Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I just want to praise and thank Jesus for the victory in my life. He has overcame all things, therefore I can overcome all obstacles on my life. To perform His perfect will, and accomplish His calling on my life.

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I do agree with you in that in Jesus Christ we have victory through Him!

Though I am wary about the obstacles part, as what may seem as very difficult for us may be used for our growth in Christ. To strenghten us, to growing more in patience as well as in endurance. Sometimes, what seems as hindrances for us with our faith and walk with God, is what is needed for us to grow and mature more in Christ.

Although, victory in Christ have we gotten already! Because when He died on the cross and arose from the grave, He defeated death and the devil!

• Agree
Reactions: Broken Fence
Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I do agree with you in that in Jesus Christ we have victory through Him!

Though I am wary about the obstacles part, as what may seem as very difficult for us may be used for our growth in Christ. To strenghten us, to growing more in patience as well as in endurance. Sometimes, what seems as hindrances for us with our faith and walk with God, is what is needed for us to grow and mature more in Christ.

Although, victory in Christ have we gotten already! Because when He died on the cross and arose from the grave, He defeated death and the devil!
Isaiah 30:15

Upvote 0