• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

UNDENIABLE PROOF (webarchive.org March 2002) not only spiritual but also physical des

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by MattMarriott, May 29, 2012.

1. MattMarriott

MattMarriott Active Member

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
    Terrified illuminati censor as much as they can the uniqueness of the May 2012 series of quakes in Italy
    UNDENIABLE PROOF (webarchive.org March 2002) that not only the spiritual (completed 1977 with the assassimation of John Paul I) but also the ongoing physical destruction of Christ's churches (from italian basilicas during the last years, the latest ones today, to Christchurch's cathedral 2011) was prophesized by the very last Prophet.

LAST PROPHET's words from 1998/1999 with photo archived first 2002 (1)

The latest church as of 3 days ago: first ever church (200 year old) levelled by tornado in Canada (in Montreal) (2)

Notes
    (1) http://web.archive.org/web/20020122183637/http://verdade.no.sapo.pt/fall.jpg
    (2) May 26, 2012
    Quebec tornadoes cause millions in damage - Montreal - CBC News
    As of today the two replies of Last Prophet are still visible in this forum managed by the CIA Web of Disinfo, where supposedly "Anonymous Cowards" can post freely, but where in fact almost all the TRUTH is deleted within hours or days.
    MONTREAL Church destroyed by TORNADO!!!???

Last edited: May 29, 2012
  2. Belk

Belk Senior Member

+3,668
    Agnostic
    Married
    Matt! Welcome back! It's about time we returned to a higher class of crazy on this website. :thumbsup:

3. cow451

cow451 Shaken, Not Stirred Supporter

+5,000
    United States
    Baptist
    Married
    US-Others
    You tell 'em, bro!

4. yasic

yasic Part time poster, Full time lurker

+196
    Atheist
    I agree. It is time we get together as a people and in unison work to banning tornadoes! They have destroyed our Churches for the last time!

5. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+213
    Atheist
    Married
    Why is God destroying his own churches?

6. MattMarriott

MattMarriott Active Member

+12
    Christian
    US-Others
    Because of the ...
    Google.

7. Blayz

Blayz Well-Known Member

+213
    Atheist
    Married
    I actually followed everyone of those links, and not one of them answered the question. Note, a couple of them gave 404 errors, and one was blacklisted by my company for being adult.

You are a weird prophet though Matt, instead of making it easy for us to know your prophecies you force us to wade through irrelevant google links.

I guess you don't really want people to know, after all. Your reductionism needs work.