Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
It is God’s plan that the House of Judah, that is: the Jewish people, remain as an identifiable people group to fulfil the tasks assigned to them. In these present days, one task has been to replant and rebuild the Land.
But the 10 Northern tribes, that is, the House of Israel, have been lost to history.

Deuteronomy 32:26 says - I will cause the memory of them to cease among men.

However, the Bible does give us some clues as to who and where they might be today.
  1. Who has received the blessings promised?
  2. Where will they eventually come from to return to the Land?

THE BLESSINGS -
To Abraham: Father of many nations, exceedingly fruitful,
  • To Isaac: numberless descendants, Land given to them.
  • To Jacob: The richness of the earth. Peoples will serve you. Curses on those who curse you, blessing on those who bless you.
  • To the 12 sons of Jacob (Israel): See in Genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33:1-29
1 Chronicles 5:1-2; states that the Birthright Blessing is given to Joseph.

In Genesis 48 Jacob blesses Joseph’s sons, Ephraim and Manasseh. Both were to become great nations.

Deuteronomy 33:17 The 10,000s of Ephraim and the 1000s of Manasseh will push against the nations, even to the ends of the earth.

Only the British Commonwealth and the United States of America fulfil these prophecies. The other 8 tribes seem to be identified with the European Union nations.
Ref: The Tribes, Yair Davidy.

RETURN AND REJOINING IN THE LAND, as per Ezekiel 37:15-28

There are over forty prophecies telling us of the House of Israel’s return to the Promised Land in the last days, so where they will migrate from gives the clues as to where they are now.

Jeremiah 31:8-10 See, I bring them from a Northern land ... gathered from the far ends of the earth.....a vast company...I am a Father to Israel and Ephraim is My eldest son.

Isaiah 49:12 They are coming, some from far away, some from the North and West and others from the land of Sinim. (Sinim - Hebrew: Southern land, Latin: Australi)

Hosea 11: They will follow the Lord and when He roars His sons will speed out of the West.

So, the main location of the lost ten tribes is in the Northwest and from there, spread around the world.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
It is God’s plan that the House of Judah, that is: the Jewish people, remain as an identifiable people group to fulfil the tasks assigned to them. In these present days, one task has been to replant and rebuild the Land.
But the 10 Northern tribes, that is, the House of Israel, have been lost to history.

Deuteronomy 32:26 says - I will cause the memory of them to cease among men.

However, the Bible does give us some clues as to who and where they might be today.
  1. Who has received the blessings promised?
  2. Where will they eventually come from to return to the Land?

THE BLESSINGS -
To Abraham: Father of many nations, exceedingly fruitful,
  • To Isaac: numberless descendants, Land given to them.
  • To Jacob: The richness of the earth. Peoples will serve you. Curses on those who curse you, blessing on those who bless you.
  • To the 12 sons of Jacob (Israel): See in Genesis 49 and Deuteronomy 33:1-29
1 Chronicles 5:1-2; states that the Birthright Blessing is given to Joseph.

In Genesis 48 Jacob blesses Joseph’s sons, Ephraim and Manasseh. Both were to become great nations.

Deuteronomy 33:17 The 10,000s of Ephraim and the 1000s of Manasseh will push against the nations, even to the ends of the earth.

Only the British Commonwealth and the United States of America fulfil these prophecies. The other 8 tribes seem to be identified with the European Union nations.
Ref: The Tribes, Yair Davidy.

RETURN AND REJOINING IN THE LAND, as per Ezekiel 37:15-28

There are over forty prophecies telling us of the House of Israel’s return to the Promised Land in the last days, so where they will migrate from gives the clues as to where they are now.

Jeremiah 31:8-10 See, I bring them from a Northern land ... gathered from the far ends of the earth.....a vast company...I am a Father to Israel and Ephraim is My eldest son.

Isaiah 49:12 They are coming, some from far away, some from the North and West and others from the land of Sinim. (Sinim - Hebrew: Southern land, Latin: Australi)

Hosea 11: They will follow the Lord and when He roars His sons will speed out of the West.

So, the main location of the lost ten tribes is in the Northwest and from there, spread around the world.
Was the tribe of Asher lost?

Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Was the tribe of Asher lost?
Yes; to our knowledge.
As we are told, a few from each tribe, did join with Judah. They became Jews, as did many Edomites, Kharzars and now Ethiopians and Nigerians, etc.

The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel are a mixed race lot. None of them can really prove their descent from Judah.

Upvote 0

David Kent

Continuing Historicist
Aug 24, 2017
Ashford Kent
✟116,777.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
You don't know how many from other tribes came back with Cyrus, the offer was all of His people who wished to return. Anna was one mentioned in the NT, but there must have been others as she would have had ancestors. They wouldn't become Jews, they were all children of Israel.

Only a relative few from Judah and Benjamin returned. 42,360 in total. EZRA 2:64: some who came couldn't prove their genealogy so were deemed to be polluted and were barred from the priesthood. How many today can prove their genealogy?

Upvote 0

iamlamad

Lamad
Jun 8, 2013
Home in Tulsa
✟101,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Yes; to our knowledge.
As we are told, a few from each tribe, did join with Judah. They became Jews, as did many Edomites, Kharzars and now Ethiopians and Nigerians, etc.

The citizens of the Jewish State of Israel are a mixed race lot. None of them can really prove their descent from Judah.
6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nephthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.

It seems they are not lost to God.

Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟294,035.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
They wouldn't become Jews, they were all children of Israel.
So; who among the Israelis are from the tribe of Asher? No one today can really prove their genealogy. And it is of no consequence to us now.
It seems they are not lost to God.
Amos 9:9 confirms this.
My belief is that when we Christians go to live in all of the holy land, we will be assigned to the tribe that is prevalent in our ancestry and which we are best suited t0.

• Wow
Reactions: David Kent
Upvote 0

anetazo

Feb 19, 2023
Meriden
✟27,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I respect other people's beliefs and opinions. I hope the rapture theory isn't on the table. Ezekiel chapter 13, Jesus hates the fly away doctrine.
Isaiah 66:7 aligns with Roman's chapter 11:7. . The first fruits are Gods Election. These are the levitical priests.
The 144,000 are the levites.
Romans chapter 8:23. The election have first fruits of the spirt. Again, these are the Levitical priests.
Ezekiel chapter 44:10. And the levites that are gone away far from Me, when Israel went astray , which went astray from Me, after thier idols ; they shall even bear their iniquity.
These levites are the 144,000. They misled Christian people to worship antichrist at the 6th trump. These watchman failed to sound the alarm. Jesus is not happy with the levites. They are shepherds and watchman and messed up. The Levites will not be allowed in the temple, were Jesus and the Election are. Do you understand??.
44:12. Because they ministered unto them before their idols, and caused house of Israel to fall into iniquity;
44:13. And they shall not come near unto Me, to do the office of a priest unto Me.
That idol shepherd is satan as antichrist. The 144,000 levites failed to sound the alarm, and warn people about the antichrist. The 144,000 failed to teach sound doctrine. Jesus will not allow the Levites to come in the temple, during millennium . Jesus thinks the 144,000 are worth saving. The 144,000 will have to prove themselves during millennium.
44:15. But the priests the levites, the sons of Zadok, that kept the charge of My sanctuary when the children of Israel went astray from Me, they shall come near unto Me to offer unto Me. These are the Election, the Zadok. They didn't worship antichrist in the flesh. They warned people about the idol shepherd and taught sound doctrine. Jesus will be Proud of the Zadok during millennium.
Do you understand??.
Those who worshipped antichrist will not be allowed in the temple during the millennium. The 144,000 will do the dirty work during millennium. They will bear thier shame.
Revelation chapter 17. Mystery Babylon. This is the kenites, they're merchant's. They operate from banking, trade, financial and IRS. They influence politicians. How? Money. Ever hear of lobbyists. They do it in the United nations.
Chapter 18, chapter 17 and 13. Are one world political system.
If you dont know who kenites are, your in world of hurt. If you dont know enemy methods of operation, how can you understand the meat of God's word.
Ezekiel chapter 27. . Who is Tyrus?? They are the kenites. Thier the children of satan. 27:8 Arvad is another name for kenites. They are merchant's. Kenites fiance ships or factory's and profit from it. They lie and manipulative. They buy off leaders of nations and politicians. Lobbyists is tool.
The Arvad, kenites, do business with other nations. What about taxes?? The IRS is run by the kenites. They operate from banking, financial and trade.
Look at Isaiah chapter 23:3. Harvest of the river is her revenue. This chapter is about Tyre. Like Ezekiel chapter 27, these merchant's are kenites.
What are kenites doing now?. Working behind the scenes to bring in one world religious system. Revelation chapter 13 tells us near future, the one world political system will receive deadly wound. Satan as antichrist will come 6th trump, heal deadly wound, by establishing world peace. It's 5 month period.
You need holy spirit to teach Gods word. Some preachers have spirit of stupor. These misguided preachers don't understand mystery of God.
Pastor melissa Scott many years ago taught sermon, and said rapture theory. Shepherds will be held accountable near future. Shepherds are first up on judgement day. The stakes are high. False preachers will not get eternal life.
Ezekiel chapter 15:4. The vine is only good for fuel for fire. The vine are false preachers.
Peace.

Upvote 0