Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Brothers and Sisters in our Lord Jesus Christ,

When you pray The Most Holy Rosary today could you be so kind as to include Tonga - all hearts and souls in your prayers for their conversions and salvation - many are Catholics Protestants and Christians - nevertheless good to pray for all Salvation and praying and beseeching our Lord Jesus for the downgrading of the cyclone, no damage and no flooding, for our Lords and Most Holy Mother Mary's Divine Love and Protection Health and Safety of all people and for our Lords Holy Divine Catholic Churches and Cathedrals to be safe and flood resistant.

Immersing Tonga's hearts souls in our Lord Jesus Ocean of Mercy, Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood calling upon Holy Divine Heaven, Gods Holy Angels, Holy Saints, Holy Martyrs and Holy Souls in Heaven to pray for us and with us beseeching Jesus Holy Spirit and Most Holy Mother Mary to beseech God our Heavenly Father to look upon and through The Most Holy Divine Face of Jesus, and through Jesus Blessed Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood for all Holy causes prayed Holding our Most Holy Blessed Virgin Mother Marys Holy Hand beseeching God The Most High

before/prior to praying The Most Holy Rosary and or Jesus Gods Holy Divine Mercy Chaplet/Novena and or Jesus Holy Wound Chaplet

Thanks most kindly

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I will pray for your people's safe passage through the storm.

When things calm down I would appreciate it if you would share in my recent post thread on Divine Mercy Sunday. It was you who, years ago, lead me to St. Faustina and our Lord's Divine Mercy Chaplet. I am forever grateful to you for this.

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
All of the Glory is our Blessed Holy Trinity's and our Most Holy Mother Mary Steven; I hope you and family are well.

I have Tongan friends whom have relatives there Steven all good now Praised be Jesus and our love and gratitude to Jesus God our Heavenly Father Holy Spirit and Holy Mother Mary for hearing and answering.

When you find an opportunity Steven I invite you to take a look at Jesus Holy Wound Chaplet our Lord delivered to Holy Saint Marie Chambon in the early 1900s with His Holy Messages attached asking people to repent to Him in Holy Confession and to receive Him in Holy Communion and to immerse their hearts and souls and ailments in His Holy Sacred Wounds and Precious Holy Blood with Jesus saying that it is through His Precious Holy Sacred Wounds and Holy Precious Blood He saves. And that also includes in His other Holy Ways of His HOly Divine Rays that He shines from His Holy SAcred Heart in His Holy Divine Mercy Images with Holy manifestation in each of these.

One of the reasons that our Lord Jesus said to mankind through Holy Saint Faustina He urgently wants people having one of His Holy Divine Mercy Images placed with them and in homes and dwellings in order to more greatly Bless and protect hearts/souls from evil. Jesus Cross paramount of course and Most Holy Mother Marys Holy Images.

In the old days most Catholics always had our Lord Jesus on The Cross in homes and HOly Paintings/Images of our Lord Jesus and Most Holy Mother Mary

Upvote 0

StevenMerten

I Love You, God!
Dec 27, 2005
Lynnwood, WA
Visit site
✟69,502.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Marie Chambon
Hi Galilee,
I am on it. May God bless and protect you, your family, and your people. I am praying for you and your people. I am checking out Marie Cjambon. May God bless you.
Steven

Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Thank you Steven along with all of our Lords thousands of other Holy Saints now in Heaven - just a few if you have not had the opportunity to search;

Padre Pio Devotions - Official Site
padrepiodevotions.org
"Unite yourself to my prayers." Here you will find the Prayers of Padre Pio, including the Novena to the Sacred Heart of Jesus which he prayed every day.

The Life of Saint Padre Pio - olrl.org
Traditional Catholic Lives of the Saints from Our Lady of the Rosary Librarypadrepio.shtml
Padre Pio (May, 1887 – September, 1968) was canonized on June 16, 2002, by the Roman Catholic Church. He is the only priest known to have received the full stigmata.

St. Padre Pio - Saints & Angels - Catholic Online
www.catholic.orgSaints & Angels
St. Padre Pio was an Italian priest who was known for his piety and charity, as well as the gift of the stigmata, which has never been explained. St. Padre Pio was ...

www.catholic.org/saints

www.roman-catholic-saints.com

CATHOLIC SAINTS - Official Site
www.catholic-saints.info

Visit this Catholic Saints site for history, facts and information. List of Names of Catholic Saints. The story of the lives and deaths of Roman Catholic Saints.

I will just add a few more bringing up Catholic Saints searching Steven

Roman Catholic Saints A-G Index
www.catholic-saints.info/roman-catholic-saints-a-g

Visit this Roman Catholic Saints site for history, facts and information. List of Names of Roman Catholic Saints. The story of the lives and deaths of Roman Catholic ...

Catholic Saints Names | Roman Catholic Saints List
www.catholic-saints.net

Watch and Download our free DVDs and Books. Read about Catholic Prophecy, The Lives of the Saints, the Advent of Antichrist and the fulfillment of the bible ...

Catholic Medals Of Saints - Search Catholic Medals Of Saints
Ad · www.izito.ws/Top_10/Catholic Medals Of Saints
Get Catholic Medals Of Saints.

I just noticed a site whom sells Catholic Holy Medallions - I don't know which Nation - may be the states

Saints - Catholic Tradition
www.catholictradition.org/Saints/saints.htm
some saints of the eucharist st. andrew avellino st. barbara st. charbel st. clare st. james of the marches st. januarius, bishop and martyr st. juliana falconieri

There are thousands of Holy Catholic Saints of our Lord Jesus Christ's God our Heavenly Fathers Holy Spirit and Most Holy Mother Marys that most websites have not included many of them Steven; therefore one really needs to be looking at the Saint's Holy Name for their individual writings published often by their Convents and Priests and Head Mother Superior or Nuns. For instance few websites have Saint Marie Chambon of whom Jesus appeared to in the early 1900s.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Just chose randomly under Catholic Saints - I am not affiliated with any websites other than CF Steven

• A Short Biography - Padre Pio DevotionsPadre Pio
    padrepiodevotions.org/a-short-biography
    Padre Pio
    (Francesco Forgione) was born to Giuseppa and Grazio Forgione, in the small farming town of Pietrelcina, Italy on May 25, 1887. Although the Forgiones were ...
Saint Pio of Pietrelcina – Franciscan Media
Franciscan Mediasaint-pio-of-pietrelcina
September 23. Saint Pio of Pietrelcina, popularly known as Padre Pio, grew up in southern Italy. At the age of 15, he joined the Capuchins and was ordained in 1
(don't know where the remaining text is above) - it didn't copy

Upvote 0