Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Looking at my post history on facebook I realized 80% of my posts are on news stories regarding LGBT and I seem very judgmental. I mean yes, even if I get frustrated I shouldn't say stupid things because its not showing the love of God by going so. I'm glad my wife had me realize how I was sounding because I don't want to become a negative judgy person. Thankfully on FB I can delete all those stupid comments I made.

It depends on what you were saying and how you were saying it. If you were making derogatory comments, then yes, she was right to point that out to you. But if you were simply not being "politically correct," then I don't know if you were being righteously judgmental or not.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I am finding myself to becoming more and more angry, and beyond frustrated with all the BS going on in the world today. This trans-gender business is really making me fed up. The fact that people I respect are falling into this trap from Satan, justifying homosexuality, siding with Obama that "God forbid we offend Muslims, or admit that ISIS is a problem," and that people can decide for themselves what is truth and what is good, is depressing. I can't make them see what they are doing is wrong. All I get is labeled a bigot, a hateful person, intolerant, and not only bombarded with questions such as "How does gay marriage affect you?" but also people twisting scripture to fit their beliefs and then then telling me that I can't judge people! Didn't Jesus say to love everybody? Didn't Jesus say not to judge others? It makes me so mad when people use scripture against Christians! Is anyone else feeling this way, and what can I do? Please don't respond and call me a hateful, bigoted false Christian. Only respond if you have any advice or anything beneficial

No time to be getting mad and or staying angry, it be time to be praying and standing firm in the faith like Daniel did, he spent many decades serving in the court of pagan kings...and dealing with people who tried to tear him down and or have him killed.

Reactions: Seek.1st
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am finding myself to becoming more and more angry,
Yes, look up the translation/version for help with God's Perspective (His Word; His View) (not common; not normal for people)
where God says "BE CONSTANTLY ANGRY, with RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION"(same as God's , as God Permits and grants possible).....
i.e. not human motives, not human anger "that does not work the righteousness of God" (see this also in Scripture)...

Only respond if you have any advice or anything beneficial to say.
Remember where you are. People from all over the world can read this, possibly, and many of them right or wrong can reply.

I feel equally helpless in the face of all this.
Most people do (feel helpless) and/or 'inadequate' to face it head on, to address it, because so many of their 'leaders' have caved in.
Our strength, hope, joy and truth is found , our strength is found, as God permits, in resting in Jesus and in His Word (for real, not imaginary),
trusting always in Him and relying on Him, praying constantly.
And Jesus did warn us this would happen. He warned us that the world will hate us because of Him, and because it hated Him first.
Even members of our own family may be our worst enemies. How much also politic/ relic leaders/teachers (false teachers , students of satan)....
If you are in the same position as Lot was in sodom and gomorrah, follow the Lord and get out.

A small room with a bowl of soup and slice of bread is better than a large house with contention. (yes, this is usually about a man and his wife; but see how well it fits concerning trying to stay in a "large house"(church or politic party) with unrighteousness and willful error opposed to Jesus ? )

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It depends on what you were saying and how you were saying it. If you were making derogatory comments, then yes, she was right to point that out to you. But if you were simply not being "politically correct," then I don't know if you were being righteously judgmental or not.
Well I was just saying things like "Its odd how LGBT hate us despite the fact we love them and after Orlando donated blood, prayed for them, sent items down to them...etc. You don't see them talk about that in the news!". Then I also said in another story that the NYPD cops put rainbow support stuff on the cars for the victims. So I said that if it were 49 christians killed in a church, I doubt most americans would be lowering flags, putting support symbols on their cars...etc. And that the LGBT are biased towards anything that happens to them and make us out at the bad guys.

So stuff like that. I may possibly be right about what I said but my wife made me realize when I say those things, any LGBT that see it will not see the love of the Lord. So its best to stay silent then to speak in anger.

Upvote 0

Lybrah

Apr 26, 2016
Maryland
✟62,945.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well I was just saying things like "Its odd how LGBT hate us despite the fact we love them and after Orlando donated blood, prayed for them, sent items down to them...etc. You don't see them talk about that in the news!". Then I also said in another story that the NYPD cops put rainbow support stuff on the cars for the victims. So I said that if it were 49 christians killed in a church, I doubt most americans would be lowering flags, putting support symbols on their cars...etc. And that the LGBT are biased towards anything that happens to them and make us out at the bad guys.

So stuff like that. I may possibly be right about what I said but my wife made me realize when I say those things, any LGBT that see it will not see the love of the Lord. So its best to stay silent then to speak in anger.

You weren't saying anything hateful, just the truth. Who cares how they take it? It's not like you were saying anything rude.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Well I was just saying things like "Its odd how ...hate us despite the fact we love them ....So its best to stay silent then to speak in anger.
True that "the anger of man does not work the righteousness of God".
But also "Don't be surprised the whole world hates you - they hated Me(Jesus) first"...
(the whole world hates us, just like it hates Jesus) That never changes.

Upvote 0