Unified Theory of Modern World Problems??!!

Do you believe God would help us to address all major world problems simultaneously?

• Yes, nothing is impossible for God!

• No, God is only a figment of the imagination of the naive!

• Anything humans focus on....they can accomplish!

• Anybody who postulates a Unified Theory of Modern World Problems should go see a psychiatrist!

Results are only viewable after voting.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I just read a greatly encouraging reply to God's Peace Plan for the Holy Land from an Islamic scholar.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I recently posed the following question on a rather New Age discussion forum and the replies were more significantly more positive than I had expected:

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just ran into some astonishing material regarding the Jerusalem Third Temple complex last week.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7792844/

Visions Beyond the Veil (Free Book) – H.A. Baker | HopeFaithPrayer

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course!!!!!! HAB Theory!!!!! That will be the key to convincing Conservatives to take climate change seriously!!!!

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Of course!!!!!! HAB Theory!!!!! That will be the key to convincing Conservatives to take climate change seriously!!!!

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

It seems to me that the wobble would increase dramatically, and catastrophically, as the earth tilts under the weight of the ice cap. Also, the flora and fauna of earth couldn't possibly recover from such destruction in 7000 years.

Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I wonder if the residents of Utah might be somewhat more willing than average to print up a Utah State dollar?!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7812039/

(post #5):....Actually..... a major part of my reasoning is that I felt that the State of Utah might just apply the lesson of the Worgyl, Austria, local currency experiment rather effectively if they become enthusiastic.

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints were highly active in assisting the victims of Hurricane Katrina.

.christianforums.com/t7701455/

North American churches should each have their own currency!
I am of the belief that each large church in North America should discuss the printing up of their own church currency unit such as has been done by a group of socially active citizens in Calgary, Canada with their CalgaryDollars.ca

Here is a good article on how important local currencies were during the Great Depression:

Whatcom Watch Online - Story Display

City in Austria Printed Local Currency

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Encouraging a major political leader to initiate a plan for much greater economic cooperation between the nations of Israel and Jordan would be a great way to get this started.

http://www.christianforums.com/t7829264/

Pray that P. M. Stephen Harper initiate a peace deal between Jordan and Israel?
I am a member of a different Canadian political party but……… I have to admit that P. M. Stephen Harper is for good reason regarded as a rather "Davidic" figure by a high percentage of Israelis.

What he did for Israel back in 2011 at the G-8 was one of the most courageous and wise acts by a political leader that I have seen since I began to watch world events back in the '70's!

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail
On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit - The Globe and Mail

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It seems to me that the wobble would increase dramatically, and catastrophically, as the earth tilts under the weight of the ice cap. Also, the flora and fauna of earth couldn't possibly recover from such destruction in 7000 years.

But……. G-d has such off the scale technological capability that all of this will be choreographed and worked out in such a way that will lead to the amazingly peaceful earth that was shown to near death experiencer Howard Storm.

Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience | Saved from Hell By Jesus Christ | Prophecies of the Future

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

I received an intriguing message back in 2010 from a near death experiencer.

When my wife first translated it to me about all that I could remember within a few weeks was that Hebrew would be spoken a great deal here in Nova Scotia in the future........ Then in 2012 I got the full translation........ and within a few months I had a theory on what this implied for our area........ and for our relationship with the nation of Israel and God's plans for Israel.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
After nearly five years of praying and thinking about this..... I have reason to suspect that God is planning something along the line of "Exodus USA." This discussion goes into more detail.......

http://www.christianforums.com/t7843155/

Please pray for an American couple who are being used to prepare for major event.

Pastor David Herzog was shown that during a time of economic trouble in the USA, a segment of the population would blame Israel and American Jews would be persecuted and many would be forced to flee to Canada and then on to Israel. The immigration laws of Canada must be altered to make this transition easier. Kurt Andreasen and his wife are being used to prepare the stage.

On page two of this discussion....... I get into a very very different theory on what I feel this means now..........

So true..... here is a link to the place where I posted the message from Pastor Sonia.... down in post #16.....

http://www.christianforums.com/t7674780-2/

....... this dream in which a common government.... and common currency..... would tend to inspire fear in most of us Christians..... but..... if the Cyrus prophecy as given to Pastor Eporu Ronald Alfred from Uganda was inspired......… then..... instead of reacting in fear to the dream given to Pastor Shane Warren...… we can look at the same dream in a way much like how Joshua and Caleb told the ten spies and all of Israel that they could look at their situation differently!?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It is ideas like this that actually keep us from moving ahead with real solutions.

A proposal is on the table that can begin something huge in Israel and Jordan......
this is a great beginning to what I feel is actually possible........

Sigmund Ivarsson has proposed a seventy kilometer tunnel.......
from Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea......
nine meters in diameter.....
produce hydro-electric power at the Dead Sea.....
... desalinate the water on a large scale such as is already being done by....
The Sahara Solar Breeder Project
The Sahara Forest Project.....
.... which fits well with the Jordanian version of Permaculture led by Geoff Lawton Ph. D.......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It still has nothing to do with Physical and Life Sciences.

Take a look at the most recent post...........#92....
that is all about several branches of science.......

.... can you tell me how much water would flow down a tunnel.....
seventy kms long.....
9 meters in diameter.....
that drops 1000 ft?

(Tel Aviv to the Dead Sea)?!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

That is exactly what concerns me as well......

I am reminded of some of the balls that I bought for the kids that seemed to be
weighted on one spot... they wobbled in the air......
would the earth do the same thing as too much weight builds up
in Antarctica?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Was Moses - Moshe a brilliant economist?

Is the following statement one of the most accurate ideas regarding what we human beings are actually capable of IF..............we can actually agree on the need for a particular project?

"And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded.
And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do." (Genesis 11)

Ecclesiastes 10:19
"A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things. "

Could it be possible for money to answer.......ALL modern world problems???????????!

Now that America has elected Mr. Donald Trump as President.....
this topic deserves to be looked at again.

Could better Federal Reserve policy help in financing turning the deserts of
the nation of Jordan green,
giving the nations of Jordan and Israel a major project to cooperate on.......

And could an agreement regarding the Jerusalem Third Temple be the catalyst
that makes this happen?

Could this all be financed by some sort of new currency that is backed up by
CHRISTIAN VOLUNTEERISM?

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

A year or so ago I heard about a fascinating plan to build a tunnel from the Mediterranean Sea to the area of the Dead Sea nine meters wide.

The inventor wanted the tunnel to eventually go in seven directions like a menorah, and lead to seven hydro electric generation plants. After the salt water generated electricity it could be desalinated through projects like the Sahara Forest Project. If I remember correctly this plan would divert two hundred million cubic meters of ocean water out of the Mediterranean Sea annually.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
turning deserts green... produces food.... absorbs carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere.... is a water sink as well........ reduces the amount of heat being radiated into the atmosphere from deserts....... and if desalination of ocean water is used to water the plants... then this even combats the threat of rising ocean levels with the impending collapse of the West Antarctic Ice Sheet.....

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
If there are really two trillion to 4.3 trillion USA Petro - dollars out there floating around that could hit the market within months then this is a good time to take another look at something like this.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟402,394.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status