Avila

Boohoo moomoo, cebu
Feb 6, 2002
Indiana
Visit site
✟2,479.00
Faith
Catholic
The first song Tommy sings that is understandable - the VeggieTales theme song.  Pretty on-key too!

Why do they make those videos so addicting?  DH and I would love to buy the whole collection today if we could afford it.  We have the new Jonah Sing-Along and just got the "Scared" video too.

I've been singing the "Pirates Who Don't Do Anything - Redux" going through my head lots.... "And I've never licked a sparkplug, and I've never niffed a stinkbug and I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball...."  Somebody needs to stop me.  I could get quite silly... :p

Anyone else subjected to repeated VeggieTales exposure?  Got any survival tips? ;)

KC Catholic

Everybody's gone surfin'...Surfin' U.S.A
Feb 5, 2002
Overland Park, KS
✟21,887.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by Avila
KC - tell me about it!! The worst part of it is, DH and I can't wait to go see the movie!!! :D

Yes, they are good movies. I was afraid my older kids would not enjoy them because we didn't really get into those types of shows when they were younger but my 11 and 9 year old are always checking those videos out from our lending library. They love them and compared to some of the garbage out there - I am relieved.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,985.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Anyone else subjected to repeated VeggieTales exposure? Got any survival tips?

I like the Cheesburger song. I like Madame Blueberry and the Larry Boy videos. Well, I don't mind them is what I should say.

As for survival tips, you could always try what my husband did. Invest in a pair of ear-plugs. :)

Michelle

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngelAmidala

Legend
Feb 1, 2002
New York
Visit site
✟51,421.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
There was a youth retreat at my church last month, and it was only supposed to be 1 night, but the kids just wanted to stay a second night.

So the second night the girls all wanted to sleep, but the 2 guys who stayed over couldn't sleep....so they went and watched VeggieTales until 3am.

Then on Sunday when we were all driving to a BBQ/pool party, they were singing the Cheeseburger song over and over and over to the party and back from the party and on the way to the nursing home we went to have a small worship service at and then back to the church.

/me needs some of her own VeggieTales!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.