UNSUBSCRIBE .. I AM AT MY WITS END AND ANGRY WITH STAFF

davecn

One way to Eternal Life . Jesus Christ..
Feb 2, 2008
West Kelowna, BC . Canada
✟1,561.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Please all who read.. contact site admin.. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE FOR MONTHS.. MY MAILBOX /EMAIL IS FILLED WITH CF MAIL
IF I DON'T GET THIS CHANGED I WILL POST EVERYWHERE WITH TERRIBLE THINGS THAT WILL GET ME KICKED OR BLOCKED
I PRAY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS BUT WHO EVER RUNS THIS SITE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GETTING THIS STRAIGHT .
BEFORE I START F ING AND WORSE IN ALL POSTS GET ME THE HELL OF THIS FORUM FOR GOOD

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Please all who read.. contact site admin.. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO UNSUBSCRIBE FOR MONTHS.. MY MAILBOX /EMAIL IS FILLED WITH CF MAIL
IF I DON'T GET THIS CHANGED I WILL POST EVERYWHERE WITH TERRIBLE THINGS THAT WILL GET ME KICKED OR BLOCKED
I PRAY THAT I DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS BUT WHO EVER RUNS THIS SITE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT GETTING THIS STRAIGHT .
BEFORE I START F ING AND WORSE IN ALL POSTS GET ME THE HELL OF THIS FORUM FOR GOOD
There is a check box in your contact details:

Receive site mailings
You will receive a copy of emails sent by the administrator to all members of the site.
My guess if you go in there and uncheck the box the emails will stop.

Upvote 0

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Go to your Watched Threads page: https://www.christianforums.com/watched/threads/all

Above the list of threads, on the right it will say "Manage watched threads". Click it, and a drop-down menu will offer "Disable email notification". Choose it and click through. That should get rid of 99% of emails.

And you can create an email filter on your end to delete everything from CF.

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Please don't leave. These things can be fixed.... you might have something great to share in the future with someone who really needs to hear it and if you leave, it won't happen.

If you have problems following the above... PM me and I will help walk you through it.... so sorry that the staff wasn't able to help so far... we're all human.

Please stay.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

Hi Dave. I'm sorry that you are so frustrated. I hope that you do stay as was suggested by Dr Jean, so any misunderstandings can be worked out. Praying for you brother. God bless you (((hug)))

Upvote 0