord, then your struggle with the flesh will overcome you. I would liken walking in the Spirit to filling up your tank. If you TRULY DESIRE to live a life pleasing to God through your obedience, then you can overcome any and all sinful desires if you were to ABSORB the things of the Spirit of God. This is done by continually feeding on the Word of God with correct doctrine. To walk in [by] the Spirit is to fully submit our mind, body, and will, to God; and in doing so, we will make progress in our spiritual growth.

"Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;" (Ephesians 5:17-18)

"My sheep [HEAR] my voice, and I [KNOW] them, and they [FOLLOW] me: And I give unto them eternal life; and [THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH], neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand." (John 10:27-29)

Jesus said that He gives His sheep Eternal Life; but His sheep are the ones who "continually" hear and follow Him; and are known by their Chief Shepherd (Jesus) in the most intimate manner. These are"characteristics" of His sheep, and they will never perish. The words "they shall never perish" (Grk. "kai ou me apolontai eis ton aiona" καὶ οὐ μὴ ἀπόλωνται εἰς τὸν αἰῶνα; i.e., "they shall never perish, no not ever") in the Greek grammar is referred to as an emphatic double negative (similar to Verily, Verily) or (e.g., "No, not, ever"). The Greek verbs "hear" (Grk. "akouousin" ἀκούουσιν; i.e., "to obediently listen to the voice of the Chief Shepherd"), "know" (Grk. "ginosko" γινώσκω; i.e., "a deep and intimate understanding of") and "follow" (Grk. "akolouthousin" ἀκολουθοῦσίν; i.e., "to FOLLOW one who LEADS") are all in the present tense, active voice, and the mood is in the indicative (cf. Jn. 8:12). This all suggests that the characteristic's of Jesus sheep will "continue" to "hear, know His voice, and follow" Him.

Some have argued that "as" one of Jesus' sheep, one could ("on their own free will") voluntarily remove or jump out of Jesus' hand -- and therefore "forfeit" their Salvation. The problem with that argument is that the passage says "NO MAN" shall pluck them out of my Hand; this would also include the "sheep" in the hands of BOTH the Father and the Son. The teaching that one of Jesus' sheep can voluntarily jump out of His hand would not work for several reason -- even using the "free will" argument. The reasons are:

1. Jesus said that His (possessive pronoun) sheep will not listen to the "voice of strangers" or false shepherds; but will "flee" from them. (John 10:5)
  2. Jesus said that even if one of His sheep wanders off voluntarily, He will leave the 99 in His fold to seek out that sheep that wandered astray [free will and voluntarily] (Lk. 15:1-6)
  3. Jesus said that He is the TRUE shepherd and not a hireling; for hirelings abandon their sheep when there's danger approaching (John 10:12 -- i.e., "wolves").
  4. Jesus is the GOOD SHEPHERD, so He will keep His sheep safe at all times. If Jesus allows His sheep to wander off and does nothing about it; how then is He the Good Shepherd?
  5. One might argue that the sheep that have wandered astray in Luke 15:1-6 refers to the unsaved, and not those who already belong to Christ. Romans 5:8-9 states: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, [WHILE WE WERE YET SINNERS], Christ died for us. [MUCH MORE THEN, BEING NOW JUSTIFIED BY HIS BLOOD], we shall be saved from wrath through him."
  6. The subject (i.e., "Jesus' sheep" or "them") in that passage uses the reflexive pronoun; meaning that the "subject" (i.e., "Jesus' sheep or him/herself") in the hands of both the Father and the Son will have nothing to do with him/herself being plucked out.

A great place to start would be an examination of the fruit of the Spirit. If you TRULY belong to Christ, then a spiritual inventory check would be the first place to start (cf. 2 Cor. 13:5). Do these Christlike characteristics abide in you?

• Love
  • Joy
  • Peace
  • Self-control
  • Kindness
  • Goodness
  • Gentleness
  • Faithfulness
  • Patience

If you are in complete opposition of these Spiritual fruits, then that is a "red flag" that you may not be saved, or were never saved to begin with. When we are born-again, we are "new" creatures in Christ, and sin will have less dominion overs us during our life (cf. Matt. 3:8; Rom. 12:2-3; 2 Cor. 5:17; Heb. 6:1; 1 Jn. 3:9; 5:4; et al.). As we progress spiritually, we will have a greater hatred towards sin, and keep the commandments because we want to please God.

PART 10:

TRUSTING IN THE POWER AND ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGNTY OF ALMIGHTY GOD:

"But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God [MUST BELIEVE THAT HE IS], and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." (Hebrews 11:6)

We must first understand that FAITH is NOT having confidence in OUR level of Faith; it is [TRUST and ASSURANCE] in that which [GOD IS ABLE] TO DO, PERFORM, OR BRING TO PASS (cf. Gen. 15:1; Deut. 4:29; 1 Chron. 28:9; Isa. 40:10; Ps. 58:11; Heb. 10:35). A life of holy and righteous living can only come through placing our CONFIDENCE and TRUST in what the TRUE GOD is able to fulfill according to His perfect WILL for our lives; then only will He mold and shape us from the inside to conform us into the image of His Son as we continue to seek Him with all diligence (Rom. 8:29; 12:1-2).

"[BLESSED] (Grk. "EulogEtos" Εὐλογητὸς; i.e., "worthy of adoration and praise") be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are [KEPT] (Grk. "phrouroumenous" φρουρουμένους; present participle -- i.e., "It is God Himself who continuously guards our Salvation and Inheritance in Heaven") by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." (1 Peter 1:3-5)

Knowing that God is in ABSOLUTE CONTROL of EVERY SITUATION know matter how "unreasonable" it may appear to us is a MUST if one desires to overcome not only their sins; but the fiery trials, hardships, pain, etc., (whether from the world of from the enemy and his minions) in the lives of all who seek to live godly in Christ Jesus -- and to receive a FULL REWARD at His Glorious appearing. I once heard a man tell me that his pastor taught that the Devil is ALMOST as powerful as God. I almost fell off my seat when he said that to me. What??? How can any created being have ANY POWER AT ALL to a Being who is Has NO LIMIT to His Power? In order for a creature such as Satan to be ALMOST as powerful as God can only be possible if God Himself would have a LIMIT to His Power. The Absolute Sovereignty of God encompasses His Omnipotence, Omniscience, and Holiness; and these ATTRIBUTES are IMMUTABLE (cf. Ex. 3:14; Num. 23:19; Isa. 40:28; Ps. 90:2; 102:25-27; 119:90; Heb. 6:17-18; 13:8; Jas. 1:17).

"Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee? Jesus answered, [THOU COULDEST HAVE NO POWER] (Grk. "eiches Ouk exousian" εἶχες Οὐκ ἐξουσίανa; i.e., "absolutely NO authority or ability whatsoever") at all against me, except [IT WERE GIVEN] (Grk. "en me dedomenon" ἦν μὴ δεδομένον; i.e., "authority given by God who has put Pilate in position as the Roman prefect" -- cf. Dan. 2:21) thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin." (John 19:10-11)

"Nay, in all these things [WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM THAT LOVED US]. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, [NOR ANY OTHER CREATURE], shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." (Romans 8:37-39)

Upvote 0

*Light*

Nov 17, 2018
✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PART 11:

RESISTING THE DEVIL:

The devil appeals to the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. Most of this can be found on TV and on "Christian" channels such as TBN (cf. Matt. 16:23). All this is temporal and will pass away along with the world and it's fleshly and carnal desires; and it will ultimately be REPLACED with the Eternal Kingdom of God and the Lamb as they Sovereignly and Eternally Reign over a NEW ORDER OF CREATION (Isa. 42:9; 2 Cor. 5:17; 2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:5).

"[SUBMIT YOURSELVES] (Grk. "Hypotagete" Ὑποτάγητε; second aorist passive imperative/reflexive verb -- i.e., "a COMMAND to submit oneself to through obedience to the Will of God") therefore to God. [RESIST] (Grk. "antistete" ἀντίστητε; second aorist active imperative -- i.e., "you are to stand in opposition to, withstand, or against") the devil, and he will flee from you." (James 4:7)

This is done by willfully submitting to the Will of God through:

• Praying without ceasing (1 Sam. 12:23; Matt. 26:40-41; 11 Thess. 5:16-18)
  • Being sober-minded (Matt. 26:41; Rom. 12:2; Eph. 5:11; 1 Tim. 3:11; 2 Tim. 4;5; Tit. 2:2; 1 Pet. 1:13; 4:7; 5:8)
  • Walking in the Spirit (Ps. 119:105; 2 Cor. 5:7; Gal. 5:16,25; Eph. 5:2,8; Col. 1:10-11; Tit. 2:12; 1 Jn. 2:6)
  • Equipping yourselves with Spiritual Offense and Defense (Eph. 6:10-18)
  • Being Wary of the schemes of Satan (2 Cor. 2:11)
  • Walk in Love (Jn. 13:35; 1 Cor. 3:1-13; 16:14; Eph. 4:32; 5:1-21; Col. 3:12-14; 1 Tim. 1:5; 1 Thess. 3:12; 2 Thess. 3:1-5; 1 Pet. 4:8; 2 Jn. 1:4-11)
  • Fully Submit to God (1 Cor. 6:19-20; 2 Cor. 10:5; Eph. 5:22; Phil. 2:5-8; Jas. 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:6,9)

The Devil and his host are cowards, and they tend to attack us when we are asleep, or when our guard is down. I have seen them in MANY forms in which they can appear as. I am NEVER afraid of these creatures when they appear before me; actually, they cause me to become intensely angry -- almost as if someone whom you find extremely annoying keeps on pestering you. I have personally encountered several types of nonhuman entities who try to sneak up on me during my sleep, and I mean when I am literally sleeping. The LORD wakes me up each time this happens to me, and I am able to call upon the LORD to rid these evil entities from my presence. As I do so . . . they flee with lightning speed, or at times dissolve. And of course, there are times when the Devil works through human agency to accomplish his sinister motives and plan in an attempt to hinder the growth of the Children of God, or to put a stop to those who are consistently involved in Christian ministries which are making an impact on the unbelieving world. You are to resist them, WALK in the Spirit; and they will eventually flee, or leave you alone for a while -- but they will continue to seek for an opportunity to catch you off-guard. KEEP WATCH!!!

PART 12:

AVOIDING ANY TYPE OR FORM OF THE OCCULT OR SORCERY:

"And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy [SORCERIES] (Grk. "pharmakeia" φαρμακεία; e.g., drugs that alter your mood; especially for purposes of occult practices, magic arts and deception, or divination, et al.) were all nations deceived." (Revelation 18:23)

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." (Galatians 5:19-21)

"And it came to pass, as we went to prayer, a certain damsel possessed with a spirit of divination (Grk. "pneuma python" πνεῦμα πύθων; lit., "a python spirit") met us, which brought her masters much gain by soothsaying: The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us [THE WAY OF SALVATION]. And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour." (Acts 16:16-18)

There are counterfeit "Christians" who are occultists, voodoo practitioners, sorcerers, witches, warlocks, Satanist's, etc". They even possess knowledge of the Gospel and THE WAY OF SALVATION; however, they know full well that they are NOT Christians -- and they will profess to be Genuine Christians in order to deceive and to do the bidding of their master, Satan. The Holy Spirit indwells all Genuine Christians and guides them into all Truth; and there are demonic spirits and fallen angelic beings who are able to control and even indwell those who are sold to the power of the Devil, and his whole host of evil entities that are subordinate and loyal to him. These men and women would swear by an oath by signing it in their own blood; and this would give PERMISSION for these evil and unclean spirits to enter their human bodies. There are other methods in which evil entities can gain access to the body of human beings just my grabbing their attention in ways which seem inexplicable to humans.

"Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and [MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM]." (John 14:23)

"Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. And the chief priests and scribes sought how they might kill him; for they feared the people. [THEN ENTERED SATAN INTO JUDAS] surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve." (Luke 22:1-3)

"Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon. And after the sop [SATAN ENTERED INTO HIM]. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly." (John 13:26-27)

BOTH Judas and Satan are the quintessential BETRAYERS of all time. BOTH Satan and Judas are completely DEFILED from the inside. BOTH Judas and Satan seek after things that are worldly (cf. Matt. 16:22-23; 2 Cor. 4:4). Judas' ONGOING [DESIRES] on the temporal and worldly is what ultimately led Satan to possess Judas; now he is being TORMENTED in Hell, and he will stand before God at the final judgment to be cast into an Eternal Lake of Fire.

"Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee. But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: [FOR THOU SAVOUREST] (Grk. "phroneis" φρονεῖς; i.e., "to seek or to set ones desires after that which is worldly") not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." (Matthew 16:22-23)

Calling Peter "Satan" makes perfect sense since Peter was essentially furthering the devil's desires by attempting to dissuade Jesus from going to the cross. To me, that just shows that the devil's influence is great and supernatural. Peter had his desires according to the flesh (v. 24); which led to Satan demanding to have Peter. It is a good thing that Jesus prayed for Peter after Satan had asked Jesus for permission to [HAVE] Peter, and to sift Peter as wheat (Lk. 22:31-32). Even though Peter had denied the Lord thrice, he was strengthened through this ordeal as Christ interceded for him (Lk. 22:32; Phil. 4:13).

Upvote 0

*Light*

Nov 17, 2018
✟26,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
PART 13:

SPIRITUAL OVERCONFIDENCE:

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself [MORE HIGHLY THAN HE OUGHT TO THINK]; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith." (Romans 12:1-3)

Spiritual Overconfidence (in "yourself", and your own "ability or strength") is MUCH WORSE than falling into sin itself. To NOT take pride or confidence in your own ability that you were able to overcome any sin in your life. We must understand that it is the LORD who GIVES us the STRENGTH and ability to conquer sins in our lives (c. Isa. 41:13; Rom. 6:6-11; Eph. 3:20; Phil. 4:13; 1 Cor. 10:13). The POWER OF GOD is made manifest through OUR WEAKNESSES as we are dependent on Him who is our SOURCE of strength. When we feel as if we have reached the "end of our rope", we must RELY on God who ENABLES us with the STRENGTH that is WITHIN regardless of how extreme or difficult the situation we face in life (cf. Eph 3:20). However, if we are living a lifestyle of habitual and unrepentant sin, then we should not expect the Lord to deliver us from the consequences of our disobedience so that we may escape discontentment; and if we are indeed a Genuine Christian, then we will face the chastening of the Lord (Deut. 8:5; Ps. 94:12; Prov. 3:11-12; Heb. 12:6,11; Rev. 3:19).

PART 14:

KEEPING THE COMMANDMENTS, AND THE JOY OF THE LORD (WORSHIP):

Jesus said:

"He that hath my commandments, [AND KEEPETH THEM, HE IT IS THAT LOVETH ME]: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and [WILL MANIFEST] myself to him." (John 14:21)

Simply put: We DON'T hurt those whom we LOVE. We must understand that it is Jesus Christ who paid the penalty for your sins on the Cross; it is He who suffered the Wrath of God on your behalf. The sins that you have committed in the past, present, and the future, have been paid for through the incalculable suffering of Christ on the Cross. The next time you feel the weight of temptation to sin . . . please remember that if you give in to its power, that the punishment for that sin was placed on Jesus Christ. A horrifying thought if we were to think of it this way; but it also expresses the magnitude of the Divine Love of God (cf. 1 Jn. 4:19). The POWER of God's Divine Love for us enables us through His Indwelling Spirit to do what pleases Him as we also POSSESS this Divine and Sacrificial Love within us. This leads to denial of self, and to carry our crosses daily (Matt. 16:24; Rom. 8:7-8; Tit. 2:11-12; Gal. 2:20; 5:24; 1 Pet. 4:2; 1 Jn. 2:15-17).

"Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to [BE DEAD INDEED UNTO SIN], but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but [YIELD YOURSELVES UNTO GOD], as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God." (Romans 6:11-13)

The verb [keepeth] (Grk. "teron" τηρῶν; present active participle -- i.e., "to guard in ones heart") is in the present tense and speaks of continual obedience to the LORD. (Grk. "egnorisa" ἐγνώρισα; i.e., "to make known or disclose" -- cf. Jn. 15:15).

"If ye love me, keep my commandments." (John 14:15)

"Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand." (Ephesians 6:10-13)

"[BLESSED] are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and [MAY ENTER] (Grk. "eiselthosin" εἰσέλθωσιν; second aorist subjunctive -- i.e., "access into the Eternal City through its gates for those who keep the Commandments of God and Christ") in through the gates into the city. For [WITHOUT] are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." (Revelation 22:14-15)

BLESSED (Grk. "makarioi" Μακάριοι; i.e., "happy or fortunate" -- cf. Matt. 5:4) are they who continually do the Commandments of God and Christ (note: some versions read, "Blessed are those who wash their robes"). Blessed (i.e., "HAPPY") are they that [MOURN] may seem paradoxical to the natural or unconverted man or woman; but such men and women who are grafted into the Family of God can rest assured that the time will come when they will no longer experience sorrow when ALL THINGS ARE MADE NEW (Isa. 65:17; Jn. 16:33; 2 Pet. 3:13; Rev. 21:4-5). This is why we can rejoice and have a supernatural peace and joy which surpasses all earthly knowledge; and to know with absolute certainty that Heaven will be our home no matter how much agony and pain (both physical and emotional) we may suffer in this temporal world.

"For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first began at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God? And if [THE RIGHTEOUS SCARCELY BE SAVED], where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?" (1 Peter 4:17-18)

The Apostle Peter is not telling his readers that they must "earn" their right to receive Eternal Life through a life of suffering; he is telling his readers that Christians WILL inevitably face suffering, persecutions, and chastening. The Lord purifies His Church through these such fiery ordeals, and persecutions do not result in the weakening of one's faith; but it is used by God so that His children can bear fruits and mature spiritually, and to purge any impurities and uncleanness from within us. In other words: NO PAIN, NO GAIN. If one "professes" to be a Christian but falls away and crumbles under pressure during trials such as persecution and distress; it only proves that they were never the real deal to begin with (Matt. 13:21; 1 Jn. 2:19). If anyone professes to be in Christ can't [LIVE] for Christ, then such false converts will not be willing to [DIE] for Christ! It's only a matter of time when these tares will be weeded out.

"But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience, Persecutions, afflictions, which came unto me at Antioch, at Iconium, at Lystra; what persecutions I endured: but out of them all the Lord delivered me. Yea, and [ALL THAT WILL LIVE GODLY IN CHRIST JESUS SHALL SUFFER PERSECUTION]." (2 Timothy 3:10-12)

"But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not [ROOT] in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by [HE IS OFFENDED]." (Matthew 13:20-21)

"I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am [THE ROOT] and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." (Revelation 22:16)

Such false converts [FALL AWAY] (Grk. "skandalizetai" σκανδαλίζεται; i.e., "to apostatize") because they have no ROOT (Grk. "rhizan" ῥίζαν; i.e., "he/she possesses no genuine faith; or they do not possess the seed of God and Christ within their hearts" -- Matt. 13:21). Jesus is the ROOT (Grk. "rhiza" ῥίζα; i.e., "the source or origin" -- Rev. 22:16) and the offspring of David. Although the word ROOT does not have the same meaning in both verses, both are connected to [THE WORD OF GOD] having been placed in the heart of David, and of men and women who belong to the Family of God.

IN CLOSING:

"And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is [ATHIRST] (Grk. "dipsonti" διψῶντι; i.e., "to desire, or in need of", e.g., "to continually hunger and thirst after righteousness" Matt. 5:6) of the fountain of the water of life [FREELY] (Grk. "dorean" δωρεάν; i.e., "to the undeserved"). He that [OVERCOMETH] (Grk. "nikon" νικῶν; -- present active participle; i.e., "TO KEEP CONQUERING") shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and [THE ABOMINABLE] (Grk. "ebdelygmenois" ἐβδελυγμένοις; perfect passive participle -- i.e., "to detest or abhor"), and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Revelation 21:6-8)

Those who are DESIRE Eternal Life, Righteousness, and Holy Living, open the door for the Eternal Spirit of God and Christ to DWELL in them. No one on their own strength can overcome the world and its system; rather, it is the power of God working within us that empowers us to life a holy and righteous life. We are to be "set apart" and sanctified through the Holy Spirit who dwells within us. Do you hunger for the bread of life? Does your soul thirst for the living water? Then ask, and you will receive! And the one who comes to God will [NEVER] hunger or thirst again (Matt. 5:6; Jn. 4:13-14; 6:35; Rev. 21:6).

God Bless!

Upvote 0