✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Good morning everyone! 191118

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." - Proverbs 11:30 KJV

#D4Lverse #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Click the link below and enter your email address for free daily updates or to listen to today's Proverbs: 2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: Proverbs 11:30 KJV
View media item 62403

Reactions: brinny

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Good morning everyone! 191118

"The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise." - Proverbs 11:30 KJV

#D4Lverse #D4L #Christianity #FIC #Morning #GoodMorning #GoodMorningBrigade

Click the link below and enter your email address for free daily updates or to listen to today's Proverbs: 2 Timothy 2:15 Truth: Verse of the Day: Proverbs 11:30 KJV
View media item 62403
This is SUCH a lovely verse. If we could only see how God is working in the invisible realm in the hearts of those who have a God-given heart for the lost, who reach out a hand to those in the darkness and long to bring them into God's very Light.

Precious.

This precious song comes to mind. My prayer is to be as described in the lyrics of this gifted song.

Thank you for this lovely post this morning.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0

D4L

Site Supporter
Jul 17, 2017
Birmingham, AL
✟459,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
This is SUCH a lovely verse. If we could only see how God is working in the invisible realm in the hearts of those who have a God-given heart for the lost, who reach out a hand to those in the darkness and long to bring them into God's very Light.

Precious.

This precious song comes to mind. My prayer is to be as described in the lyrics of this gifted song.

Thank you for this lovely post this morning.

God bless you.

Amen Brinny. Soul winning is so important to god. Sometime I wish I could visibly see God's hand working in the lives around me. Thank you for the link. In Christ alone.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Amen Brinny. Soul winning is so important to god. Sometime I wish I could visibly see God's hand working in the lives around me. Thank you for the link. In Christ alone.
Yes, wouldn't that be delightful? i'm thinkin' we WILL see how this un-folded when we are in heaven and we see what is currently "un-seen" here.

God bless you.

Reactions: D4L
Upvote 0