Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Now, I expect justlookinla to return with some "come back" that smells a lot like "thumbs are fingers, therefor all fingers are thumbs".

It seems that birds will produce something other than birds if something other than a bird produced a bird.

:doh: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :doh:

"it seems all fingers are thumbs if thumbs are fingers"

All created by time and chance of course.

Your dishonesty is showing again.

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Thank you. Now, do you have evidence that we were created by mutations changing previous life forms into new life forms which had mutations changing them into new life forms, each becoming more complex than the previous, solely by mutations being the engine which drives the change?

That is false. Mutations are not the engine that drives the change.
Mutations are what introduces changes. Selection is the engine that "drives" evolution, by acting like a non-random filter for the introduced changes.

And the evidence is in the DNA (among many other things, but the genetics by themselves are more then conclusive enough).

Upvote 0
D

DerelictJunction

That is very good example of your reading comprehension issues. You have misunderstood about as badly as one can get.

Dizredux
I believe that he deliberately feigning misunderstanding. He is like a serial killer that gets bolder and bolder until he is finally caught.
Justlookinla is giving us such an extreme caricature of God creationism and Christianity, and getting more outrageous in his later posts, that I am having doubts that he believes in either one.

Upvote 0

Dizredux

Dec 20, 2013
✟10,521.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
I believe that he deliberately feigning misunderstanding. He is like a serial killer that gets bolder and bolder until he is finally caught.
Justlookinla is giving us such an extreme caricature of God creationism and Christianity, and getting more outrageous in his later posts, that I am having doubts that he believes in either one.
I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I am finding it harder and harder.

Dizredux

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How many times are you going to repeat this false dichotomy an strawman?

I have personally explained it dozens of times to you that this mantra makes no sense and is a false representation of the theory as it is known in mainstream biology.

You have not pointed out where atheist Darwinist creationism is anything but humanity being created by ONLY random, mindless, meaningless, purposeless and goalless naturalistic mechanisms acting on a single life form of long long ago. If you have any other impetus taught by atheistic Darwinist creationism other than ONLY naturalistic mechanisms, post it....as I've asked you to repeatedly not.

Why do you act as if it was never explained to you?
What do you hope to accomplish by this blatant dishonesty?
Do you expect to win over people to your camp by using obvious lies and falsehoods?

There is not a single lie or falsehood.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Maybe in lala-land.

However, out here in the real world, where people understand basic taxonomy, not so much.

But hey, don't let rational thinking get in the way of your dishonest mantra's.

All you need to do is point out a life form which wasn't a bird but that produced a bird. When you do, the birds will be birds will be birds claim will fall quickly.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You're not understanding the issue.

Go read a 2nd grade biology book. You know, where they teach you about taxa. Where they explain how species are classified.

You might learn that a human is an eukaryote, tetrapod, mammal, primate, homo sapiens. And how these taxa fall into a nested hierarchy unifying the different species on different levels where they meet at the ancestral nodes.

Here's an exercise for you to force you to look it up...

Please provide us with the FULL taxonomical classification of the following species:

- whale
- tiger
- lion
- chimp
- human
- eagle

Here's something for you to look up. That which wasn't a bird which produced a bird. Is that so hard?

Of course the birds only produce birds which will only produce birds claim will have to modified at that point in time, won't it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
:doh: ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :doh:

"it seems all fingers are thumbs if thumbs are fingers"

Your dishonesty is showing again.

All we gotta have is that first life form which wasn't a bird.....but that produced a bird. Or that first life form which wasn't a pine tree....but produced a pine tree.

You're seeing the error of birds will only produce birds, aren't you?

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is false. Mutations are not the engine that drives the change.
Mutations are what introduces changes. Selection is the engine that "drives" evolution, by acting like a non-random filter for the introduced changes.

No new life form would occur without mutations. It's the alleged driving force for changing one life form into another, the creative impetus. All natural selection allegedly does is take an existing life form and improves (sometimes?) it.

And the evidence is in the DNA (among many other things, but the genetics by themselves are more then conclusive enough).

What DNA evidence is there that natural selection produces new life forms without random/chance mutations? For example, the development of the eye is allegedly the result of random/chance mutations, not natural selection.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

For my basic belief concerning all of creation, not just the life forms of creation, see my sig line. It's not that complicated.

Of course I'll keep exposing the Godless creationist worldview of atheistic Darwinist creationism and it's implications.

Upvote 0

justlookinla

Mar 31, 2014
✟20,665.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I am finding it harder and harder.

Dizredux

I see that it's pretty well impossible for you to admit your birds will always produce birds error along with your evolution isn't random/chance claim. I don't expect you to actually introduce God into the equation in your suggestion that evolution isn't random/chance though. As long as God isn't mentioned in the evolutionary creationist equation, you seem very content.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
D

DerelictJunction

For my basic belief concerning all of creation, not just the life forms of creation, see my sig line. It's not that complicated.
:doh: Anyone can write anything on a sig line, even something they don't believe.

Of course I'll keep exposing the Godless creationist worldview of atheistic Darwinist creationism and it's implications.
And purposely doing it so poorly that it makes God creationism, and your claimed version of Christianity into an outrageous parody which drives the undecided away from rather than drawing them to Jesus.

The more you write, the more I doubt your sincerity.

Upvote 0

Oncedeceived

Senior Veteran
Jul 11, 2003
✟66,870.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh what a tangled logical web you weave
When first you practise to deceive

You have twisted yourself into such massive knots. Such things happen when you try to force facts to fit preconceived beliefs.

Just what am I practicing to deceive?

Upvote 0

Davian

fallible
May 30, 2011
West Coast of Canada
✟38,603.00
Faith
Ignostic
Marital Status
Married
I would expect no other response from the antichrist spirit (per scripture).
Play the victim card. ^_^

I find it hard to believe
Why? Do you suddenly need evidence for your beliefs?

you've not impressed them with your constant mockery and ridicule of Christians and their beliefs. Again, that's a direct reflection of the antichrist spirit to which you submit.
They have been raised to respect other's beliefs. Their mother, my beautiful wife of 25 years, is Christian, as is her family. There is no "mockery and ridicule of Christians and their beliefs" happening here, it is this anti-science tirade of yours that is being mocked and ridiculed. Have you *ever* opened a book on biology?
Oh, I plan to keep it coming.
Can you really not get to the library?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.