• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.

Unite 14:7

Discussion in 'Pentecostal & Assemblies of God' started by quietbloke, Jun 3, 2020.

1. quietbloke

quietbloke Brother in Christ Supporter

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'If my people which are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways,then will I hear from heaven and forgive their sin and heal their lsnd' (1 Chronicles 14:7) Every Home for Christ have initiated a special prayer time,during the pandemic. 7.14am and 7.14pm each day,praying for relief of Covid 19 virus.and revival! Join Dick Eastman and thousands of others!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. messianist

messianist Well-Known Member Supporter

+680
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    Amen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  3. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+25,317
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Here is a link to the Every Home for Christ, special prayer time, during the pandemic.
    Daily Prayer Watch: June 2020

4. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    My wife and I are praying 7.14 morning and evening. Please join us and others around the globe.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+25,317
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    ooops woke up at 9.30am this morning. :oops:

6. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'How good and pleasant it is when brothers can live together in unity' (Psalms 133:1)

7. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Heavenly Father,the Day of Pentecost has been celebrated across the world. We are thankful for everything You have done so far and today we are asking You for a fresh anointing of Your Holy Spirit that will sweep over the entire world. We stand united with millions of Christians from every nation representing every part of Your Church. We cry out with one voice'. Amen (Every Home for Christ)

8. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'All these were continuously united in prayer along with the women,including Mary the mother of Jesus and His brothers" (Acts of the Apostles 1:14)

9. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'In the Name of Your Son,Jesus,revive Your Church,heal our land and empower Your Church to boldly proclaim the Gospel' (Every Home For Christ)

10. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Heavenly Father,Your Word says that when Your Church becomes one,the world will know that You sent Your Son,as the Living Bread that unites tongues and nations'

11. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    In the name of Jesus may the world see the Son that the world may be won!

12. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'God calls me to do thanks,to give the thanks every day. That thanksgiving might literally become thanks-living' (Sue Green)

13. rocknanchor

rocknanchor How the Lord Hears You - James 4:3 Supporter

+5,194
    Non-Denom
    Married
    US-Constitution
    For the LORD God is a sun and shield: the LORD will give grace and glory: no good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.

(Psalm 84:11)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  14. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'Breathe on me Breath of God,fill me with life anew,that I may love what Thou dost love and do what Thou wouldst do' (Edwin Hutch)

15. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Let us love and serve and pray together!

16. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    What a difference our prayers can make to the lives around us!

17. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Revival is on the way! Enjoying our 7.14 prayers.

18. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Assemblies of God GB are praying at 7.00pm each evening. This fits in well for me with 7.14 prayer. 'If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray...'

19. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    'God is here and that to bless us with the Spirit's quickening power. See the cloud already bending,waits to drop the grateful shower' (James L Black)

20. quietbloke

+40,854
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Keep us united in prayer for the nations!