Update on Reconciliation of relationships Prayer request!!

Philip22

Jun 24, 2007
✟20,370.00
Faith
Christian
I could have posted this within the original thread/post but I decided to start a new post. Apologies for any confusion.....

First and most importantly I want to give praise to GOD for answering prayer to restore a friendship and a softening of a coworkers heart. There is much more progress needed but there has been a start or seeming an positive step forward on being on good terms with this individual. In spite of all of this I would ask/request continued prayers. Just for the purpose of context , allow me to share….

I struggle with social anxiety or (SAD), that within of itself presents many challenges. As well as many odd, weird monuments/interactions with others. Typically as a result of being so uncomfortable within a situation. My main concern and where my prayer request is to be addressed to primarily is unintentionally being rude/disrespectful because of . There is a young man in particular.., Daniel., (an individual who has made work so much more enjoyable) which I unknowingly or unaware have been rude disrespectful to. Of course I do want to emphasize that it was unintentional, perhaps a more pathetic, desperate attempted to be likable, to seem more , interesting, not so boring. Whatever the matter the reason for my foolishness, I ask for prayers for GOD to soften his heart, make him aware that the rudeness was very much unintentional, and that he will be forgiving.. That a restoration of our friendship will occur. But more importantly that I would be able to redeem myself , not necessarily only for my selfish interests but that so that I may be able to glorify and honor GOD through my interactions with Daniel, but I would not be able to do that if Daniel is not forgiving of my foolishness. So I ask for Prayer for forgiveness from Daniel . but a restoration of the friendship…...or at least to be on good/friendly terms with him

Additionally, as someone who struggles with SAD, I would ask for prayers do deal with anxiety and to have GODs guidance and wisdom when interacting with people...not to be so awkward. he guidance is knowing what to say and how to behave.

Lastly f prayer for an increase in my faith.., to trust GOD will intervene on my behalf . To trust that my prayer will be answered. Unfortunately I fine myself sometime doubtful....perhaps because I am blind to what is right in front of me. Please pray for a strengthening of my faith THANK YOU

Philip22

Jun 24, 2007
✟20,370.00
Faith
Christian
If I may add......as much as I would love to have a friendship with Daniel, what is the most troubling about the situation to me is that I didn't represent Christianity well or bring Glory to GOD. As everything that could be considered offensive was unintentional....I really need to be more mindful and aware...so please include that in your prayers.

Upvote 0