Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
With new infections surging, the hospitalizations are expected to continue rising. In some areas hospitals are full. El Paso hospitals reached capacity two weeks ago. There are not enough medical workers.

The Worst Day of the Pandemic Since May

RestoreTheJoy

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2018
Passing Through
✟457,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
With new infections surging, the hospitalizations are expected to continue rising. In some areas hospitals are full. El Paso hospitals reached capacity two weeks ago. There are not enough medical workers.

The Worst Day of the Pandemic Since May
Stay HOME. We had vast numbers of parties on Halloween all over the country. Kids on campuses everywhere are getting suspended for this, and for street celebrations after football games. Bars and restaurants are full.

Not to mention all the partying and celebrating in the streets because of the election a couple weeks ago, which one can just add to the ongoing protests that keep popping up, none of which are socially distanced.

STAY HOME.

• Informative
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Stay HOME. We had vast numbers of parties on Halloween all over the country. Kids on campuses everywhere are getting suspended for this, and for street celebrations after football games. Bars and restaurants are full.

Not to mention all the partying and celebrating in the streets because of the election a couple weeks ago, which one can just add to the ongoing protests that keep popping up, none of which are socially distanced.

STAY HOME.
There were also the Trump campaign rallies where few wore face masks. At least there is toilet paper on the shelves. I stocked up on food. As I live alone, I may need two weeks of food if I get sick. It is 150,000 cases a day now. If you are older and you get sick, will you be able to find a hospital bed? They might have 25 million doses of the Pfizer vaccine this year and billions would like a free vaccination.

Upvote 0