Urgent: Please Pray For My Car - Almost Had An Accident Today. Thanks! MFGBY!

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Good afternoon everyone :wave:

I had an "awful scare" this morning......:sick:

I was heading out early this morning to my new "Retreat Home" in Prescott, AZ, that Our Heavenly, Eternal, Loving, Sweet Father God bought for me....:thumbsup::angel:

I was about half-way there, when I smelled a "burning odor" coming from the left front brake.....:doh:

A few minutes later, I had to apply the brake pedal to slow down a little, due to a slow driver on the left lane.....:(

The pedal went all the way to the floor......:eek:

Immediately
I pumped the pedal half a dozen times to get a brake pedal back up again.....:eek:

But during this moment.....:(

I almost lost control of the car......:sick:

My Guardian Angel had me in his loving arms and protected me......:angel::thumbsup::clap:

:clap: "Thank YOU, Loving Guardian Angel "Gabriel!" :clap:

:clap: "And Thank YOU, My Loving, Sweet, Eternal, Heavenly Father God, for blessing me and keeping me safe!" :clap:

I turned around and headed for the nearest town, and had tow wagon pick my car up....:sorry:

The car is now at the auto shop, where, only two weeks ago, had all the front brakes parts replaced with a lifetime aftermarket brand....

Please pray for me, that Our Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father God, will guide and direct the mechanic, as to...:prayer:

What is wrong with the brakes....:prayer:

What is and the root cause......:prayer:

And how to repair it.....:prayer:

Once and for all.....:prayer:

So that this NEVER happens again.......:prayer:

I am also requesting prayers, that the Owner of the Auto Repair Shop will "either" split the costs (or fully pay for) the towing....:angel:

My auto insurance company will only pay up to the first 15 miles.....:(

The balance of the remaining miles must be paid for by the driver.....:(

I owe $225.00 in towing costs......:cry:

The owner of the auto repair shop informed me that he "will work something out" regarding the towing costs.....:angel:

But I really feel that he should pay the whole amount, because it is not my fault that someone did not repair the car correctly, but that is just my opinion......:holy:

Heavenly, Loving, Eternal , Sweet Father God.....:prayer:

I lift up in prayer today.....:prayer:

My car.....:prayer:

Please.....:prayer:

Guide the mechanics and show them where the problem is.....:prayer:

And how to repair it.....:prayer:

So that this NEVER, EVER happens again....:prayer:

That was scary, Sweetest, Loving Father.....:prayer:

What happened today.....:prayer:

And that the Owner of the Auto Repair Shop will be fair regarding the towing costs.....:prayer:

If I have to pay for half the towing cost, Let Your Heavenly, Loving Will Be Done.....:prayer:

And I claim this very special and urgent intention.....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

Thanks everyone, for all of your loving prayers! :wave:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: BIG BEAR HUGS :hug::hug::hug::hug:

:kiss: Love You All! :kiss:

May Our Heavenly, Loving, Sweet, Eternal Father God Bless You All! :crossrc::crossrc::crossrc:

Peace Be Upon YOU...:angel:

Bye!
:wave:

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, You know all that happened from the time this sister got into her car. Thank You for watching over and protecting her from harm. May the mechanic find the root of the brake problem and fix it properly. May all those responsible cover their share of costs and take away the stress and fear this sister had to go through on account of this near mishap, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

heavensangel1964

Storming 'Heaven' For Souls
May 28, 2008
East Mesa, AZ and Prescott, AZ
Visit site
✟13,563.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello there :wave:

Important Update On My Car:

The Owner of the Repair Shop drove the car on the freeway for a short while, then had both front brakes taken apart...:angel:

So far, the only thing irregular they found was the rotors. They were slightly scored from getting overheated.....:angel:

He then changed the brake fluid and replaced it with a higher temperature fluid, and put the brakes back together again......:angel:

He is "very determined" to fix this brake problem, and asks for your continued prayers......:groupray:

As I am typing this response, he is driving the car on the freeway to his home - about sixty miles from Mesa, AZ (Casa Grande, AZ)

He asked me, and all my Loving Brothers And Sisters to "Pray for Him," that he will be safe.....:groupray:

I told him that My Guardian Angel, Sweetest Jesus, The Loving Holy Spirit, and Our Heavenly, Eternal, Loving Father, will protect YOU......:angel::clap::thumbsup:

Please continue to pray with me....:groupray:

That this same brake problem with show up while Dan is driving my car right now......:angel:

And to "keep him safe and protected from an accident".....:angel:

Heavenly, Loving, eternal Father God......:prayer:

I lift up in Prayer, Dan, and my car......:prayer:

Please, Bless Them Both.....:crossrc:

And, if this is the way the brake problem will show up, while Dan is driving it right now, on the freeway.....:prayer:

Please, Let Your Most Heavenly, precious Will Be Done....:prayer:

And I claim this Very Special Intention....:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

Thanks everyone for all your continued prayers! :wave:

:hug::hug::hug::hug: BIG BEAR HUGS :hug::hug::hug::hug:

May Our Heavenly, Eternal Father God Bless You All! :crossrc:

Bye!
:wave:

Upvote 0