Not open for further replies.

kfrederick66

Jun 13, 2012
✟15,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please pray with me for God's blessings in mine & my kid's lives. We need a miracle!!! I am a single mother of 3, lost my job, haven't received payment for my vacation time, severance pay, or unemployment. Had deposition from where I was hit by a dump truck scheduled for Friday and it was just posponed to August. We are about to loose everything. To make things worse Ali was offered a job in Alabama, God told me he wasn't going and as of Monday he went. The devil is attacking me from all angles please pray with me. God is my only hope! In the name of Jesus Christ I am rebuking the devil. I am a child of God and he has plans for me to prosper. Today I am claiming victory in Jesus name. Amen

kfrederick66

Jun 13, 2012
✟15,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you all!! Knowing that God has lead me to prayer warriors that will lift us up in prayer gives me peace already. I had tried to pray thru by myself, however at the sometime not wanting to let my children know how worried I was getting when this afternoon God told me pray one for another and put it on my heart to find prayer warriors to help me. May God Bless you all!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello and welcome to CF. I am sorry I did not post yesterday, but I prayed for all on this site. Please find peace and assurance that God led you here, so surely he is already working on your behalf. I hope you find this site as encouraging and as loving as I have found it to be. I will pray for you and yours.

Father, in Jesus name I pray for your perfect will for this family. You are never late with your timing, so I pray for strength and peace for them until your will is done. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all of your blessings, all glory is yours, Amen!

Upvote 0

kfrederick66

Jun 13, 2012
✟15,131.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I have felt the prayers of everyone all day today. Thank u all so much!!! Tonight I went to a local revival and found the greatest peace that I have had in awhile. The Holy Spirit surrounded me as if God was hugging me. Thank u Jesus!!!! May God continue to use and bless u all!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟21,063.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
:prayer: :angel: I am praying for YOU and Your Precious Family today, that, Our Sweet Father God, will take care of all your daily needs! :angel: :prayer:

:clap::clap::clap: And We Claim This Very Special Intention Today, In The Name Of Our Sweet and Precious Savior, Jesus Christ! :clap::clap::clap:

AMEN!
:amen: :thumbsup: :clap: :hug: :angel:

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,345,013.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I have felt the prayers of everyone all day today. Thank u all so much!!! Tonight I went to a local revival and found the greatest peace that I have had in awhile. The Holy Spirit surrounded me as if God was hugging me. Thank u Jesus!!!! May God continue to use and bless u all!!!

How delightful, dear heart. Oh God, our Abba, is sooooo GOOD! He inhabits our praises and yes, He HUGS, and He REJOICES over us with singing! Lifting you, your children, and your household to our Abba, and all needs spoken and unspoken, and not thought of yet. Father, meet all our sister's needs and then some. Pour blessing down on her and her household like rain, in the name of Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

vcs

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ
May 4, 2010
✟10,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Dearest sis, continued prayers for you and your family. Wow, to be hugged by the Lord, what an incredible experience. I praise God that He is closer than your very breath and knows every thought that passes through your mind. I trust Him to bring your family through this time. God bless you and keep you all safe and provided for. In Jesus' name, amen.

Upvote 0

puppii

*Blessed*
Nov 22, 2010
✟17,778.00
Faith
Non-Denom

That's awesome!! I pray for you to be blessed by the Lord and that He will watch over you and your family that you will be provided for in abundance!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.